Page 254 of 372 FirstFirst ... 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 ... LastLast
Results 6,326 to 6,350 of 9282
    Quote Originally Posted by steepconcrete View Post
    Holy shit. I’m sure most of us in this thread have a more impressive stash, cash wad and arsenal in the house right now.
    notice the younger dudes are trying to keep a straight face?

Been sitting on CRON for over a year.

Pardon my ignorance, but what in the hell is erl? Obviously a concentrate, but is there something specific about it?
    go Go GO!

23-24: 63. 22-23: 56. 21-22: ?. 20-21: 10+?. 19-20: 79. 18-19: 86! 17-18: 80. 16-17: 56. 15-16: 40. 14-15: 33. 13-14: 56ish. 12-13: 51. 11-12: 65. 10-11: 69. 09-10: 65.

Quote Originally Posted by akokskis View Post
    Pardon my ignorance, but what in the hell is erl? Obviously a concentrate, but is there something specific about it?
    Erl is a municipality of 1,400 inhabitants in the Kufstein district in western Austria
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

Quote Originally Posted by splat View Post
    Nice.
    "I don't pretend to have all the answers, and I think there's something to be said for that" -One For The Road

Brain dead and made of money.

45% stake from big tobacco and 55% option. Obviously this isn't news because we all knew big money would infiltrate and overtake this industry. They have the money, the political power, and in most cases the land. It'll likely speed up full on fed legal though.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using TGR Forums mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by Leavenworth Skier View Post
    notice the younger dudes are trying to keep a straight face?
    I can't even tell who the younger dudes are... all white folks look the same to me.

If you zoom in, the bag on the left looks like boomers

Quote Originally Posted by steepconcrete View Post
    Holy shit. I’m sure most of us in this thread have a more impressive stash, cash wad and arsenal in the house right now.

Meanwhile Marlboro maker to invest $1.8 billion into weed.

https://apnews.com/ea6e7bba9e064babb...source=Twitter

Really? Thought they didn't start trading on Nasdaq until March of this year?

I guess this is the WEED thread though...

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Stainless View Post
    That picture just keeps giving. The longer I look at it the more goofy shit I see. I mean, what's with all the baggies? New ones and old empty ones.

More Texas:

Quote Originally Posted by Fritz View Post
    How am I gonna pull this off with this dude sitting right next to me at the bar? Attachment 258906

-edit: figured it out. Kind of a fail but it’ll work.
    Attachment 258908
    Put it on that slice of coffee cake or whatever, eat it, and enjoy your coffee. I far prefer to put a drop on something I'm about to eat than in coffee/tea/whatever. Chocolate covered espresso beans, almonds and Lara Bars are among my favorite delivery vehicles.

Quote Originally Posted by Skidog View Post
    45% stake from big tobacco and 55% option. Obviously this isn't news because we all knew big money would infiltrate and overtake this industry. They have the money, the political power, and in most cases the land. It'll likely speed up full on fed legal though.

Finally dirty lobby money that may be of benefit to us.

Quote Originally Posted by SkiBall View Post
    Finally dirty lobby money that may be of benefit to us.
    You know as soon as banks accept the $$, big money plays...fortunate or unfortunate nature of the best I guess.

Always room for a cottage market a la micro brews, but lots of good people that are generational growers will fade away. Consulting could work for many if they can network. Sucks when those that have been helping many for years will get wiped out so quickly.

Big money will give us Miller Lite weed with who knows what added maybe. How the craft micro market pans out will be key for those that can't grow.

I can't wait for the stoned cowboy commercials on tv

Okay.....I've mentioned this stain before and now feel compelled to share that Chocolope is a nice daytime pick-me-up. It lifts your mood but leaves you clear headed and able to focus on tasks. Does not leave me feeling tired after the buzz dies down.

Note: I've only tried it as a live resin and I'm an extreme lightweight only taking one or two modest hits off a vape so YMMV. No idea what 25mg ingested in your coffee will do to you but maybe if you read through the reviews on leafly someone will have something to say about high doses (link above).
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

I get that feeling from the more clear trichome harvests, KQ, as opposed to waiting for the amber.

Quote Originally Posted by glademaster View Post
    Put it on that slice of coffee cake or whatever, eat it, and enjoy your coffee. I far prefer to put a drop on something I'm about to eat than in coffee/tea/whatever. Chocolate covered espresso beans, almonds and Lara Bars are among my favorite delivery vehicles.
    Oreos.

Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post
    Okay.....I've mentioned this stain before and now feel compelled to share that Chocolope is a nice daytime pick-me-up. It lifts your mood but leaves you clear headed and able to focus on tasks. Does not leave me feeling tired after the buzz dies down.

Note: I've only tried it as a live resin and I'm an extreme lightweight only taking one or two modest hits off a vape so YMMV. No idea what 25mg ingested in your coffee will do to you but maybe if you read through the reviews on leafly someone will have something to say about high doses (link above).
    Your Live Resin would taste better if you used a quartz banger and rig. I've found most vapes run too hot.

"I don't pretend to have all the answers, and I think there's something to be said for that" -One For The Road

WEED, The Official Thread

Aren’t rig hits a direct flight to the full stone kingdom?

A LSD Steakhouse somewhere in the Wasatch
    thanks fer the kushy lift up
    bubba

"When the child was a child it waited patiently for the first snow and it still does"- Van "The Man" Morrison
    "I find I have already had my reward, in the doing of the thing" - Buzz Holmstrom
    "THIS IS WHAT WE DO"-AML -ski on in eternal peace
    "I have posted in here but haven't read it carefully with my trusty PoliAsshat antenna on."-DipshitDanno

Quote Originally Posted by Self Jupiter View Post
    Aren’t rig hits a direct flight to the full stone kingdom?
    It's all in the dab size.

It's all in the dab size.
    Jesus what's that like 3 grams?

Your Live Resin would taste better if you used a quartz banger and rig. I've found most vapes run too hot.

Or a nail made from silicon carbide.
    Not to mention sapphire.
    Once you start dabbing on sapphire you don't go back.

Sooooo tasty.
    In search of the elusive artic powder weasel ...