Page 209 of 371 FirstFirst ... 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 ... LastLast
Results 5,201 to 5,225 of 9264
    If it's green, smoke it...if it's pink, poke it

BUY THESE------> 193 iM 103 - $50 http://www.tetongravity.com/forums/s...d.php?t=179797

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.JPG 
Views:	118 
Size:	66.3 KB 
ID:	224772

https://www.vice.com/en_ca/article/n...dical-cannabis

Quote Originally Posted by booner View Post
    That's a gravity bong. Here's the swimming pool version....

Quote Originally Posted by splat View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.JPG 
Views:	118 
Size:	66.3 KB 
ID:	224772

https://www.vice.com/en_ca/article/n...dical-cannabis

That's a gravity bong. Here's the swimming pool version....

looks like Haley has many talents
    NSFW !!!
    https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/427284/Haley420/
    Bacon tastes good. Pork chops taste goood.

Quote Originally Posted by flowing alpy View Post
    skid marks isn’t resin.
    huff the itchy brown eye residue ?

Quote Originally Posted by willywhit View Post
    NSFW !!!
    Looks like her brown eye itch has been scratched...well.

I caught a rating on influential (high traffic) youtubers and she was in the top ten.
    Can't blame a girl for bringin the bling to make a livin.
    She makes as much as you dentists, I'm sure.

Quote Originally Posted by willywhit View Post
    NSFW !!!
    Huh, who woulda guessed from the look of her????

Quote Originally Posted by splat View Post
    I caught a rating on influential (high traffic) youtubers and she was in the top ten.
    Can't blame a girl for bringin the bling to make a livin.
    She makes as much as you dentists, I'm sure.
    she bought a house with the dough from flashing her cooch all over the interwebs ? at first I thought, she must be some super smart tech chick thats a stoner, or a trust fund chick ...??? Got new tits. She's a mover & shaker.

keep it up, jackass

It's obvious when the feds finally get on board this is where the industry goes. Not specifically Monsanto and gmo but simply big business. They have capital. You think a company like Phillip Morris aint just sitting and waiting to pounce?

It sucks for the current growers. The folks that have been doing this for generations. There will still be a boutique market for the "organic" and speciality strains, maybe some grow consulting opportunities for some, but much like booze..there is big $$ involved. The little guy simply can't compete.

Will be interesting to see how it all pans out, but this was clear as day the first day Colorado went rec legal.

Sent from my XT1650 using TGR Forums mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by ichibaneye View Post
    lol....you're a little puke. May you break your legs and then catch a head on from a mack truck on your way to the hospital. You've got no flower or errl game chump. Now go back to being weewillies bottom bitch....she's lonely without you.
    Name:  BvYPMo3CAAAYhXx.jpg
Views: 403
Size:  32.3 KB

Quote Originally Posted by TBS View Post
    Name:  BvYPMo3CAAAYhXx.jpg
Views: 403
Size:  32.3 KB
    That skinny little bald wanker is about to blow his buddy's dick off.

How else will Monsanto get the employees they'll need?

Name:  MMM.JPG
Views: 372
Size:  52.7 KB

https://culturemagazine.com/maine-la...ting-cannabis/

Quote Originally Posted by skaredshtles View Post
    That skinny little bald wanker is about to blow his buddy's dick off.
    When my daughter was fresh out of nursing school she worked in a Phoenix ER. One patient had shot himself in the dick (lengthwise) when he stuck his cuz’s gat in his waistband, where it discharged.
    Apparently it’s difficult to stitch up a dick wound

Quote Originally Posted by TBS View Post
    <snip>
    Apparently it’s difficult to stitch up a dick wound
    Seems like they should just dip it in molten plastic and call it good at taht point...

"I don't pretend to have all the answers, and I think there's something to be said for that" -One For The Road

Brain dead and made of money.

Quote Originally Posted by Skidog View Post
    It's obvious when the feds finally get on board this is where the industry goes. Not specifically Monsanto and gmo but simply big business. They have capital. You think a company like Phillip Morris aint just sitting and waiting to pounce?

It sucks for the current growers. The folks that have been doing this for generations. There will still be a boutique market for the "organic" and speciality strains, maybe some grow consulting opportunities for some, but much like booze..there is big $$ involved. The little guy simply can't compete.

Will be interesting to see how it all pans out, but this was clear as day the first day Colorado went rec legal.

Sent from my XT1650 using TGR Forums mobile app
    Hate to break it to you but 99.9999% of the cannabis you consume has been genetically modified from one or more of the original land races.

And “generations of farmers”? The growing of quality cannabis didn’t start until the 1970s.

And the big money is already here. This past week we had two different customers show up in their private jets to take a look at our growing equipment. One is backed by Founders Fund and the other backed by $250 million in PE money. I guess the benefit is that if Sessions tries to clamp down, big GOP donors like Peter Theil will be calling in to say “stop that”

As far as owning the genetics, you cannot patent or trademark something that is illegal under federal law - ain’t no patents for MDMA or LSD. And growers are already documenting their genetics in prep for the day cannabis de-schedules - see Phylos Bioscience for an example of where this is going. Gonna be real tough for the big guys to get ahead of that game

Final point - Monsanto already owns a huge part of the cannabis biz. Ever use General Hydro products.

Name:  QQQQQQQQQ.JPG
Views: 349
Size:  44.6 KB

MedMen, TBS?

Isn't Phylos the dna mapper?

Nope not MedMen.

Yes, Phylos is the dna mapper. And they let others store genetics for their strains. So when USPTO opens up for cannabis patents, theres detailed genetics and an “invent date” already on file for patent submission. Examiners will be buried for years.

I just ran across this, TBS...

By Gretchen L. Temeles
    January 8, 2018
    The Daily Marijuana Observer

Gretchen L. TemelesWhen most people think of patented technologies, they think of cell phones, computers, and pharmaceuticals. What entrepreneurs in the cannabis industry may not know is that cannabis and cannabis-related products are also patentable. Patents are important for any business, but are particularly important for an emerging industry such as the cannabis industry. The evolving legal and regulatory framework in the industry and the development of new technologies means that those businesses taking early steps to protect their intellectual property are likely to be at a competitive advantage as the industry matures and consolidates.

How do patents fit into the current state and federal cannabis regulations?

Currently, 29 U.S. states and the District of Columbia have legalized medical marijuana and eight states also permit recreational use. Under federal law, cannabis remains a Schedule I controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act meaning that cannabis possession is illegal. However, the United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO), the federal agency responsible for granting patents, has traditionally taken a hands-off approach to barring particular kinds of inventions from patentability. The only kinds of inventions that are legally not patentable are inventions covering human life forms or whose sole purpose is use in atomic weapons. Otherwise, assuming that a patent application covering cannabis or cannabis-related products meets the legal standards for patentability, explained in more detail below, the USPTO presently grants patents to cannabis and cannabis-related inventions.

There's more to this article here somewhere:
    https://www.dailymarijuanaobserver.c...-February-23rd

All kinds of shit there to peruse, including some stocks that could do well.

^^^Thanks for this
    I had meant that cultivars/strains of cannabis couldn’t be patented (like with roses or other plants). This is what our IP lawyers told me.

The patents and apps in USPTO database almost all have to do with extraction or delivery methods. However, I do see a granted patent for a strain called “Ecuadorian Sativa” invented by some guy in Tahoe area, and three applications from some Israeli guy for some high cbd/thc ratio strains.

Gotta talk with counsel for clarification

As an aside, my favorite patents/applications from a search for “cannabis” are:
    - a THC-infused condom to enhance enjoyment
    - the Ganja Vibe - a vibrator shaped like a cannabis leaf

CA folks -
    Taking the whole tribe cross country fo spring break to drive part of the CA coast. Driving from JH through to Tahoe, over to SF and then down to LA.
    Can you guys enlighten me on CA dispensaries now that CA went rec? Have some med shops gone rec too! Didn’t see much on Leafly or maybe I am technically challenged.

Dropping my wife and kids at LAX and going home through Vegas. Any shop recommendations in Vegas?

Jungle Boys are in LA. The shop is called TLC.
    "I don't pretend to have all the answers, and I think there's something to be said for that" -One For The Road

Brain dead and made of money.

I like Essence shops here in Vegas( 3 locations) and a small little place downtown called New Amsterdam Naturals.