Page 298 of 371 FirstFirst ... 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 ... LastLast
Results 7,426 to 7,450 of 9264
    Dim the lights, put some Allman Brothers Band on, and ride it out.
    Come on man
    crab in my shoe mouth

WEED, The Official Thread

Posted by a friend - one of the slides from the Ski & Mountain Trauma Conference

Name:  IMG_4518.JPG
Views: 1016
Size:  153.8 KB

He commented that there are more THC and CBD “overdoses “. I had to question CBD overdoses. The only reply was ‘they are seeing more of them’. I call bullshit.

Even THC “overdoses” are usually more like the NBA player above where folks get nervous but there are no lasting physical or psychological effects.

Well, it will be nice when one of the Democrats pledging to legalize it gets elected into office. If not legal, at the very least it will no longer be sched 1 and we end up with more science. Of course we'll still have the non-science believing kooks calling it the devil's weed.

Quote Originally Posted by Peruvian View Post
    Posted by a friend - one of the slides from the Ski & Mountain Trauma Conference

He commented that there are more THC and CBD “overdoses “. I had to question CBD overdoses. The only reply was ‘they are seeing more of them’. I call bullshit.

Even THC “overdoses” are usually more like the NBA player above where folks get nervous but there are no lasting physical or psychological effects.
    That NBA player just needed a friend to steer him to the right product. A little smaller dose of Indica would have been the better choice. Fortunately with cannabis you can live and learn.

According to everything I've ever read it is not possible to OD on CBD. Stomach upset, fatigue, yes. OD no.

Quote Originally Posted by jackstraw View Post
    Well, it will be nice when one of the Democrats pledging to legalize it gets elected into office. If not legal, at the very least it will no longer be sched 1 and we end up with more science. Of course we'll still have the non-science believing kooks calling it the devil's weed.
    Lettuce.... it's the Devil's lettuce.
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

I was recently talking to a dude who's researching CBD and the effects of massive CBD dosing and he said, to which I disagreed, that once you take in about 300 mg, you won't get much more pain relief from larger dosages. As I said, I told him I didn't agree. He also said his findings confirmed short term memory loss from larger doses and he asked me if I had experienced short term memory loss and I said, "Not that I can recall."

TBS - How's it going? What's the square footage of your space and how many you got going in there? I had to pull out early and threw half of mine away. I gotta clean up this mess before I can go again but am curious about what heights you hit with that 24/7 first 30 days to 12 hrs thereafter. How that purple panty dropper doing?

Quote Originally Posted by splat View Post
    I was recently talking to a dude who's researching CBD and the effects of massive CBD dosing and he said, to which I disagreed, that once you take in about 300 mg, you won't get much more pain relief from larger dosages. As I said, I told him I didn't agree. He also said his findings confirmed short term memory loss from larger doses and he asked me if I had experienced short term memory loss and I said, "Not that I can recall."
    HA!

All the papers I've read are on your buddy's side - higher doses does not correlate to increased relief
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by buttahflake View Post
    Dim the lights, put some Allman Brothers Band on, and ride it out.
    Come on man
    Fucking millennials...

Neil Young says his US citizenship application is being held up because he uses marijuana

According to guidance issued by US Citizenship and Immigration Services in April, an applicant who is found to have violated federal law on controlled substances, including marijuana, could be found to lack "good moral character" -- one of the general requirements for naturalization.

Lucky for some in our goverment they don't have to take the test and have their "good moral character" examined.

Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post
    Neil Young says his US citizenship application is being held up because he uses marijuana

According to guidance issued by US Citizenship and Immigration Services in April, an applicant who is found to have violated federal law on controlled substances, including marijuana, could be found to lack "good moral character" -- one of the general requirements for naturalization.

Lucky for some in our goverment they don't have to take the test and have their "good moral character" examined.
    Belongs in POS. For the folks issuing and enforcing said ass-hattery. Not for Neil Young. He's motherfucking Neil Young! He can smoke 'em if he's got 'em.

Who in the hell wrote that slide? Grammar isn't one of their strong qualities is it.
    That's the formed answer to all of those "overdose" statistics. As long as you can code for it you can charge for it and diagnose someone with something like cannabis use disorder.

What's ETOH and MVF?

Ethanol and something

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    What's ETOH and MVF?
    Motor Vehicle Fatalities would be my guess for the latter.

ETOH is alcohol.

Quote Originally Posted by mtnjam View Post
    That's the formed answer to all of those "overdose" statistics. As long as you can code for it you can charge for it and diagnose someone with something like cannabis use disorder.
    Steel on target

That slide's retarded

Looks like a black market dealer's handbook for street sales, developed by and for people they brought in from the street.

Haven't been stoned in over 3 weeks while I was interviewing for new job. Just got the job and no pre-employment drug screening.

I'm about to get fuuuuuuucked up
    If it's green, smoke it...if it's pink, poke it

BUY THESE------> 193 iM 103 - $50 http://www.tetongravity.com/forums/s...d.php?t=179797

Quote Originally Posted by booner View Post
    Haven't been stoned in over 3 weeks while I was interviewing for new job. Just got the job and no pre-employment drug screening.

Winning.

Name:  female-lunch-meal-food-pet-cat-animal-mammal-face-human-person.jpg
Views: 669
Size:  75.2 KB

Quote Originally Posted by booner View Post

nice action all the way around. congrats on the new gig. tell that new workaholic supervisor woman at the old job to fuck off for me.

Black Friday Specials at Arizer

Sour Tsunami is the best.

Did chores this morning then bucked a couple tons of hay. Traps and lower back were really protesting by the time I got everything done so I added some Sour Tsunami CO2 oil to my mocha and badda bing, badda boom! It all just melted away. Great stuff!

And they say weed ain't medicine.

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    And they say weed ain't medicine.
    Name:  Devil's lettuce.jpg
Views: 566
Size:  4.9 KB