Page 222 of 372 FirstFirst ... 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 ... LastLast
Results 5,526 to 5,550 of 9282
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFugitive View Post
    Attachment 234860

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using TGR Forums mobile app
    thanks for the giggle!

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Stainless View Post
    I just hope he got a herp test after sticking his dick in the community meth orifice. Such intelligence.

Flashing back to Blue Sonja harvests in Cotati.

i'm a great test taker and always had one before finding a new fix. a lot of dealers thought i looked like a cop so it was hot sex. or should i say, hot thex.

Quote Originally Posted by wyeaster View Post
    i'm a great test taker and always had one before finding a new fix. a lot of dealers thought i looked like a cop so it was hot sex. or should i say, hot thex.
    Continues to be a hypocrite. Threads about weed bro. Take that shit elsewhere. Serious shit here on TGR.

"I don't pretend to have all the answers, and I think there's something to be said for that" -One For The Road

Brain dead and made of money.

hot thex

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Stainless View Post
    I remember you talking shit about the medical benefits of Cannabis awhile back. Super cool.
    Two-bit snake oil routine still pumping a product you sell as a cure all. No conflict of interest! Step right up!

Thanks bud. Thats exactly what I was looking for from you.
    "I don't pretend to have all the answers, and I think there's something to be said for that" -One For The Road

WEED, The Official Thread

If it encourages BS to continue posting good weed pics, pls keep being dicks to each other!

That’s why I look at this thread.
    Last edited by schwerty; 05-05-2018 at 12:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    Pretty good. Thanks for asking. Still hurts if I do too much but steady progress. It's kinda like waiting for the other shoe to drop, ortho said there's probably a 50/50 chance it will turn arthritic or that I'll develop vascular necrosis (like what happened to Bo Jackson) and need to get the thing replaced but that we won't know for a few more months so in the meantime I'm just trying to get stronger. Walked 2 miles yesterday and also a couple days ago, not the easiest thing but not the worst and no ill effects that I can tell.

What sucks is my other hip is fucked, I knew it hurt a lot but I thought it was muscles/tendons/whatever but when they did the xrays for the left hip it showed the right one was badly degenerated and the doc says a hip replacement is inevitable on the right eventually. Would've been a lot easier if I could have managed to fall on the right side, oh well. I think 2 hip replacements wouldn't be a fun time so I'm hopeful the left will just get better but we'll see.
    well those odds aren't great so i hope it goes your way! hopefully, you can make to bbi solitude next year.

Quote Originally Posted by schwerty View Post
    If it encourages BS to continue posting good weed pics, pls keep being dicks to each other!

That’s why I look at this thread.
    Yeah but can't you just do that on Leafly or some shit? I mean dude acts like he just pulls that weed out of some cache he has, at any given time, and takes super high res pics on the fly? C'mon now he lives in TN.

Sent from my XT1650 using TGR Forums mobile app

Pre-gaming some Blue Widow before mowing.

Glad to hear things are progressing Ice. Two miles is great! Keep on keepin' on!

Just ate a brownie. First in a long time...tic toc...we shall see. Add tequila shortly and the irie will really set in. But first I must ride.

Quote Originally Posted by Skidog View Post
    Yeah but can't you just do that on Leafly or some shit? I mean dude acts like he just pulls that weed out of some cache he has, at any given time, and takes super high res pics on the fly? C'mon now he lives in TN.

Sent from my XT1650 using TGR Forums mobile app
    Im sure you have a point somewhere in there.

Refill pre string trimming and started thinking (at least IMV it was "thinking")

If I'm putting a gram into this pax and it's at say 20% how much of that grand total of 200mg am I actually getting into my system?

I love brownies!

It was made with a White something? strain. What we were told does not exist anywhere online. Probably "Widow", but regardless, it was perfect.

There is also white berry aka berry white aka blue widow. It's a cross between white widow and blueberry.

There is also The White

Cultivated by 36th Chamber Laboratories.

Quote Originally Posted by wyeaster View Post
    Leave a 20, take the pen.
    Quote Originally Posted by XXX-er View Post
    the situation strikes me as WAY too much drama at this point

A lot of people leave a cash tip for tax purposes.

I like the looks of this stuff. https://www.leafly.com/products/deta...-ripple-sativa

Edibles and oils are great, but I enjoy the taste and quick effects of traditional methods. It's all good...and those brownies...for the love of gawd! They taste so f'n good! The chocolate weed mix is $$$. I had to stop myself from devouring them all.

In February, state officials announced that 1.1m pounds of cannabis flower were logged in the state’s database.

If a million pounds sounds like a lot of pot, that’s because it is: last year, Oregonians smoked, vaped or otherwise consumed just under 340,000lb of legal bud.

That means Oregon farmers have grown three times what their clientele can smoke in a year.

https://www.theguardian.com/society/...ijuana-to-sell

speaking of FatkidfromFL, anybody hear from him lately?

Aspen’s dispensary’s outsold liquor stores.
    https://www.aspentimes.com/news/mari...or-first-time/

Quote Originally Posted by Shredhead View Post
    Aspen’s dispensary’s outsold liquor stores.
    https://www.aspentimes.com/news/mari...or-first-time/
    I always get stocked up on booze in El Jebel. Grog Shop is expensive.

Quote Originally Posted by cdlv View Post
    In February, state officials announced that 1.1m pounds of cannabis flower were logged in the state’s database.

If a million pounds sounds like a lot of pot, that’s because it is: last year, Oregonians smoked, vaped or otherwise consumed just under 340,000lb of legal bud.

That means Oregon farmers have grown three times what their clientele can smoke in a year.

https://www.theguardian.com/society/...ijuana-to-sell
    That article sort of dances around the issue, but the problem comes from the outdoor growers flooding the market with inferior product every CropTober. The So OR outdoor growers are doomed unless they go stealth and focus on the flyover states