Page 198 of 372 FirstFirst ... 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 ... LastLast
Results 4,926 to 4,950 of 9282
    Meanwhile, south of the border....

Colombia has been considered ripe for business since President Juan Manuel Santos signed a decree to legalize and regulate MMJ in late 2015.

But it wasn’t until June 2016 that Congress approved a law to formally legalize it, and the first companies weren’t fully licensed to begin cultivation of high-THC extracts until October 2017.

The 2016 law allows a doctor to prescribe high-THC products for any medical condition.

Colombia’s market has some notable differences versus other markets:

Medical marijuana can be sold only in extract form; flower sales aren’t allowed.
    All extracts have must be made in specially certified labs.
    Non-psychoactive MMJ products – defined in Colombia as under 1% THC – can be sold over the counter in pharmacies.
    Colombia will not require MMJ patients to register with a producer or the government.

Here’s how the licensing process works:

The Ministry of Justice will issue MMJ businesses two types of cultivation licenses, one for psychoactive plants and another for non-psychoactive product.
    The Ministry of Health and INVIMA – Colombia’s equivalent to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration – will issue a license that permits MMJ distribution.
    The health ministry will issue a license that allows for the fabrication of extracts for domestic use, export and research.

https://mjbizdaily.com/canadian-comp...latin-america/

Quote Originally Posted by liv2ski View Post
    Fuck all that, now I can move the grow outside and not have to pay for lighting them up. Next summers grow will be YUGE. Now I need to to buy Crystal Coma seeds.
    Spinosad....learn it, love it, live it

The new market now is overcharging the mid-west, duh
    "In a perfect world I'd have all 10 fingers on my left hand, so I could just use my right hand for punching."

Not trying to spam you, because I have nothing to do with this. I just think that it is cool (esp. the 1st one), and thought I'd share. http://petertosh.com
    Name:  PT380_Green-Legalize-Leaf-L_large.jpg
Views: 236
Size:  17.7 KB
    Name:  Peter_Tosh_420_Original_Black_Tee-1_large.jpg
Views: 225
Size:  21.7 KB
    Name:  Dreams_large.jpg
Views: 245
Size:  30.4 KB
    “How does it feel to be the greatest guitarist in the world? I don’t know, go ask Rory Gallagher”. — Jimi Hendrix

WEED, The Official Thread

Quote Originally Posted by splat View Post
    The Sacramento, California, police department plans to ask the City Council this week for an additional $850,000 in funding to continue a crackdown on its marijuana industry through the first six months of 2018.

According to the Sacramento Bee, California’s capital city began its months-long crusade in August, including a 60-day citywide sweep by the SWAT team that resulted in the seizure of 5,000 illegal cannabis plants, 10 arrests, millions of dollars in fines and 600 grow operations shuttered.

The crackdown comes in advance of the Jan. 1 launch of California’s recreational marijuana market.

Countering illegal operations and the black market has been a big question mark in the state, with some localities giving the issue little thought and others taking the matter seriously.

Sacramento, it appears, is taking the matter seriously.

The city sent out 959 warning letters to suspected illegal grow operations, the newspaper reported, and of those, 614 were closed down after police visited to inspect the premises.

Local officials have also issued $6.8 million in fines, served 12 search warrants and seized $15,000 in cash.

https://mjbizdaily.com/sacramento-be...ana-crackdown/
    What a great use of taxpayer funds

Fucking disgusting

Quote Originally Posted by steepconcrete View Post
    So from what I gather the license is no problem. The catch is where to sell it.
    You talking about a license in Cali? According to this, fees have not been set
    http://www.calgrowersassociation.org/licenses
    If you decide to get an indoor license, we need to talk
    ($100 in electricity)+($100 in h2o & nutes) = one lb top shelf bud
    Configure to pull down every two weeks - constant supply of fresh bud
    https://smartgrow.systems/

He's over the hills from you. I think he means OR.

How's that work with not so even light on the canopy?

Quote Originally Posted by PowerWhore7 View Post
    Spinosad....learn it, love it, live it

The new market now is overcharging the mid-west, duh
    Send da packs
    Zone Controller

"He wants to be a pro, bro, not some schmuck." - Hugh Conway

"DigitalDeath would kick my ass. He has the reach of a polar bear." - Crass3000

Does OR allow small farmers to sell to shops? Is there independent lab testing?
    I think everyone should be able to sell tested/clean product anywhere they want in legal states.
    No, you need a producers (growers) license to sell to dispos. MMJ growers can also sell excess to dispos.
    Two reasons. First is all commercial sales need to be tested at certified lab
    Second, there has to be seed-sale tracking. This is to comply with Cole Memo from DOJ (of which memo our dear Mr Sessions has recently agreed will guide this administrations policy) - well, and to make sure the state gets its cut.

It's kinda hard to set up a sales network when an unlicensed individual can only grow four plants. In my home garden I'm yielding about 12oz per plant every three months. About half of that is presentation-quality bud, if I had the patience to undertake that quality of trimming. It's barely enough of one blast of CO2, if I could find a processor with spare capacity and felt like transporting felony-grade quantities of bud around.

A group of us set up the Central Oregon Unofficial Growers of Hemp Extravaganza & Rendezvous (COUGHERs) that periodically meets & trades our produce. Variety is the spice of life no?

Quote Originally Posted by liv2ski View Post
    Fuck all that, now I can move the grow outside and not have to pay for lighting them up. Next summers grow will be YUGE. Now I need to to buy Crystal Coma seeds.
    Coronado may be different due to the marine influence but some of the best shit I ever grew was on accident in Kingston/Adams North (gasp Normal Heights).

We used to split time in SD and Eug and we would throw everything in pots house plants and all on a timer in the side yard.

Well we had a tiny seedling weed plant and just left it for 6-8 months. It turned out to be a female and did its thing. It went way overtime and by the time we showed up around the holidays the only thing that was green was the massive colas. All the fan leaves were dead dry and crumbly. No trimming whatsoever and it dried in a day hung in the dry garage before I put it in a jar for a few months.

It was greasy. It was from a random Girl Scout Cookie seed but didn't really resemble GSC. Prolly because it was so over ripe? Anyhow beautiful weed with a crazy good mellow high that reminded me of the first few times I got high.

He's over the hills from you. I think he means OR.

How's that work with not so even light on the canopy?
    Check out the video in that link. Three rooms - one for clone, one for veg, one for bloom. Clone in one room, then move to Veg for two weeks, then move deck to bloom room, and reload veg room from clone room. Voila' - a constant and consistently hi quality supply of fresh bud to dispos all year long. The light on each deck is incredibly even and controlled. That's why the plants can be a couple of cm off the light and not get damaged.

ETA - fees for Oregon producers license is based on size of canopy
    A non-refundable application fee of $250 is required for all license types.
    -Producers:
    -Micro Tier I - $1,000
    -Micro Tier II $2,000
    -Tier I $3,750
    -Tier II $5,750
    Licenses are not transferrable
    http://www.oregon.gov/olcc/marijuana...g-General.aspx

Quote Originally Posted by TBS View Post
    No, you need a producers (growers) license to sell to dispos. MMJ growers can also sell excess to dispos.
    Two reasons. First is all commercial sales need to be tested at certified lab
    Second, there has to be seed-sale tracking. This is to comply with Cole Memo from DOJ (of which memo our dear Mr Sessions has recently agreed will guide this administrations policy) - well, and to make sure the state gets its cut.

It's kinda hard to set up a sales network when an unlicensed individual can only grow four plants. In my home garden I'm yielding about 12oz per plant every three months. About half of that is presentation-quality bud, if I had the patience to undertake that quality of trimming. It's barely enough of one blast of CO2, if I could find a processor with spare capacity and felt like transporting felony-grade quantities of bud around.

A group of us set up the Central Oregon Unofficial Growers of Hemp Extravaganza & Rendezvous (COUGHERs) that periodically meets & trades our produce. Variety is the spice of life no?
    Yea I feel ya. The guys I know who do extracts need at least 3-4 lbs for a run and take half. The license I'm talking is for commercial recreation. The 5k sq ft is indoor/outdoor or any combo not exceeding the 5k. It allows you to sell to a licensed distributor/manufacturer but I don't think anyone is buying.

Edit-> thanks for the link. Wondering how my buddy came up with $1500?

Edit2 - damn dude has a lot of details wrong... double thanks for the link.

Quote Originally Posted by digitaldeath View Post
    Depends on how exposed you wanna be . Med cards put you on a list. Stay off lists
    Thankyou ^^^^.
    Didn`t even look at that angle and "no" I don`t want to be on that list. Learning as I go and trying to minimize the mistakes.

Not saying it's right but that's how it is. Lots of licensing compliance issues and discrimination towards med users

That's why a counterfeit card is genius
    Zone Controller

Oregon law shields a person from the Feds
    http://www.oregonlive.com/marijuana/..._to_shiel.html

Check out the video in that link. Three rooms - one for clone, one for veg, one for bloom. Clone in one room, then move to Veg for two weeks, then move deck to bloom room, and reload veg room from clone room. Voila' - a constant and consistently hi quality supply of fresh bud to dispos all year long. The light on each deck is incredibly even and controlled. That's why the plants can be a couple of cm off the light and not get damaged.

ETA - fees for Oregon producers license is based on size of canopy
    A non-refundable application fee of $250 is required for all license types.
    -Producers:
    -Micro Tier I - $1,000
    -Micro Tier II $2,000
    -Tier I $3,750
    -Tier II $5,750
    Licenses are not transferrable
    http://www.oregon.gov/olcc/marijuana...g-General.aspx
    More or less did the 3 room deal back in the early 90s in Boulder. Works beautifully... Small plants basically all bud.

Sent from my XT1650 using TGR Forums mobile app

Oregon law shields a person from the Feds
    http://www.oregonlive.com/marijuana/..._to_shiel.html
    Not about Feds

About local employers and bureaucracies and any other fascist u can think of
    Zone Controller

The farm size limit in the new CA regs is going to be challenged
    http://www.calgrowersassociation.org/1_acre_letter

I'm yielding about 12oz per plant every three months.
    Is that under LED?
    "I don't pretend to have all the answers, and I think there's something to be said for that" -One For The Road

Brain dead and made of money.

^^^Yes
    Caveats
    That is for strains like lemon kush. GSC yield substantially lower
    I grow two plants from clones in a 2x4' tent with one 600w light (2x4') and dimmable driver.
    They get a lot of attention - I fondle them a lot, and play them Barry White & Prince ballads
    Veg ~5 weeks
    Bloom eight weeks
    Yield is about `1/3 nice buds, 1/3 mids and 1/3 popcorn/trim. I make a lot of brownies and have a flower vape, so that mix is fine for my use.
    Could get a lot better yield with SOG, but we are limited by plant count for personal use.

Bubblegum girls at 15 days since roots poked out of the rockwool
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bubblegum at 15 days.JPG 
Views:	75 
Size:	986.7 KB 
ID:	217039
    Shape isn't great right now - been bending them over and tieing them up for the last 4-5 days while they want to grow like a cylinder...

Yea I feel ya. The guys I know who do extracts need at least 3-4 lbs for a run and take half. The license I'm talking is for commercial recreation. The 5k sq ft is indoor/outdoor or any combo not exceeding the 5k. It allows you to sell to a licensed distributor/manufacturer but I don't think anyone is buying.

Edit-> thanks for the link. Wondering how my buddy came up with $1500?

Edit2 - damn dude has a lot of details wrong... double thanks for the link.
    My crumble/shatter guy takes half. But I'm almost as stoked on my rso. Chilled first rinse rules but dries thick. But with terpene and non terpene enhancers to liquify it, you can load your own vape carts, which I have done on carts that let you unscrew them to reload. Check out dablabz.

Jealous

I am seriously jealous that US states now legal but Europe is still trailing behind and does not even consider to decriminalise. This is sad! We have so old schooled society .

Quote Originally Posted by Carloszz View Post
    I am seriously jealous that US states now legal but Europe is still trailing behind and does not even consider to decriminalise. This is sad! We have so old schooled society .
    Guess that depends on were your at man!
    In the southern parts, spain, portugal etc I find the quality to be good, easy to get, relaxed people.
    I'm from Scandinavia, were drug policys are strict and don't change much - but with the generation shift it's way more tolerated and not such a big deal (amongst younger people). Way better quality and availability now compared to 5-10 years ago.
    Looking for the next turn..

I remember when I was free. https://youtu.be/hIvRkjOd1f8?t=69

Last edited by Bobby Stainless; 11-24-2017 at 07:14 AM.
    "I don't pretend to have all the answers, and I think there's something to be said for that" -One For The Road

Brain dead and made of money.

Church Features Pot-Smoking Jesus In Ads

This might be the first recorded sighting of a pot-smoking Jesus in human history.

https://hightimes.com/news/churches-...ing-jesus-ads/

jesus has a lighter. i knew he was special.