Page 256 of 372 FirstFirst ... 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 ... LastLast
Results 6,376 to 6,400 of 9282
    Quote Originally Posted by p.blz View Post
    Anyone in here with some knowledge of modern strains have any idea what to expect from these seeds? Originated in Newfoundland I believe and appear to be created by someone who knew what they were doing (packed in rice and carefully packaged and labelled)
    First one is a polyhybrid so who knows what will happen. It is likely each seed will produce a vastly different plant. The F2s are a 2nd breeding run on the LDD. Those will show more stability. Whatever LDD is.
    Last edited by Bobby Stainless; 12-11-2018 at 05:48 AM.
    "I don't pretend to have all the answers, and I think there's something to be said for that" -One For The Road

Brain dead and made of money.

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    If you smoke weed grown from that seed you'll be half an hour late for everything and talk funny.
    And you'll have to buy beer that has a reminder on the bottom to "open other end."

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Stainless View Post
    First one is a polyhybrid so who knows what will happen. It is likely each seed will produce a vastly different plant. The F2s are a 2nd breeding run on the LDD. Those will show more stability. Whatever LDD is. Lemon Larry Diesel?
    Lethal Daily Dose?

Thanks for the info and the chuckle.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Glenwood Irving needs weed, get on it b'y.

Quote Originally Posted by JongWhisperer View Post
    If you zoom in, the bag on the left looks like boomers
    No boomers apparently

http://www.ktre.com/2018/12/05/tenah...mGSr1d0w0qrLys

Gov. Andrew Cuomo Calls For Legalization Of Recreational Marijuana In New York

“Let’s legalize the adult use of recreational marijuana, once and for all,” Cuomo said during a speech in Manhattan outlining his 2019 agenda.
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

^^^Giggity...

Cannabis prohibition is in its death throes!
    "I don't pretend to have all the answers, and I think there's something to be said for that" -One For The Road

Quote Originally Posted by flowing alpy View Post
    that what they’re thinking in the bible belt?
    Donnie J will take all the credit and end it federally. Piss everyone off. Book it.

Donnie J will take all the credit and end it federally. Piss everyone off. Book it.
    x100000
    if its got tits or wheels...it will give you trouble..

Just make it happen. No fucks given who takes credit.

Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post

“Let’s legalize the adult use of recreational marijuana, once and for all,” Cuomo said during a speech in Manhattan outlining his 2019 agenda.
    Woot woot.

Fun fact about New York

Despite the West Coast’s reputation, New Yorkers consume the most weed per capita in the world. New York City consumed 77.44 tons of cannabis in 2017, according to data from Seedo, a cannabis grow supply company. If New York legalized recreational weed, the market would be worth an estimated $3.1 billion. But for now, the black market is reaping the profits of the biggest cannabis market in the country.

https://www.greenentrepreneur.com/article/324679

Damn, you'd think New Yorkers would be mellower with all that kind floating around. Hate to think what they would be like if none were to be had...

Quote Originally Posted by TBS View Post
    Fun fact about New York

Despite the West Coast’s reputation, New Yorkers consume the most weed per capita in the world. New York City consumed 77.44 tons of cannabis in 2017, according to data from Seedo, a cannabis grow supply company. If New York legalized recreational weed, the market would be worth an estimated $3.1 billion. But for now, the black market is reaping the profits of the biggest cannabis market in the country.

https://www.greenentrepreneur.com/article/324679

Damn, you'd think New Yorkers would be mellower with all that kind floating around. Hate to think what they would be like if none were to be had...
    Shit, man, when's the last time there was a mass shooting in NY? Mellow? Really.

Five people shot to death outside a nightclub in Queens Dec 8 2018. So like nine days ago...

https://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/loca...502238742.html

Quote Originally Posted by SkiBall View Post
    Just make it happen. No fucks given who takes credit.
    Same. The real question is what to grow???

Hopefully by this time next year I'll be able to add "water the weed plants" to the kid's list of chores
    If it's green, smoke it...if it's pink, poke it

BUY THESE------> 193 iM 103 - $50 http://www.tetongravity.com/forums/s...d.php?t=179797

I take issue with his statement, it is rich coming from him. The way I see it HE was and is the obstacle to full recreational legalisation in NY. And of course I am not from New York. However, living in VT, what happens in NY affects me. So I hope they hurry up and fully legalize it with full retail. Maybe then VT will follow suite.

Same. The real question is what to grow???
    Can you grow some 3x Crazy, please??

"People under the stairs" is a good name, you should grow that.

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    "People under the stairs" is a good name, you should grow that.
    East Coast Sour Diesel x Casey Jones. Good sheet.

It's kind of amazing to me how little I know about weed considering I've smoked it every single day I had any for 40 fucking years. But I ain't dead yet and I'm eager to learn, so...