Page 188 of 372 FirstFirst ... 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 ... LastLast
Results 4,676 to 4,700 of 9282
    Quote Originally Posted by booner View Post
    I like organic alternatives. It helps that I call on a customer that's 100 ft away...don't live in CO
    Thanks, they have a decent list of concentrates

Anyone looking for a new flower vape, I have two of these to get rid of. They work nice and same as atmos vicod at approx 150$
    50$ for one or 90 for both

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
    Climb the mountains and get their good tidings. Natures peace will flow into you as sunshine flows into trees. The winds will blow their own freshness into you, and the storms their energy, while cares will drop away from you like the leaves of Autumn. - John Muir

"How long can it last? For fuck sake this isn't heroin -
    suck it up princess" - XXX on getting off mj

“This is infinity here,” he said. “It could be infinity. We don’t really don’t know. But it could be. It has to be something — but it could be infinity, right?” - Trump, on the vastness of space, man

Quote Originally Posted by NoPostholio View Post

Anyone looking for a new flower vape, I have two of these to get rid of. They work nice and same as atmos vicod at approx 150$

I have yet to get a flower vape. If you say this one works well, I'm in. Save one for me if available, and I'll grab it when you are out in the PNW!!! (Soon I believe, yes?)

Quote Originally Posted by puma View Post
    I have yet to get a flower vape. If you say this one works well, I'm in. Save one for me if available, and I'll grab it when you are out in the PNW!!! (Soon I believe, yes?)
    You got it buddy -

Climb the mountains and get their good tidings. Natures peace will flow into you as sunshine flows into trees. The winds will blow their own freshness into you, and the storms their energy, while cares will drop away from you like the leaves of Autumn. - John Muir

“This is infinity here,” he said. “It could be infinity. We don’t really don’t know. But it could be. It has to be something — but it could be infinity, right?” - Trump, on the vastness of space, man

after a month on the wagon i feel like i have to switch to edibles or rso for the daily driver but that is even more impossible than my current situation. i have mild asthma and even a little vaped concentrate is a major irritant to my lungs now.

Buddy cooked half a pound of bud with pound and a half of butter then strained it. Put one tablespoon of the butter in a batch of rice krispies squares. I did a two finger piece and it was like really clean mescaline and not too heavy where I just wanted to sleep at all. Totally fucking impressed. Went back for seconds the next day. Most thorough, friendly high I've had in forever.

Quote Originally Posted by splat View Post
    Buddy cooked half a pound of bud with pound and a half of butter then strained it. Put one tablespoon of the butter in a batch of rice krispies squares. I did a two finger piece and it was like really clean mescaline and not too heavy where I just wanted to sleep at all. Totally fucking impressed. Went back for seconds the next day. Most thorough, friendly high I've had in forever.
    Boy that's some ratio there...holy fuck...

Sent from my XT1650 using TGR Forums mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by wyeaster View Post
    after a month on the wagon i feel like i have to switch to edibles or rso for the daily driver but that is even more impossible than my current situation. i have mild asthma and even a little vaped concentrate is a major irritant to my lungs now.
    Get a dug out
    Zone Controller

"He wants to be a pro, bro, not some schmuck." - Hugh Conway

"DigitalDeath would kick my ass. He has the reach of a polar bear." - Crass3000

Quote Originally Posted by wyeaster View Post
    I have asthma too. Sucks. Vaped flower with one of those fancy bubbler/water rigs does it for me. Tolerance breaks also help for both my lungs and effects. I find clean, (if there is such a thing), carts are better than wax but they give me some funky lungs the next day too.

Quote Originally Posted by schwerty View Post
    I have asthma too. Sucks. Vaped flower with one of those fancy bubbler/water rigs does it for me. Tolerance breaks also help for both my lungs and effects. I find clean, (if there is such a thing), carts are better than wax but they give me some funky lungs the next day too.
    Good point - and you can also rig up most concentrate pens to a water pipe as well.

Sent from my GT-N5110 using Tapatalk

Now you have an option to sucking on my thing

Quote Originally Posted by TBS View Post
    Now you have an option to sucking on my thing
    Keep your day dreaming off this board!!! 😂

Sent from my SM-G935V using TGR Forums mobile app

Yeah Washington - tell it like the fuck it is - demo and repubs

http://www.thenewstribune.com/news/l...168996472.html

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_59...b0821444c1f619

I haven't grown a plant for 25 years. Friend gave me a Blue Dream he started early in a greenhouse. I stuck it at the end on my raised bed and just let it go. The thing is over 7 feet tall and healthy. It's just starting to bud. Anything I should do to it? Fertilize it? Just let it be?

Good read about the first weed shop in Talkeetna - some (most) of the adjacent store owners have caught the midnight showing of reefer madness a few too many times.
    Funny that the shop is in Ray Genets old cabin - if you have read any denali books, 138 below in particular - dude was quite the colorful character and would be double thumbs up that the shop is there.

https://www.leafly.com/news/politics...a-tourist-town

Quote Originally Posted by NoPostholio View Post

I'll take one if still available. PM coming

Quote Originally Posted by Ottime View Post
    Why trim? Is it not worth putting growth energy into the lowers? At what point is it too late? The one I have is in bloom.

As far as fertilizer, an organic flowering blend twice a week until two weeks before harvest was my go to. I used tiger bloom as well, but found some organic mixes I preferred.
    Trimming the lower branches allow the plant to put more energy into the top buds that get the most photons. Just look for branches with no/tiny budlets and hack them off. Your feeding schedule should work, since you are flushing two weeks before chop. No need to overdo it though

Quote Originally Posted by steepconcrete View Post
    That right there is a fucking big bud.

Question for the growers and smart people. Is there any negative to constantly be relying on clones? I don't mean having a mother plant that you clone from for each cycle, but rather a perpetual cycle where you have eg. one plant that gets cloned for the next generation.

Not sure if that's sounds clear.. Lets say I have one plant. Before flower I clone it. Original plant flowers then is cut down. Meanwhile clone is in veg. Then the clone gets cloned and goes into flower, gets cut. Next clone is vegged, then cloned again. Rinse and repeat.

It would seem like a reasonable assumption that a clone is simply a copy, but I swear I've read that repeated use is detrimental.

As always any insight is greatly appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by Ottime View Post
    I'll take one if still available. PM coming
    I can verify, it works! I plan to test again this evening to be sure! This is my first flower vape. It is sweet.

I can verify, it works! I plan to test again this evening to be sure! This is my first flower vape. It is sweet.

I find that I get way more bang for the buck out of flower vapes in comparison to concentrate vapes or just burning. I bought 1/4 oz last December and still haven't finished it.

Flower vapes are really cost effective.

Sent from my Pixel using TGR Forums mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by highangle View Post
    Fuck. Sentence aimed at DD.

Also you ought to come to one of the BBI's. Flights from Seattle are cheap so you can do your surveys. Also Kelly should check in eventually. Tell her that. AKPM's fish won't do the trick

Quote Originally Posted by flowing alpy View Post
    i see no problem if you've got healthy girls each lap.
    Fingers crossed !

Quote Originally Posted by Thaleia View Post
    Question for the growers and smart people. Is there any negative to constantly be relying on clones? I don't mean having a mother plant that you clone from for each cycle, but rather a perpetual cycle where you have eg. one plant that gets cloned for the next generation.

Not sure if that's sounds clear.. Lets say I have one plant. Before flower I clone it. Original plant flowers then is cut down. Meanwhile clone is in veg. Then the clone gets cloned and goes into flower, gets cut. Next clone is vegged, then cloned again. Rinse and repeat.

It would seem like a reasonable assumption that a clone is simply a copy, but I swear I've read that repeated use is detrimental.

As always any insight is greatly appreciated.
    People seem to shy away from that method because each successor clone has some random genetic variation from its mom. So at some point it's not the strain you started with. Maybe that's a good thing, maybe not.

Besides I think it's better to grow different strains each cycle. Variety is the spice of life, no?