Page 344 of 371 FirstFirst ... 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 ... LastLast
Results 8,576 to 8,600 of 9255
    ^^^He's in a dry climate like me, and growing in a greenhouse, so risk of fungus/mold should be lower than wet side PNW. A space heater may well keep his girls warm enough at night and with solar gain in the day allow them to fully ripen. Worth a crack.

But yea, keep humidity below 50%, keep temp above 40 at night, don’t spray the plant and move the air. Should be good to go for another two weeks.

Bunion’s at a similar latitude as the Altai Mountains, where the first known use of cannabis occurred, as well as the first use of skis. Coincidence? I think not…

Bummer about your outdoor. Your indoor looks sweet

Stayed in the mid 40s last night. Going to put the heater in today. Forecast isn't looking quite as snowy as was originally predicted and a more than good chance we get another spate of Indian summer.
    I have been in this State for 30 years and I am willing to admit that I am part of the problem.

"Happiest years of my life were earning < $8.00 and hour, collecting unemployment every spring and fall, no car, no debt and no responsibilities. 1984-1990 Park City UT"

Quote Originally Posted by altasnob View Post
    The Oregon Liquor and Cannabis Commission said it has solved the mystery of why people were getting high on CBD products supposedly made from hemp. Manufacturer Select, also known as Cura Cannabis, mixed up two lines of products at its Portland manufacturing site.
    Curaleaf’s THC drops contained 17.25 milligrams per serving. Oregon’s recommended dose for new users is 2.5 milligrams to 5 milligrams, with a 5 milligram serving as the standard.

Both the Select CBD and Select THC bottles contained 1 ounce of liquid. But the CBD bottles had half as many doses as the THC bottles.

So people who took a full serving of drops from the mislabeled CBD got twice as much THC – 30 milligrams or more – as the recommended serving on the THC bottles.

Cantu said she was driving last month when she began experiencing the effects of the mislabeled CBD drops shortly after taking them. She said she had no idea what was causing the symptoms, which included light-headedness, so drove home and went to bed.

When she awoke a couple hours later, though, Cantu said she was disoriented and couldn’t move.

“I panicked. I thought I was basically going to die, like something was seriously wrong,” said Cantu, who is 41.

https://www.oregonlive.com/business/...pitalized.html

Quote Originally Posted by altasnob View Post
    Curaleaf’s THC drops contained 17.25 milligrams per serving. Oregon’s recommended dose for new users is 2.5 milligrams to 5 milligrams, with a 5 milligram serving as the standard.

Both the Select CBD and Select THC bottles contained 1 ounce of liquid. But the CBD bottles had half as many doses as the THC bottles.

So people who took a full serving of drops from the mislabeled CBD got twice as much THC – 30 milligrams or more – as the recommended serving on the THC bottles.

Cantu said she was driving last month when she began experiencing the effects of the mislabeled CBD drops shortly after taking them. She said she had no idea what was causing the symptoms, which included light-headedness, so drove home and went to bed.

When she awoke a couple hours later, though, Cantu said she was disoriented and couldn’t move.

“I panicked. I thought I was basically going to die, like something was seriously wrong,” said Cantu, who is 41.

https://www.oregonlive.com/business/...pitalized.html
    Yeah, that is not good.

30 mg without any idea what's coming, damn, damn.

Quote Originally Posted by forty View Post
    im more of a debbie so pardon the downer but imo frost = botrytis

if you are 3-4 weeks from ripe with optimal weather then 1 more week of cold growth isnt gonna change a whole hell of a lot...
    outdoor is a seasonal crop, the season is saying its over, time to harvest the crop, whatever it may be

i lost about 10% of my outdoor to botrytis this last week, think i finally got the last of it and things are drying and about to start cure next day or two
    dont be like me and get caught with pants down and have to chop and trim as fast as possible to salvage your crop

indoor gets chopped this weekend, looking frosty
    Attachment 388208
    Attachment 388207
    Incredible that people are growing stuff like this, looks tasty and potent.

Which one of you lost your Mexican ditch weed?
    https://www.cnn.com/2021/10/10/us/fl...rnd/index.html

Well, its snowing here and about 7-8" in the yard so far. It was impressive how much that little heater improved the temperature inside the GH but I blinked and said fuck it and brought 4 of them inside for a few days. House smells kind of funny but the girls seem content and we are forecast to be back in the Indian summer regime here by the end of the week. Fingers x-ed.
    I have been in this State for 30 years and I am willing to admit that I am part of the problem.

"Happiest years of my life were earning < $8.00 and hour, collecting unemployment every spring and fall, no car, no debt and no responsibilities. 1984-1990 Park City UT"

Quote Originally Posted by Dantheman View Post
    Right?

Ya, that could be a bumpy ride.

Wimps

2.5" thick stalk
    Taken down a smidge early to avoid rain/rot

Very nice DP. Looks like some mega-colas

Quote Originally Posted by TBS View Post
    Very nice DP. Looks like some mega-colas
    This one is the goldleaf, DP is already a week ahead and drying out. Didn't get to do the wet trim on this one yet, so we'll see how it goes in a few days. Trying to avoid bud rot is stressful!

not nearly as cool as the amazing grows in this thread, but I just got cannabis delivered to my house in rural-ish Utah, legally, for free. holy fuck.

Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by tgapp View Post
    not nearly as cool as the amazing grows in this thread, but I just got cannabis delivered to my house in rural-ish Utah, legally, for free. holy fuck.

Dude. End. Times.

Quote Originally Posted by tgapp View Post

Nope, that right there is really cool. Wasn't sure I would see that in my lifetime.

VT roundup, weed in the news today:

30 years after the Greer Cartel, someone uses one of their methods. And only gets probation?!?! Man, maybe that's the line of work for me. https://www.wcax.com/2021/11/22/man-...canada-border/

Know your dealer. Or, hurry up and make rec sales legal. https://www.wcax.com/2021/11/22/fent...rdose-vermont/

Care for veterans. I approve. https://www.wcax.com/2021/11/22/loca...mont-veterans/

@bunion - how did your crop turn out?

Quote Originally Posted by riser3 View Post
    VT roundup, weed in the news today:

30 years after the Greer Cartel, someone uses one of their methods. And only gets probation?!?! Man, maybe that's the line of work for me. https://www.wcax.com/2021/11/22/man-...canada-border/

Know your dealer. Or, hurry up and make rec sales legal. https://www.wcax.com/2021/11/22/fent...rdose-vermont/

Care for veterans. I approve. https://www.wcax.com/2021/11/22/loca...mont-veterans/
    Taking story number two with a massive grain of salt..

Quote Originally Posted by Thaleia View Post
    Taking story number two with a massive grain of salt..
    Hey man, it was on their webpage. And ya, it reminds me of various panic campaigns over the years. Like PCP in your weed. Which was very real, but rare, and has been discussed on TRG. Or if you're like me, weed in your otherwise ok PCP.

You're point of course is to consider the source. And ask them to roll up their sleeves.

What stood out to me was the first line of the article states: "Police are warning Vermonters that fentanyl-laced marijuana has been found in our region, and it caused one person to overdose Saturday."

But they haven't 'found' anything, the statement is predicated by a guy who OD'd but claims it was from weed. Red flags galore.

I'm sure there is weed out there with fentanyl in it, but this sure isn't a smoking gun.

Also yeah - sometimes I suspect the police aren't always honest. Shhh. Don't tell anyone I said that.

Quote Originally Posted by Thaleia View Post
    What stood out to me was the first line of the article states: "Police are warning Vermonters that fentanyl-laced marijuana has been found in our region, and it caused one person to overdose Saturday."

But they haven't 'found' anything, the statement is predicated by a guy who OD'd but claims it was from weed. Red flags galore.

I'm sure there is weed out there with fentanyl in it, but this sure isn't a smoking gun.

Also yeah - sometimes I suspect the police aren't always honest. Shhh. Don't tell anyone I said that.

Smoking gun. Heh.

I had acid dropped in my lunch in HS, had just started smoking weed a month or so before. I had drivers ed the next period and felt fine. Turns out it is my turn to drive and I'm feeling pretty good. Driving in a neighborhood with the instructor sitting next to me with only a brake. 3 other kids in the back who i thought were super straight. Come to an intersection and make a right turn, but never allow the steering wheel to come back and drive up the curb, though only going about 15 i guess. I am feeling giddy and don't know why. Fuck, what happened.? The instructor says Let's back up and try that again, which hit me as super funny. Now I've got the giggles. We drive a little and then go out on a rural road and i nearly sideswipe a parked car. Instructor says if we had a towel on the side of the car we could have buffed that car. No accidents on the ride, but the rest of the day was an adventure. My friends thought i hit my head or something. I knew what it was a few months later when i took some on my own. Crazy shit.