Page 168 of 372 FirstFirst ... 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 ... LastLast
Results 4,176 to 4,200 of 9282
    Quote Originally Posted by buttahflake View Post
    Why is that so hard?
    https://youtu.be/kD_xWrhZ8yI
    Climb the mountains and get their good tidings. Natures peace will flow into you as sunshine flows into trees. The winds will blow their own freshness into you, and the storms their energy, while cares will drop away from you like the leaves of Autumn. - John Muir

"How long can it last? For fuck sake this isn't heroin -
    suck it up princess" - XXX on getting off mj

“This is infinity here,” he said. “It could be infinity. We don’t really don’t know. But it could be. It has to be something — but it could be infinity, right?” - Trump, on the vastness of space, man

Quote Originally Posted by Dromontana View Post

I'm gonna get back to smoking flo
    My dad really enjoyed some Flo last weekend while helping me move. A highly refined Sativa if there ever was one.

Easily in my top 20 favorite strains :0

Quote Originally Posted by buttahflake View Post
    Seriously stoners I was talking rosin three years ago.
    Why are you guys so burnt?
    Laps Beaters
    And six years ago, my weed was better than yours. Nothing has changed. http://www.tetongravity.com/forums/s...91#post3435291

Go buy your mids, and squish out some burnt tasting crap. lol.

Us pros use Apeks.

#idontsmoke100dollarzips #buttahthinksheknowswhatsup
    "I don't pretend to have all the answers, and I think there's something to be said for that" -One For The Road

Brain dead and made of money.

"timberridge is terminally vapid" -- a fortune cookie in Yueyang

Quote Originally Posted by Bromontana View Post
    Easily in my top 20 favorite strains :0
    I think I prefer Sour Diesel as far as sativas go, although Flo is definitely superior if you have shit to do. Sour Diesel is great for long hikes where you can stare slackjawed at your surroundings for a few hours while you crank out 10 or 12 miles. Don't forget something to wet your whistle.

Alien tech cherry pie
    Climb the mountains and get their good tidings. Natures peace will flow into you as sunshine flows into trees. The winds will blow their own freshness into you, and the storms their energy, while cares will drop away from you like the leaves of Autumn. - John Muir

“This is infinity here,” he said. “It could be infinity. We don’t really don’t know. But it could be. It has to be something — but it could be infinity, right?” - Trump, on the vastness of space, man

Blue Sonja
    "I don't pretend to have all the answers, and I think there's something to be said for that" -One For The Road

Gman is offline Mack Master William Large
    Picked up two chocolate bars, some mints and a thing of hard candy in Denver. Should I mail them back to MA or put them in my carry on? Debating whether to take them out the packaging if I fly with them.

Usps would be betterer, but tsa could give zero fucks about personal amounts of anything mj.
    Last trip (my friend) took kind of pushed (his) luck with like 6 carts in packaging in a carryon - they looked it over for a good long time before sending it out of machine. I don't think anyone who was looking at it wanted to go through the bs of paperwork. But they knew exactly what it was.

WEED, The Official Thread

Fool proof plan, even flying into Utah.

Buy "special" candy. Buy different "regular" candy. Mix in large ziploc and take with on carry on along with your other snacks.

Important to remember which is which!

Been lurking this thread for years, making a trip in a couple weeks. Not a connisuer all the names get lost in a smoky haze. Please recommend the first place to stop after getting off the plane, flower for a couple days on the mountain and maybe a flower that won't make a guy completely brain dead when socializing.

I can almost see a sub biz of a ski green guide picking us up with a couple cold beers and a good vaporizer, taking us to the closest ski hill get on lift show nice stashes if good snow ,rip a good bowl conducive to making turns. when legs are too tired to walk smoke a good painkiller strain. Go to place to chow food drink dank beers, burn post dinner fatty. Deliver beater tourists to hotel and repeat.

Gonna be a lot of firsts on this trip. so please offer good advice for CO green ski virgin.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperChief View Post
    I can almost see a sub biz of a ski green guide picking us up with a couple cold beers and a good vaporizer, taking us to the closest ski hill get on lift show nice stashes if good snow ,rip a good bowl conducive to making turns. when legs are too tired to walk smoke a good painkiller strain. Go to place to chow food drink dank beers, burn post dinner fatty. Deliver beater tourists to hotel and repeat.
    And you don't think this exists?
    Is it radix panax notoginseng? - splat
    This is like hanging yourself but the rope breaks. - DTM
    Dude Listen to mtm. He's a marriage counselor at burning man. - subtle plague

Is there an app for that?

Noice!
    "One season per year, the gods open the skies, and releases a white, fluffy, pillow on top of the most forbidding mountain landscapes, allowing people to travel over them with ease and relative abandonment of concern for safety. It's incredible."

Excellent!

I am hoping this leans towards good news as well

Boulder County district attorney named to Trump marijuana advisory group

https://news.google.com/news/amp?cau...f-e8c79ac2f80c

National DA group mobilizes to advise Trump on pot policy

14 district attorneys will issue advice on marijuana law or policy changes as more and more states legalize it

http://www.thecannabist.co/2017/01/3...garnett/72490/
    Last edited by NoPostholio; 01-30-2017 at 05:03 PM.

It's time to unleash the full earning power.

Quote Originally Posted by Beer Drinker View Post
    It's time to unleash the full earning power.
    ? $100 zips?

Absolutely! Next to the pre rolls.

Quote Originally Posted by Skidog View Post
    ? $100 zips?
    http://www.forbes.com/sites/debrabor.../#41166a821e6e

Enter Buttahflake, telling growers to "find another scam"...

30k watt setup, getting 2 pounds per light, at 5 harvests a year... 300 lbs x the new wholesale of 1k per.

300k a year. Still some meat left on that bone.

I don't see Trumptard legalizing it because his bible belt lemmings will be all up in arms if he did and Sessions is a douche.