Page 224 of 371 FirstFirst ... 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 ... LastLast
Results 5,576 to 5,600 of 9255
    Quote Originally Posted by Skidog View Post
    Oh yeah once outside SLC county shit gets weird for sure. Still not much more weird than any other organized religion imho. MLM is weird. I can't figure it out, but man it works for some. I have a few fb friends that do it, their posts get annoying.

Sent from my XT1650 using TGR Forums mobile app
    You get the gist but missed my point of the church itself being the MLM scam. But I digress...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using TGR Forums mobile app
    Bunny Don't Surf

Have you seen a one armed man around here?

Quote Originally Posted by TheFugitive View Post
    Question. If a Moe opens a dispensary does the church have an issue getting their 10% if its from the devils lettuce?
    Is there money involved? Yes. They won't have a problem collecting their share

Quote Originally Posted by abraham View Post
    Is there money involved? Yes. They won't have a problem collecting their share
    Yap

Bunny Don't Surf

Quote Originally Posted by TheFugitive View Post
    You get the gist but missed my point of the church itself being the MLM scam. But I digress...

My bad, but Utah has a ton of mlm companies.

I'm bothered very rarely by them. Kids haven't seen any pressure so far in school. They have Mormon friends.

Shiiite, I lived down in Mesquite '88-'90. The bishop/scout leader would bring a couple of the boy scouts with him to beg for money door to door. When they knocked on my door, I told the kids to go wait in the street. Then I told that dick bishop how crushed my friend's son was that he couldn't be a scout cause he was Catholic and how he had three fukking seconds to get off my porch. He was later arrested for laundering drug money.

Quote Originally Posted by splat View Post
    Shiiite, I lived down in Mesquite '88-'90. The bishop/scout leader would bring a couple of the boy scouts with him to beg for money door to door. When they knocked on my door, I told the kids to go wait in the street. Then I told that dick bishop how crushed my friend's son was that he couldn't be a scout cause he was Catholic and how he had three fukking seconds to get off my porch. He was later arrested for laundering drug money.
    Nice work.

When she said she was gonna bhang me, I was thinking of something totally different.

What Is Bhang?

Bhang has been used for thousands of years.

Bhang is one of the oldest pot-infused edible recipes of all time. It is milk-based cannabis beverage that has been used for thousands of years. There are even old mythological stories praising the drink. Bhang still plays a role in modern Hindu culture. Some people drink it during religious holidays like Holi. Today, you can find bhang in Indian shops with government authorized permits to sell for religious purposes.

Bhang History

The literal translation of the word is the flower heads of cannabis. Flower tops in female cannabis plants have more THC than the other parts of the plant. A text from 1200-1000 B.C. describes bhang as a beneficial used to relieve anxiety.

https://hightimes.com/guides/what-is-bhang/

Quote Originally Posted by splat View Post
    When she said she was gonna bhang me, I was thinking of something totally different.

I feel badly as I would like some Bhang with your lady... for purely medical reasons... for uhhhhh.... my anxiety

Bunny Don't Surf

Come to Oregon, try a little Magic

Www.drinkmagicnumber.com
    Let me lock in the system at Warp 2
    Push it on into systematic overdrive
    You know what to do

I like that stuff (magic). My cousin was recently in the running to design that guys new brewery. They didn't get the gig but he got several cases of 25s.

I drive by that magic number place all the time. Never knew what they were up to in there. Interesting

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1680.jpg 
Views:	91 
Size:	1.05 MB 
ID:	236202

Mothers Day present for the wife, well received, happy with the performance.

Enough so that a pair may be made with Fathers Day.

Quote Originally Posted by BobMc View Post

Finally on the pax train. Nice. Good little devices.

Weve come a long way from the mexi brick brown frown. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20180518_105126.jpg 
Views:	66 
Size:	83.3 KB 
ID:	236298

Bunny Don't Surf

Quote Originally Posted by BobMc View Post

They don't like being cold much, if you take it skiing keep it in an inner pocket close to your skin until you want to use it.

Also keeping it clean is crucial, it's not hard to do, there's videos on youtube.

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    They don't like being cold much, if you take it skiing keep it in an inner pocket close to your skin until you want to use it.

Also keeping it clean is crucial, it's not hard to do, there's videos on youtube.
    I haven't had much problem in cold, but not a bad suggestion.

100% on cleaning. I'd say 5 packs and it's time to clean. Takes about 5 min. Get pipe cleaners and rubbing alcohol. Some qtips too.

I haven't had much problem in cold, but not a bad suggestion.

100% on cleaning. I'd say 5 packs and it's time to clean. Takes about 5 min. Get pipe cleaners and rubbing alcohol. Some qtips too.

I just cleaned mine for the first time ever (got it mid December) only because the bottom metal thing fell out. I never had any issues but I use it at the lowest temp so it was still pretty clean.

I found that Qtips with the cotton picked off fit perfectly into the hole.

AC/DC has been added to the daytime rotation. 😌

City girl meets Rocky Mountain high. Gets blazed.
    Forgets how to track a carmel macchiato but is rescued by elk.

Quote Originally Posted by steepconcrete View Post
    I just cleaned mine for the first time ever (got it mid December) only because the bottom metal thing fell out. I never had any issues but I use it at the lowest temp so it was still pretty clean.

I found that Qtips with the cotton picked off fit perfectly into the hole.

AC/DC has been added to the daytime rotation. 😌
    Just normal pipe cleaners dipped in rubbing alcohol down the tube. Qtips in rubbing alcohol for oven, under mouthpiece, and mouthpiece. I use mostly highest setting as I feel it gives the deepest hits. That likely adds to my cleaning duties. YMMV.

Quote Originally Posted by flowing alpy View Post
    that’s a good thing imo

illegal grow ops on public land needs to be enforced.
    Yes it does! Where I grew up in Northern Cali, Trinity county, the illegal grow ops leave a trail of waste. They dump their weed killer in creeks and in the soil as well as their pesticides. Leave giant piles of garbage and kill everything that moves.
    I have friends that are on some of the clean up crews and the pics they show me are heart breaking. Plus there are some areas that you do not go to unless armed. The Mexican cartel has a huge influence on the illegal grows.

Cartel grows take such a shotgun approach. At least in the Sierra. They send some fucks in to live at the grow site and they plant entire mountainsides you could see from the space station. And they leave shit everywhere. Had a buddy down in Kern County who had a mining claim and some assholes were growing just over the mountain. They started stealing shit from him, then thought they'd intimidate him. He was so very much the wrong guy to fuck with. When he asked me if I remembered those fucks growing by his claim, I just said, "Dude, I don't even want to know."

It used to be mefheds cooking on mining claims dumping their garbage and chemicals up above Chico/Grass Valley/Marysville. So the feds outlawed living on claims.
    The idiots keep fuckin' shit up.

Now mef is made in more sophisticated super labs or smuggled in by mexican cartels.
    And the weed will be grown in super greenhouses financed by wall street cartels.

Lady Ganja vs Lady Gaga

Spokane, Washington:

Goliath says, The LADY GANJA mark is confusingly similar in sight, sound, meaning and commercial impression to the LADY GAGA Marks, and your use of the LADY GANJA mark is likely to cause confusion, mistake and deception of consumers that Lady Gaga has sponsored, endorsed, licensed or is otherwise affiliated with your services, when she is not. Your use the LADY GANJA mark will also dilute the distinctiveness of our client's famous mark and constitutes, inter alia, trademark infringement, unfair competition and dilution in violation of Sections 32(1), 43(a) and 43(c) of the Lanham Act.

David says, I appreciate your concern about the possible infringement, unfair competition and dilution in violation of Section 32(1), 43(a) and 43(c) of the Lanham Act of the trademark Lady Gaga by the HEMP VOICE INC trademark Lady Ganja. There is one specific reason for choosing the name Lady Ganja. The origin of the name Ganja came about in 1680-90 and is referred to as the unfertilized female hemp plant. This is a mature female, which is a Lady, and the unfertilized flower, which is referred to as Ganja. Ganja by itself is a masculine sound, thus it has to be identified as a female gender. This results in the name Lady Ganja, a positive name for the part of Hemp used for medical and recreational benefits.