Page 189 of 371 FirstFirst ... 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 ... LastLast
Results 4,701 to 4,725 of 9265
    Clones are exactly that. A clone.

There is no degradation in genetics.
    "I don't pretend to have all the answers, and I think there's something to be said for that" -One For The Road

Brain dead and made of money.

I'd like to hear the explanation for clone only strains like Pre-98 Bubba Kush, that still flower out true, and have been around for a couple decades.

I never kept mothers, and I never noticed any "genetic drift".

That's not to say the article is wrong, I just doubt micro DNA levels of change, become apparent in the finished flower.

GG#4 is another example. Cuts from cuts all over the US, yet instantly recognizable.
    "I don't pretend to have all the answers, and I think there's something to be said for that" -One For The Road

Brain dead and made of money.

been doing cuts of cuts for years and have never seen any variation in the flowers
    "In a perfect world I'd have all 10 fingers on my left hand, so I could just use my right hand for punching."

I hear ya, but also hear the science about random mutation.
    As I understand it, risk of mutation lessens if cloning the same mom rather than clones of clones of clones
    Again, nothing noticable may happen, maybe it will. Random mutations are random.
    A customer of my grow light client pitches their moms after every cycle.
    Some growers say no more than five clone cycles before moms are done.
    Hard to know how much is Hippy Science vs real

this ain't good -

http://thehill.com/video/lawmaker-in...rijuana-states

House GOP blocks vote protecting medical marijuana states

Fellow Californian Rep. Duncan Hunter told The Hill that after Rohrabacher “talked about it this morning in conference,” GOP leaders said “it splits the conference too much so we’re not going to have a vote on it.”

He said that without his amendment, “we’re changing the status quo in a way that undermines the rights of the states and the people … to make their policy.”

Rohrabacher’s amendment, co-sponsored with Democratic Rep. Earl Blumenauer (Ore.), was included in the previous four Commerce-Justice-Science funding measures, when President Obama was in the White House. It was also included in an omnibus funding bill signed by President Trump earlier this year that expires at the end of the month.

House Speaker Paul Ryan (R-Wis.) and Majority Leader Kevin McCarthy’s (R-Calif.) offices did not respond to requests for comment.
    Climb the mountains and get their good tidings. Natures peace will flow into you as sunshine flows into trees. The winds will blow their own freshness into you, and the storms their energy, while cares will drop away from you like the leaves of Autumn. - John Muir

"How long can it last? For fuck sake this isn't heroin -
    suck it up princess" - XXX on getting off mj

“This is infinity here,” he said. “It could be infinity. We don’t really don’t know. But it could be. It has to be something — but it could be infinity, right?” - Trump, on the vastness of space, man

Fuck the gop. This will come back to bite them in the ass.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

pack of blue dream. had gorilla glue earlier. My hands get so sticky. Don't touch your face with crystals it makes you itchy
    Zone Controller

"He wants to be a pro, bro, not some schmuck." - Hugh Conway

"DigitalDeath would kick my ass. He has the reach of a polar bear." - Crass3000

My new office

My TPS reports

Sweeping up all that moneeeeeeeee
    Zone Controller

10 for 3 of those bins?
    Zone Controller

them costco bins.

i may have to revert back to flower here shortly. im goin broke on the cartridge train. shit is too convenient!

Nobody smokes flowers anymoar.
    I didn't believe in reincarnation when I was your age either.

Quote Originally Posted by shroom View Post
    them costco bins.

i may have to revert back to flower here shortly. im goin broke on the cartridge train. shit is too convenient!
    I hear that. I don't get them often as I don't live in a rec state. When I do I go through them so fast. Couple days max. Still dig em, but wow way to easy.

Sent from my XT1650 using TGR Forums mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by jackstraw View Post
    Just grabbed a DaVinci IQ. Was planning on the PAX, but the guy at the store swayed me towards this one. I like the ceramic pathways and especially the replaceable rechargeable battery. We'll see how it goes...

Quote Originally Posted by NoPostholio View Post
    Nice! Report back on that please. 18650 is a great battery platform and you can get a nice three battery USB charge block and be covered for vapage and charging gear. There are a few nice and light 18650 headlamps that are 1000 lumens plus.
    So, I sent the thing back and they received it on 8/22. I email today looking for an update. This is the reply -
    Hello,

The inspection is taking longer than normal due to unusual circumstances with the issue you were experiencing. The technician is still testing the device to make sure everything is working properly. This should be finished next week and it will ship out shortly after that.

Have a DaVinci day!

Unusual circumstances? Yeah, the thing doesn't work!

So, I sent the thing back and they received it on 8/22. I email today looking for an update. This is the reply -
    Hello,

The inspection is taking longer than normal due to unusual circumstances with the issue you were experiencing. The technician is still testing the device to make sure everything is working properly. This should be finished next week and it will ship out shortly after that.

Have a DaVinci day!

I think I've voiced my like issues with pax. I am now on my 3rd pax 2 in just over 1.5 years. The return process for "testing" (like I'm lying) sucks. Roughly 2 weeks without your $250-300 device. I could not even get them to upgrade me to the pax 3 after repeated issues with the 2. Kinda pissed me off.
    When it works it's great though. Da Vinci was on my list but was way pricier 1.5 yrs ago.

Hello,

Have a DaVinci day!

Maybe you left it full for testing?
    Been using a boundless cfx for a couple weeks and it is sweet. It is a cheaper version of mighty/crafty style that you can find for like 140$ ish.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
    Climb the mountains and get their good tidings. Natures peace will flow into you as sunshine flows into trees. The winds will blow their own freshness into you, and the storms their energy, while cares will drop away from you like the leaves of Autumn. - John Muir

"How long can it last? For fuck sake this isn't heroin -
    suck it up princess" - XXX on getting off mj

“This is infinity here,” he said. “It could be infinity. We don’t really don’t know. But it could be. It has to be something — but it could be infinity, right?” - Trump, on the vastness of space, man

Need to track down some boomers. I'm in ColoRADo, things have dried up. PM if anybody has knowledge.

Quote Originally Posted by NoPostholio View Post
    Maybe you left it full for testing?
    Been using a boundless cfx for a couple weeks and it is sweet. It is a cheaper version of mighty/crafty style that you can find for like 140$ ish.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
    What's the bowl size on that thing? Does it require a full pack to be efficient?

I find the pax2 requires what would amount to 2 glass pipes worth for one pack. This gets probably 15 hits. I do a lot of on off on off so I may be losing a few pulls there. It sure tastes better than burning.

WEED, The Official Thread

Vaping flowers is so freaking lame. You smoke nuggs and you vape erl.
    Why is this so hard? Just purchased a tasty beaker, I forgot how much I love a simple beaker rip.
    Get High
    crab in my shoe mouth

Quote Originally Posted by buttahflake View Post
    Vaping flowers is so freaking lame. You smoke nuggs and you vape erl.
    Why is this so hard? Just purchased a tasty beaker, I forgot how much I love a simple beaker rip.
    Get High
    Listen up u kook Not drinking beer for a month so you can just go out and crash is really lame. Training wheelz is advisable with all that money you just saved on beer.

Hitting the vape now then off to the foggy beach.

http://www.unionleader.com/Change-in...-and-see-issue

Tards - you're losing biatches!

Colarusso said pot is not safer than alcohol, and can easily be laced.

Frey said as the perception of harm from marijuana use decreases, teen use increases.

Snipped the grape banner just before things went flower to even out the canopy and got this 'lil triple header taking off. Oooh, that smell...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Grape Banner.jpg 
Views:	89 
Size:	548.1 KB 
ID:	212347

Need to work on this list