Page 329 of 371 FirstFirst ... 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 ... LastLast
Results 8,201 to 8,225 of 9264
    Quote Originally Posted by forty View Post
    imo d8 is sketch...
    its legality is... debatable...
    the chemistry to convert cbd to d8 is not well refined, the resulting isolate is not well understood, and the testing for d8 is very much not established or accurate
    im not aware of any reputable companies selling d8
    in no way shape or form do i trust any product claiming d8, its being pushed by those who care little for customer health and are trying to make a quick buck before the legalities catch up to the loophole
    yes d8 is an interesting natural occurring cannabinoid, but the products surrounding its manufactured isolate are sketch as fuck imo
    be careful, dont trust the label for shit, its literally complete bs because the testing is complete bs

caveat: i havent stayed up on d8 info last few months, and things are rapidly changing in regards to testing and extraction processes, but i still dont trust shit at all until i see the lab results and know the lab it came from
    I should have been more specific and said Delta 8 flower.
    It's being sold in places like Texas and is legal and gets people high, according to what I read recently.

About 3% of growers were cultivating hemp for delta-8 THC, a category that has gained traction over the past year.

Hemp processors have been buying up excess flower and distillate on the market to make delta-8 THC, an edible and smokable extract that has become popular among consumers.

The market for delta-8 THC has helped both growers and extractors keep their doors open as the industry struggles with low wholesale prices due to an oversupply of hemp on the market and regulatory uncertainty, which have caused a bottleneck for CBD brands.

In August 2020, the U.S. Drug Enforcement Administration published an interim final rule that hemp industry opponents argue would make certain extracts, such as delta-8 THC, a Schedule 1 controlled substance.

However, the product’s legality may depend on whether it is made synthetically or derived organically.

The Hemp Industries Association and a South Carolina CBD manufacturer currently have a lawsuit pending over their interpretation of the DEA rule.

https://hempindustrydaily.com/chart-...ampaignId=3370
    Last edited by splat; 03-03-2021 at 03:06 PM.

Why is it so fkn hard to get weed. At this point I only know one guy locally but he's a flake and goes a week or two without returning calls or messages. It was supposed to get better as we got older. Even my college senior daughters have no idea (they don't smoke so I wouldn't really expect them to) but with campus closed and everything online there's pretty much no communication among the kids anymore. I could go to MA but the prices are out of hand and the 4 hour round trip sux.

PM Rontele.

Quote Originally Posted by splat View Post
    I should have been more specific and said Delta 8 flower.
    It's being sold in places like Texas and is legal and gets people high, according to what I read recently.

"Hemp processors have been buying up excess flower and distillate on the market to make delta-8 THC, an edible and smokable extract that has become popular among consumers."
    its not d8 flower though...
    its cbd flower, which like 99% of cbd flower actually has illegal levels of d9 in it to call it hemp, which is another issue altogether...
    then they spray d8 distillate on it
    that distillate has 30% unknowns in it
    its fucking sketch
    fuck d8 and those trying to make $ off a market that isnt educated and laws that arent in place to protect the consumer
    this shit will get people sick
    imo as soon as politics falls out of the newscycle and the pandemic slows down we will have vapegate 2.0 front and center in the news and it will be due to d8 and the fuckheads pushing it
    just search reddit for vape d8 lung issues and see what those users in texas think about the products, shit aint good...

Quote Originally Posted by gravitylover View Post
    I could go to MA but the prices are out of hand and the 4 hour round trip sux.
    Quoting this for posterity, the fact that this is an option now and one that might get turned down in the interest of convenience/cost is a first world weed problem.

Better said: imagine you are 17, how far would you have driven with a group of buddies for access to legal grass?

Get in your car, blast some tunes and have a throwback road trip FFS

Why is it so fkn hard to get weed. At this point I only know one guy locally but he's a flake and goes a week or two without returning calls or messages. It was supposed to get better as we got older. Even my college senior daughters have no idea (they don't smoke so I wouldn't really expect them to) but with campus closed and everything online there's pretty much no communication among the kids anymore. I could go to MA but the prices are out of hand and the 4 hour round trip sux.
    Do you have a med card? If so I know a delivery service you can use. Right to the mailbox. If you need help with the card can help too. I'd you weren't so far is just hook you with my guy in monroe. If you feel like that drive I can help with that too. Let me know

Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using TGR Forums mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by thedude2340 View Post
    Better said: imagine you are 17, how far would you have driven with a group of buddies for access to legal grass?
    Shit. 17yo me went on the HS trip to Germany in 1987 in very large part because we were flying in and out of Amsterdam and staying 3hrs away. I didn't have a plan beforehand, but I knew I'd figure out a way. And I did. Except the joke was on me because my new German friends smoked hash with tobacco and we're horrified when I wanted to smoke it on a pin or eat it. I wasn't able to get my hands on flower. I made do.

I drove three days (Toronto to Denver) to experience legal weed when Colorado went legal.

Quote Originally Posted by Thaleia View Post
    I drove three days (Toronto to Denver) to experience legal weed when Colorado went legal.
    Wow bit extreme. I never had issues getting very kind bud in the Toronto area. Hell I even knew of web based delivery services with everything, and more than I ever saw in many CO legal shops. YMMV.

Quote Originally Posted by Thaleia View Post
    I flew all the way to Amsterdam from Colorado in 1990 just to smoke legal weed.

I gotta drive like 10 fucking minutes to get to my local ganj emporium.

Quote Originally Posted by liv2ski View Post
    Outdoor grows do attract a of of bugs, hence why I always grew mostly under lights. But we would bring the plants out for like 6 hours of sun a day and man do they like being outside. As far as watering was concerned, a pretty deep water once every 2-3 days when the soil got dry seemed to work well for me, as we put lots of nutrients in the water and used top grade organic soil for the grows.
    Is there a nocturnal bug you were avoiding?

I will never live in a non legal state ever again. I feel for all ya living in the dark age states.

Quote Originally Posted by Skidog View Post
    Wow bit extreme. I never had issues getting very kind bud in the Toronto area. Hell I even knew of web based delivery services with everything, and more than I ever saw in many CO legal shops. YMMV.

It wasn't because I was dry, just really wanted to experience it legally. (and go biking and hiking in some beautiful areas)

Quote Originally Posted by El Kanone View Post
    I flew all the way to Amsterdam from Colorado in 1990 just to smoke legal weed.
    Solid.

Quote Originally Posted by splat View Post
    PM Rontele.
    Hahaha good call
    Quote Originally Posted by Skidog View Post
    Do you have a med card? If so I know a delivery service you can use. Right to the mailbox. If you need help with the card can help too. I'd you weren't so far is just hook you with my guy in monroe. If you feel like that drive I can help with that too. Let me know
    I tried, apparently I don't qualify. After my wife is mobile again and I can take off for a few hours I'm going to go see a different practitioner and get it done. Do you know one that will do it with just a phone call?

CBD maybe? They sell that in more places than weed sjops here nowName:  FB_IMG_1615001520122.jpeg
Views: 1025
Size:  47.5 KB

Sent from my SM-G950W using TGR Forums mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by skaredshtles View Post
    I gotta drive like 10 fucking minutes to get to my local ganj emporium.
    That’s OPPRESSION by the man, jack!

So, I tried some of that Delta8, took two gummies at noon, Was basically *high* all day.
    I don’t know what they are putting in that, but it was really good.
    No anxiety that I sometimes experience.
    Made a very marginal bike ride into a bunch of fun.
    Forum Cross Pollinator, gratuitously strident

Hahaha good call

I tried, apparently I don't qualify. After my wife is mobile again and I can take off for a few hours I'm going to go see a different practitioner and get it done. Do you know one that will do it with just a phone call?
    I know a place that will do it today, from comfort of your home, via video chat, and I promise you'll qualify and have a temp card within an hour of visit. And the delivery service I use is open Saturdays so you could place an order and have it in the mailbox prolly by Tuesday latest.

Why is it so fkn hard to get weed. ???
    The country is awash in weed. Legal and BM. Hard to believe.

Driving to Danbury on the 19th to get my first Moderna shot.
    PM me if you don't have it taken care of by then.

Or maybe I'll go for a hike sooner at the PR Reservation sooner.

Update: the Delta 8 stuff is doing absolute wonders for my aging dog’s sleep.
    Sample of one dog.
    To me the ‘high’ seems a little synthetic, but I have never tried synthetic weed, so I don’t really know.
    Worth continued exploration.
    It’s like ‘super-CBD’ or something.
    Forum Cross Pollinator, gratuitously strident

Quote Originally Posted by cdlv View Post
    I will never live in a non legal state ever again. I feel for all ya living in the dark age states.
    WORD.

Sent from my iPad using TGR Forums
    "Zee damn fat skis are ruining zee piste !" -Oscar Schevlin

"Hike up your skirt and grow a dick you fucking crybaby" -what Bunion said to Harry at the top of The Headwaters

Quote Originally Posted by rideit View Post
    That’s OPPRESSION by the man, jack!

So, I tried some of that Delta8, took two gummies at noon, Was basically *high* all day.
    I don’t know what they are putting in that, but it was really good.
    No anxiety that I sometimes experience.
    Made a very marginal bike ride into a bunch of fun.
    By Trevor Yahn-Grode, Data Analyst, New Frontier Data

Delta-8 (D8) THC is an intoxicating cannabinoid which can be rather easily derived from its nonintoxicating counterpart, CBD. It is often confused with the better-known Delta-9 THC, the main intoxicating component of marijuana. Though both Delta-8 and Delta-9 THC can get users high, the latter is federally prohibited, while due to a legal loophole the former can be legally obtained in all 50 states.

Delta-8’s legal status is ambivalent at best: The nature of the loophole which allows for its production and sale rests on the definition of what “synthetic” means. The 2018 Farm Bill states that all cannabinoids derived from hemp with a Delta-9 THC concentration of less than 0.3% are lawful, but adds that synthetically derived THC remains illegal. Delta-8 THC is present organically in some hemp cultivars, but can also be readily derived from CBD molecules collected from hemp, and the delineation for Delta-8 is becoming blurrier by the moment.

Last August, the DEA released its Interim Final Rule for hemp, which ostensibly bans Delta-8 along with all variations of tetrahydrocannabinol molecules. However, the rule has not been enforced to date, both as legal challenges questioning the DEA’s authority to legislate via policy, and the entrance of a cannabis-tolerant Biden administration have so far inspired a mostly passive stance from the agency.

In the meantime, cannabinoid extractors have jumped on the opportunity. While some producers and marketers are touting Delta-8’s purported benefits for relieving pain and anxiety, others are brazenly exploiting its psychoactive properties, marketing it as a kind of “marijuana-lite”. Meanwhile, the nationwide lack of product standards or consistent dosing recommendations are raising concerns among both hemp industry advocates and public health officials.

The price of Delta-8 concentrate has plummeted more than 45% since August 2020, and, if for the moment less popular than CBG and CBN, it has become the industry’s fastest-growing minor cannabinoid. From seemingly out of nowhere, sales of Delta-8 have grown quickly, exceeding receipts worth $10 million dollars in 2020.

There is no doubt that Delta-8 is disrupting the illicit cannabis market, due to being widely available and increasingly cheap in non-legal states where it is often sold in gas stations and smoke shops. Exactly how long the disruptive dynamic will be allowed to persist is uncertain. Since the availability of Delta-8 is tantamount to the tacit legalization of marijuana, New Frontier Data expects state legislatures to soon take more serious action to regulate the substance within this year.

Nevertheless, the arrival of regulations will not cause its exit entirely: Banning Delta-8 entirely would likely require an act of Congress, which thus limits any near-term regulatory response by state governments. In those states with legalized medical and adult-use cannabis markets, Delta-8 may simply be shifted to the jurisdiction of those programs. While all that remains to be determined, what remains definitely and defiantly more certain is that orders for the substance will meanwhile persist, and extractors will fulfill them, ringing up another significant source of revenue during 2021.

https://newfrontierdata.com/cannabis...eid=1bb151f1ee

Granddaddy ogClick image for larger version. 

Name:	PXL_20210317_234224458.jpeg 
Views:	78 
Size:	71.5 KB 
ID:	367768

Is that your grow? They don't sell buds that big at any dispo I've ever been to.