Page 326 of 372 FirstFirst ... 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 ... LastLast
Results 8,126 to 8,150 of 9282
    Quote Originally Posted by Thaleia View Post
    Shotties. Nasty shit. I knew a couple guys that would rip a quarter inch off the end of a cigarrette, pack that into the stem of a bong, then put a tiny bit of weed on top. All night. Shit would damn near knock you over.
    Knock you over, yes. Get you couch-lock high, no.

As a connoisseur of buzzes, I am confident that nicotine is the worst possible buzz.

Ha I should have mentioned, I made a fancy (ok, nothing special just not the ghetto shit we used to slap together ages ago) one just for this purpose.

Might add a valve at the bottom to regulate air flow.
    The old glass SoBe bottles were perfect for this. They were sturdy thiccc glass with a little dimple on the bottom that you could easily and cleanly punch out leaving a perfect 1/4" hole. The hole had just the right draw and was on the side so it was easy to cover with your thumb.

Quote Originally Posted by RootSkier View Post
    As a connoisseur of buzzes, I am confident that nicotine is the worst possible buzz.
    A while back I was listening to Stephen Dubner talk about using cigs as a productivity aid while writing books. Hamilton Morris says he does the same with nicotine gum and says it's a hell of a productivity aid. I haven't tried it myself. Dosage seems key with nicotine--it's a fine, fine line between "just right" and "waaay too much," with bong loads definitely falling into the latter category.

Quote Originally Posted by Dantheman View Post
    The old glass SoBe bottles were perfect for this. They were sturdy thiccc glass with a little dimple on the bottom that you could easily and cleanly punch out leaving a perfect 1/4" hole. The hole had just the right draw and was on the side so it was easy to cover with your thumb.

I always had one of those setups with me in high school. We would make the bowls out of a socket set.

i also run trim and random old jars to clear out space, usually have a few oz of various bubble sitting around

havent seen edibles mentioned, great for hash use, the potency and terp increase lets you have fun with more gourmet experimentation, also good for tinctures

the holy grail of hash is to squish it into rosin and put in a cart, but that requires very high grade input and control of processing, im nowhere near that level but gotta have goals

fwiw ive had moisture issues with larger temple balls and long term storage, now i freeze, micrograte, then dry in cardboard for a day to pull out all moisture, then cure as normal, you can press into brick/ball or leave as granules

i will mix some into flower in the pax3, good flavor but the flower burns before the hash is finished so wasteful if that matters

heard vapcaps are good for hash, no experience myself

but honestly hash and spliffs are a match made in heaven

When I was in high school we had a great hash connection for a couple of years. Good and cheap. Don't know who started it, but we'd get a piece of cardboard and stick a pin through it. Then stick a hunk of hash on it and light it. Once lit, we'd blow out the flame and it would smoke like an incence. Then we'd cover it with a jar and let the jar fill with smoke. Once filled with smoke, you'd lift the whole contraption to your mouth, lift the jar and hit it. Sounds dumb now, but I smoked a lot of hash like that.

WEED, The Official Thread

Nom. Nom. Nom.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image1609359860.776403.jpg 
Views:	61 
Size:	244.9 KB 
ID:	355546Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_8066.JPG 
Views:	66 
Size:	484.2 KB 
ID:	355547Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_8063.JPG 
Views:	66 
Size:	551.5 KB 
ID:	355548

Sent from my iPhone using TGR ForumsClick image for larger version. 

Name:	Image1609360884.867757.jpg 
Views:	58 
Size:	601.1 KB 
ID:	355550Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image1609360894.307450.jpg 
Views:	65 
Size:	623.5 KB 
ID:	355551
    `•.¸¸.•´><((((º>`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸.? ??´¯`•...¸><((((º>

"Having been Baptized by uller his frosty air now burns my soul with confirmation. I am once again pure." - frozenwater

"once i let go of my material desires many opportunities for playing with the planet emerge. emerge - to come into being through evolution. ok back to work - i gotta pack." - Slaag Master

"As for Flock of Seagulls, everytime that song comes up on my ipod, I turn it up- way up." - goldenboy

Quote Originally Posted by forty View Post
    i also run trim and random old jars to clear out space, usually have a few oz of various bubble sitting around

havent seen edibles mentioned, great for hash use, the potency and terp increase lets you have fun with more gourmet experimentation, also good for tinctures

the holy grail of hash is to squish it into rosin and put in a cart, but that requires very high grade input and control of processing, im nowhere near that level but gotta have goals

fwiw ive had moisture issues with larger temple balls and long term storage, now i freeze, micrograte, then dry in cardboard for a day to pull out all moisture, then cure as normal, you can press into brick/ball or leave as granules

i will mix some into flower in the pax3, good flavor but the flower burns before the hash is finished so wasteful if that matters

heard vapcaps are good for hash, no experience myself

but honestly hash and spliffs are a match made in heaven
    Any chance you have a preferred method for making a tincture? I've only made green dragon with flower so far. Regarding moisture I keep everything in the freezer and haven't had any issues yet.

I've been looking locally for a pay n squish type service but with the current restrictions have put that on hold.

I rarely roll joints so I'll look into vapcaps, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by GiBo View Post
    When I was in high school we had a great hash connection for a couple of years. Good and cheap. Don't know who started it, but we'd get a piece of cardboard and stick a pin through it. Then stick a hunk of hash on it and light it. Once lit, we'd blow out the flame and it would smoke like an incence. Then we'd cover it with a jar and let the jar fill with smoke. Once filled with smoke, you'd lift the whole contraption to your mouth, lift the jar and hit it. Sounds dumb now, but I smoked a lot of hash like that.
    Hey way cleaner than bottle tokes!

YO Pow4Brains that's not all trimmed by hand is it?! Damn looks good,

Same here. The old hash in a glass. Early 80's there was plenty around and it was reasonably cheap even by todays standards.

I make a sandwich in the chamber of my Airizer - about 1/3 ground flower in bottom, a layer of hash, then finish off with more bud. Nice punch and the hash gets fully consumed

Pow4brains - that’s some sparkly herb.
    What are the strains in your photos? The first reminds me of Purple Panty Dropper

Any chance you have a preferred method for making a tincture? I've only made green dragon with flower so far. Regarding moisture I keep everything in the freezer and haven't had any issues yet.
    i havent experimented with tinctures too much, best method depends on quality of input, type of carrier, and desired potency and medicinal value

i would look over the recipe "bad kat" uses as a base, she usually has a good logical chemistry based approach, except the vape juice bs with glycerin, fuck that shit

ime alcohol based tinctures are more effective sublingually, but taste worse, mct or other oil based is usually easier on the user but personally not nearly as effective since my digestive system is all wonky

i would also recommend lecithin for any edible product if you start to experiment

chocolate is what i know best, i do a cacao butter extract and then temper my own vegan dark chocolate bars, roughly 25mg piece, 600mg bar
    Name:  choc.JPG
Views: 1273
Size:  85.7 KB

i also use the remnants of the cacao extract to make a lotion with cbd isolate and dmso, great for arthritic knuckles and knees
    Name:  cream.JPG
Views: 1298
Size:  24.7 KB

almost full melt fully cured dr pepper bubble
    Name:  bubble.JPG
Views: 1320
Size:  66.7 KB

and then dabble in other things
    Name:  qwet.JPG
Views: 1288
Size:  22.9 KB

Quote Originally Posted by TBS View Post
    I make a sandwich in the chamber of my Airizer - about 1/3 ground flower in bottom, a layer of hash, then finish off with more bud. Nice punch and the hash gets fully consumed
    yeah thats what i do in the pax, but the flower starts to get that burnt taste long before the hash is finished up, feels wasteful but i suppose thats not a real issue all things considered haha

So, anyone got any thoughts on e dab rigs? picked up a source turbo extractor and finally getting around to starting to play around with it
    go Go GO!

23-24: 63. 22-23: 56. 21-22: ?. 20-21: 10+?. 19-20: 79. 18-19: 86! 17-18: 80. 16-17: 56. 15-16: 40. 14-15: 33. 13-14: 56ish. 12-13: 51. 11-12: 65. 10-11: 69. 09-10: 65.

When I was in my teens hash was a thing that only came round when weed was scarce. Dry time came around and hash came out, weed came back and the hash disappeared.

Hot knives is definitely the best method, two people, one to grab the ball with a knife and then squish with the other knife, one holding the paper towel tube hitting it in. Alternate for best results...

I just got some kif from a farm in CA where my buddy works. Never seen kif like this. The stuff was so oily it glommed together to become hash. I love how smoove kif makes a doobie burn. This does that with an expando kick like 70's hash.

In other news...

California lawmakers will be faced again with the long-debated question of whether to allow hemp extracts in food and beverages in the state when the legislative session opens Monday, but this time the proposal comes with a twist: The measure would also ban smokable hemp flower – an increasingly popular and unregulated segment of the industry.

The ban would be a big concession to make to pass a measure that has pitted marijuana and hemp operators against each other over the regulatory scrutiny each faces.

https://hempindustrydaily.com/califo...ampaignId=3225
    Last edited by splat; 02-10-2021 at 11:38 AM.

i would also recommend lecithin for any edible product if you start to experiment

chocolate is what i know best, i do a cacao butter extract and then temper my own vegan dark chocolate bars, roughly 25mg piece, 600mg bar
    Name:  choc.JPG
Views: 1273
Size:  85.7 KB

i also use the remnants of the cacao extract to make a lotion with cbd isolate and dmso, great for arthritic knuckles and knees
    Name:  cream.JPG
Views: 1298
Size:  24.7 KB

almost full melt fully cured dr pepper bubble
    Name:  bubble.JPG
Views: 1320
Size:  66.7 KB

and then dabble in other things
    Name:  qwet.JPG
Views: 1288
Size:  22.9 KB

Hell yeah!

I'm primarily on edibles now and I love these dark chocolate bars we can get, but damn they're too good! You end up wanting to eat half the bar.

And I really enjoy the tincture for micro-dosing...or full dosing!

^ Yeah not sure how I missed that post forty. Everything looks so good but that chocolate - damn, I don't even like chocolate but that looks incredible.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3201.JPG 
Views:	81 
Size:	237.9 KB 
ID:	359327

Haha I did this also but remember to just tilt the jar. I kinda remember the mid 70's and forgot about this till now.
    You know, you can swear on this site. Fuck, shit bitch. See?

A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don’t have one, you’ll probably never need one again

https://apnews.com/article/constitut...d695393c8ea899

Meanwhile in Idaho, we double down on the stupid while every state around us legalizes and it's so ubiquitous (at least in North Idaho) that you wouldn't know it was illegal.

Quote Originally Posted by splat View Post
    I just got some kif from grass valley that was so oily it became hash.
    It's been sitting out for weeks and has barely dried out at all.

Cool video. Got pretty anxious the first time he put it right onto the burner.

So do any of you have concerns over thc and cognitive decline? I have always been considered smart, but a teeny bit 'scatter-brained' (misplacing phone, keys, etc). I have only used thc this last year (since I was a kid), and I find this has become much worse since starting again.
    I am also 54, so this is a valid concern.
    Anyone else?

Hone5tly knope.