Page 325 of 372 FirstFirst ... 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 ... LastLast
Results 8,101 to 8,125 of 9282
    There's nothing more depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge.

Just grabbed some super frosty platinum kush. Very nice 3 bowl hits....carving time

Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using TGR Forums mobile app

I took PCP thinking it was something else and holy fuck..

The onset is really nice actually, very euphoric. After about an hour things got really intense. My vision was really screwed up, everything had a dark and 'scratchy' look to it. It was kinda neat for a bit where, like eg shrooms, you could just stare at an inanimate object and be completely entertained and mystified by it. But as it got stronger there was a distinct feeling that death was nearby. Literally felt like I was dying. I too was very close to calling an ambulance.

I called it a night and tried to sleep it off. A friend came by my house to check on me, throwing small stones at my window to get me up. I wandered over to the window but they were long gone. Next day they said they waited long enough to smoke a joint but I never came. Guess my reaction time was a touch slow at that point.

Never stripped down naked and attacked cops at least so there is that.

Not recommended.

Edit - I thought dust and horse both meant PCP, no?

WEED, The Official Thread

my buddy and I got passed a joint from some Mexican bikers at a Santana show - PCP - that was fkn out there

no thanks
    I didn't believe in reincarnation when I was your age either.

Quote Originally Posted by Thaleia View Post
    Edit - I thought dust and horse both meant PCP, no?
    horse is heroin.

We took PCP way back in the day a couple times - so far back pretty much nobody had ever heard of it, including us. The guy told us it was concentrated THC and we were kids, we believed him. The first time was kinda weird but we had been cautious with it and it was kind of a fun night, the shit was speedy as hell but we hadn't done enough to be all that fucked up.

The second time we rectified that. There was no third time. It wasn't until a few months later that we started hearing about Angel Dust and we knew right away. Nobody died or did permanent damage to themselves so it gets marked down as yet another learning experience.

Quote Originally Posted by ötzi View Post
    horse is heroin.

We took PCP way back in the day a couple times - so far back pretty much nobody had ever heard of it, including us. The guy told us it was concentrated THC and we were kids, we believed him. The first time was kinda weird but we had been cautious with it and it was kind of a fun night, the shit was speedy as hell but we hadn't done enough to be all that fucked up.

The second time we rectified that. There was no third time. It wasn't until a few months later that we started hearing about Angel Dust and we knew right away. Nobody died or did permanent damage to themselves so it gets marked down as yet another learning experience.
    Ah ok. I think I associated 'horse' with horse tranquilizer but of course that would ketamine. Hard to keep up lol.

Idaho sticks out, huh?

N ID residents just go to Spokane for their supply
    Boise and Ada county residents drive the 55 miles to here https://weedology.us/
    “If Idaho legalizes, we’d be gone in a week” their Store Manager told me last March

Isn't there a place just over the line from Boise/Nampa called 420ville?

420ville is in Huntington. About another half hour up I84 past Ontario.
    Those guys are/were arrogant assholes. And their business took a real shit when Weedology opened.

Bunch of degenerates here, this thread was buried three pages back.

Anyone hash lovers here? I've been making loads of bubble hash from trim, larf, outdoor buds, fresh frozen indoor harvests, old forgotten mason jar weed found in the garage etc. It's all decent but the fresh frozen was damn fine. Incredibly sticky, I had sort of given up on it since the first time I handled it I lost so much onto my gloves. But after being frozen for awhile it was easier to work with. Dabable, but seems to work best on top of a bowl.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20200623_232020.jpg 
Views:	88 
Size:	749.9 KB 
ID:	355211

Name:	20200623_233940.jpg 
Views:	91 
Size:	668.6 KB 
ID:	355212

And, while a bit harder to consume but looks so damn cool, a 12 gram temple ball. Basically smells like heaven.

Name:	20201226_224745.jpg 
Views:	93 
Size:	626.5 KB 
ID:	355213

When I smoked tabaco hash was so much easier to smoke.

I'm assuming 'hash pipe' is the obvious choice but does anyone have any creative ways to smoke or vape hash?

Hot. Knives. YW.

And i'll neck punch the next person I see mix tobacco with perfectly fine hash. That shit is vile. I suffered through that during some Euro visits in my younger days. I could never get high enough that way. I had to resort to accumulating crumbs to have enough to eat. That was the only way to achieve couch lock.

Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    Idaho sticks out, huh?

left out Canada, eh ?
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

Quote Originally Posted by riser3 View Post
    And i'll neck punch the next person I see mix tobacco with perfectly fine hash. That shit is vile. I suffered through that during some Euro visits in my younger days. I could never get high enough that way. I had to resort to accumulating crumbs to have enough to eat. That was the only way to achieve couch lock.
    Hot knives.. Shit. Good idea for the nostalgia factor. Bonus - if I burn my lips no one will see it through my mask lol.

I hear you on the tabacco - a couple years after I quit smoking cigarettes someone passed me a j that was weed and tabacco. Just vile, could not believe people still did that.

Hash pipe is the best way. Easy peasy.

try the ol' gravity bong...

Quote Originally Posted by m2711c View Post

Can this be called ANYTHING other than a gravity bong?!?!? 'Gravity Bong' belongs in the things that annoy me thread. Suction bong. Pressure bong. Hydraulic Bong. Pneumatic Bong. Inventor Bong. Bong-a-tron 6000. ANYTHING except Gravity Bong!?!?!?!

Quote Originally Posted by Thaleia View Post
    I hear you on the tabacco - a couple years after I quit smoking cigarettes someone passed me a j that was weed and tabacco. Just vile, could not believe people still did that.
    Once, in Argentina, I got passed a bong and took a massive rip (I was jonesin') and it turned out to be 90% tobacco and 10% weed....one of the single worst 5 minute periods of my life. Silly fuckin' Israeli kids.

Hot. Knives. YW.
    Always a good option when you wanna feel like an actual druggy.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny P View Post
    Hash pipe is the best way. Easy peasy.
    Yeah thinking it's time do add to my meager collection.

Quote Originally Posted by m2711c View Post

Ha I should have mentioned, I made a fancy (ok, nothing special just not the ghetto shit we used to slap together ages ago) one just for this purpose.

Name:	20201229_114344.jpg 
Views:	69 
Size:	759.1 KB 
ID:	355361Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20201229_114351.jpg 
Views:	71 
Size:	1.03 MB 
ID:	355362

Might add a valve at the bottom to regulate air flow.

Can this be called ANYTHING other than a gravity bong?!?!? 'Gravity Bong' belongs in the things that annoy me thread. Suction bong. Pressure bong. Hydraulic Bong. Pneumatic Bong. Inventor Bong. Bong-a-tron 6000. ANYTHING except Gravity Bong!?!?!?!
    I'd go a step further, I mean, it's not even a bong.

Quote Originally Posted by RootSkier View Post
    Once, in Argentina, I got passed a bong and took a massive rip (I was jonesin') and it turned out to be 90% tobacco and 10% weed....one of the single worst 5 minute periods of my life. Silly fuckin' Israeli kids.
    Shotties. Nasty shit. I knew a couple guys that would rip a quarter inch off the end of a cigarrette, pack that into the stem of a bong, then put a tiny bit of weed on top. All night. Shit would damn near knock you over.

Quote Originally Posted by RootSkier View Post
    So back in the olden days ( early 90s) in order to buy a water pipe in the great state of California they sold it with a small packet of tobacco, because it was for tobacco use only, get it?

SO after bringing home my 18" Graffix and christening it with the green, I am looking at the packet and decide WTH...
    Next, I load it up and take a big milky BH of it.

OMG I got nauseous, light headed, the room spun, I had to lay down on my bed to let it pass.

Then I actually thought, hmm maybe I should do that again. Crazy.

Back in the old days skiing with Basom and Wildbill. They pull out a joint and pass it to me, yup, shitty ass tobacco and weed mixed. I expected better of them.