Page 60 of 372 FirstFirst ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... LastLast
Results 1,476 to 1,500 of 9282
    Quote Originally Posted by JrockSF View Post
    Plushberry x Candy Chem trim run.
    What does this mean? And why is this syrup on the table and not on your pancakes? I confused.
    Quote Originally Posted by skuba View Post
    you can let it free and be as stupid as possible

Thread Killer
    I would like to see your point of view but I can't get my head that far up your ass.

Quote Originally Posted by carvedog View Post
    What does this mean? And why is this syrup on the table and not on your pancakes? I confused.
    bare with me, i'm from NH and don't have access to that kind of 'syrup', i believe he used the trimmed leaf/stem from those strains of nuggs,
    and used alcohol to extract the good stuff from the trim, as the alcohol evaporates, it leaves that 'shatter', is this about right?
    looks like fun!
    crab in my shoe mouth

Quote Originally Posted by buttahflake View Post
    bare with me, i'm from NH and don't have access to that kind of 'syrup', i believe he used the trimmed leaf/stem from those strains of nuggs,
    and used alcohol to extract the good stuff from the trim, as the alcohol evaporates, it leaves that 'shatter', is this about right?
    looks like fun!
    Yep that's about right. Butane and ETOH

Yep that's about right. Butane and ETOH
    WTF is ETOH? Goddam it. I thought I was smart. Ish. On occasion. But I feel like a luddite at the iphone 6 launch. Do you smoke it? Eat it? Is it just pure liquid resin? That it is called shatter makes me think it is hard like candy or something. I need to go to WEED school to keep up with this stuff.

And without trying I end up with a steaming pile in my post. FML.

Thread Killer
    I would like to see your point of view but I can't get my head that far up your ass.

carvedog, I feel the same way. I used to think I was a semi-retired pro, and now I feel like an amateur.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Shatter, wax, etc...is all stuff that you "dab". Smoking flowers is almost extinct. Or so they'd have you believe...

Pick up a copy of High Times or Skunk for a quick course to bring you up to speed...

Quote Originally Posted by DickMerkin View Post
    Shatter, wax, etc...is all stuff that you "dab". Smoking flowers is almost extinct. Or so they'd have you believe...
    Dabbing? Shit. IDK what that is either. TGR has been broken for me to get notifications for four years and all of a sudden I start getting notices for threads I posted in back then and find out the world has passed me by.

Pick up a copy of High Times or Skunk for a quick course to bring you up to speed...
    I live in Idaho. Pretty sure they don't allow that shit in here.......

Thread Killer

Plushberry x Candy Chem trim run.
    Looking good.

Does anyone do Sativa-based shatter?

^u guys in the legal states are taking this to whole new level. I have no idea what you're talking about.

Going to be hard to find a true Sativa anywhere, much less shatter. Low yield and long flower time, doesn't help its popularity.
    "I don't pretend to have all the answers, and I think there's something to be said for that" -One For The Road

Brain dead and made of money.

" They" are typically people who just like to get stoned; like a college freshman to a case of Natty Light. You still need quality flowers to make quality shatter and most connoisseurs still prefer flowers.
    `•.¸¸.•´><((((º>`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸.? ??´¯`•...¸><((((º>

"Having been Baptized by uller his frosty air now burns my soul with confirmation. I am once again pure." - frozenwater

"once i let go of my material desires many opportunities for playing with the planet emerge. emerge - to come into being through evolution. ok back to work - i gotta pack." - Slaag Master

"As for Flock of Seagulls, everytime that song comes up on my ipod, I turn it up- way up." - goldenboy

Quote Originally Posted by Pow4Brains View Post
    " They" are typically people who just like to get stoned; like a college freshman to a case of Natty Light. You still need quality flowers to make quality shatter and most connoisseurs still prefer flowers.
    Well...yes and no, with regard to the quality flowers = quality shatter thing.

To produce quality bud for smoking, you have to feed it good stuff, flush it at intervals, then dry, and most importantly, cure it properly to get a bud that burns and smokes clean.

When you're gonna use your flowers for concentrates, pretty much all you need is good potency. A lot of that other quality control stuff is largely unnecessary.

I like bud because I'm just an occasional smoker, and I don't like to visit Jupiter. Mars is as far as I go.

But I do find the whole topic intriguing, and try to keep up with what's new and different.

Thanks for the tip. I'll check it out. I've had a renesaince with bud since a friend got his card and have been able to really dial in what I like. Can't handle the indica so well but love the sativas. Green Crack vape pens are my favorite.

after a summer of burning righteously, and especially after Phish/Dicks and the 'Denver black lung blues', many huge cones were consumed.
    i'm back to vapeing, exclusively.
    just got this cool toy in the mail, it's unreal how good it is, huge, tasty clean clouds!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sOzISMDIQGc
    how the fuck do we embed video now?
    this dunfee shit sucks, for real

edit:just broke up a really kind nugg of Blue Dream, the taste from this device, wowzers! it will be hard to go back to burning just off the taste alone. and the 'stone', this thing get's me HIGH!
    Last edited by buttahflake; 09-18-2014 at 08:41 AM.
    crab in my shoe mouth

$459?? I dunno...

Quote Originally Posted by buttahflake View Post
    after a summer of burning righteously, and especially after Phish/Dicks and the 'Denver black lung blues', many huge cones were consumed.
    i'm back to vapeing, exclusively.
    just got this cool toy in the mail, it's unreal how good it is, huge, tasty clean clouds!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sOzISMDIQGc
    how the fuck do we embed video now?
    this dunfee shit sucks, for real

edit:just broke up a really kind nugg of Blue Dream, the taste from this device, wowzers! it will be hard to go back to burning just off the taste alone. and the 'stone', this thing get's me HIGH!
    thing looks like a science project!

^it's very 'german', i've got it set at 420, right now.
    the cloud production is impressive!
    crab in my shoe mouth

Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    That's a cool website. I always did dig maps.
    Did the last unsatisfied fat soccer mom you took to your mom's basement call you a fascist? -irul&ublo
    Don't Taze me bro.

Brain trust. They wife was given a plant that has been growing outside for the last 3-4 months and it really has not budded out like I am use to seeing when growing indoors. Is it a bad idea to bring it indoors and put under the flower lamp for a few weeks to get the buds popping?
    Quote Originally Posted by leroy jenkins View Post
    I think you'd have an easier time understanding people if you remembered that 80% of them are fucking morons.
    That is why I like dogs, more than most people.

Barbie Dream Vape
    I didn't believe in reincarnation when I was your age either.

been working the Cali harvest

twin Twister trimmers in-line = fewer hippies hanging around hand trimming

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTGR Forums1412190065.687076.jpg 
Views:	156 
Size:	705.2 KB 
ID:	158742

Name:	ImageUploadedByTGR Forums1412190086.601707.jpg 
Views:	152 
Size:	1,022.7 KB 
ID:	158743

Name:	ImageUploadedByTGR Forums1412190112.111517.jpg 
Views:	156 
Size:	824.2 KB 
ID:	158744

Name:	ImageUploadedByTGR Forums1412190141.243242.jpg 
Views:	150 
Size:	758.6 KB 
ID:	158745

Name:	ImageUploadedByTGR Forums1412190166.051465.jpg 
Views:	151 
Size:	793.4 KB 
ID:	158746

low elevation plants mostly done and processed = blue cheese, blueberry, cheese, lavender, purple diesel, purple cream, purple urkle, grand daddy purp -- still a few days out on the blue northern lights and strawberry cough

upper elevation blue dream still a couple weeks out

suck it bitches!

Quote Originally Posted by flowing alpy View Post
    only if it's in the shade outdoors, clock has turned past the point of long days into long nights.
    Still pretty much 12/12 in San Diego so I will throw it under the flower light and see what happens besides a higher electric bill
    Quote Originally Posted by leroy jenkins View Post
    I think you'd have an easier time understanding people if you remembered that 80% of them are fucking morons.
    That is why I like dogs, more than most people.

Not a smoker, but I thought this video made some decent points. If it's fully legalized, WILL some megacorporation (ie, "The Man") be there to cash in and ruin it for the rest of you? I can see it now. Lobbyists push for super strict regulations and prohibitively expensive operating licenses that only they can afford, thus pushing all the mom & pop places out of business.