Page 206 of 336 FirstFirst ... 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 ... LastLast
Results 5,126 to 5,150 of 8400
    Blackberry Kush, British Knights
    "I don't pretend to have all the answers, and I think there's something to be said for that" -One For The Road

Brain dead and made of money.

Quote Originally Posted by digitaldeath View Post

What strain is BK?
    Burger king kush
    Climb the mountains and get their good tidings. Natures peace will flow into you as sunshine flows into trees. The winds will blow their own freshness into you, and the storms their energy, while cares will drop away from you like the leaves of Autumn. - John Muir

"How long can it last? For fuck sake this isn't heroin -
    suck it up princess" - XXX on getting off mj

“This is infinity here,” he said. “It could be infinity. We don’t really don’t know. But it could be. It has to be something — but it could be infinity, right?” - Trump, on the vastness of space, man

bigtime kush
    Zone Controller

"He wants to be a pro, bro, not some schmuck." - Hugh Conway

"DigitalDeath would kick my ass. He has the reach of a polar bear." - Crass3000

Banana Kush
    `•.¸¸.•´><((((º>`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸.•´¯`•...¸><((((º>

"Having been Baptized by uller his frosty air now burns my soul with confirmation. I am once again pure." - frozenwater

"once i let go of my material desires many opportunities for playing with the planet emerge. emerge - to come into being through evolution. ok back to work - i gotta pack." - Slaag Master

"As for Flock of Seagulls, everytime that song comes up on my ipod, I turn it up- way up." - goldenboy

Any Maggots in Mendocino County? I'll be out there this weekend, holler if you want to roll one.

"Having been Baptized by uller his frosty air now burns my soul with confirmation. I am once again pure." - frozenwater

"once i let go of my material desires many opportunities for playing with the planet emerge. emerge - to come into being through evolution. ok back to work - i gotta pack." - Slaag Master

"As for Flock of Seagulls, everytime that song comes up on my ipod, I turn it up- way up." - goldenboy

Quote Originally Posted by Pow4Brains View Post
    Banana Kush
    fire
    Zone Controller

What strain is BK?
    https://youtu.be/1VUa99-tJqs?t=212

Quote Originally Posted by Pow4Brains View Post
    Any Maggots in Mendocino County? I'll be out there this weekend, holler if you want to roll one.
    *Looks for Southwest flights to CA.*
    "I don't pretend to have all the answers, and I think there's something to be said for that" -One For The Road

They got some ILL fits in that vid.
    Zone Controller

Quote Originally Posted by Beer Drinker View Post
    https://youtu.be/1VUa99-tJqs?t=212

*Looks for Southwest flights to CA.*
    Do it!

I hadn't known that Franco (strain hunters) had died while in Africa recently - HBO vice did a segment this week on them in the Congo last year looking for an unknown landrace strain. Dude had a lot of zeal for the MJ - RIP

http://www.greenhouseseeds.nl/franco/
    Climb the mountains and get their good tidings. Natures peace will flow into you as sunshine flows into trees. The winds will blow their own freshness into you, and the storms their energy, while cares will drop away from you like the leaves of Autumn. - John Muir

“This is infinity here,” he said. “It could be infinity. We don’t really don’t know. But it could be. It has to be something — but it could be infinity, right?” - Trump, on the vastness of space, man

Caught a headline about his death online. A couple people have asked me what he died from. Did they say?
    Seed trade is going off. GG guys in Vegas are putting seeds out for GG#4. First time they've ever sold seeds, they say. I guess they kinda have to when people are selling GG spinoffs. Landrace is leading in prices. The old strain preservationist aspect is cool. But $400 for a 1968 colombo gold seed is out there. Saw someone doing that.

Cerebral malaria - and he was down there working out genetics on strain that helped that or something else bad in congo.

Quote Originally Posted by splat View Post
    First smoke, then edibles, then liquid vape and now.....................[drumroll]...............suppositories are gonna be the next big thang. Apparently, a little kush in the tush will get you the highest.

http://news.nationalpost.com/news/ca...h-experts-warn
    stupidest thing ever.

The patches work, but becoming refined is key. All edibles ( yes anal eating you fucking douchebag making me write that joke), all edibles have a potential negative reaction and a very different experience than vape...or whatever else we discover....but, your anal example is just like edibles....hahahaha
    Terje was right.

"We're all kooks to somebody else." -Shelby Menzel

Quote Originally Posted by Beer Drinker View Post
    "I get high on my own sir".......badass.

big busts this week in Colorado. token takedowns to look good for the new administration......sessions is off to a bad start, so i hope he stays distracted enough through all this.
    Terje was right.

"We're all kooks to somebody else." -Shelby Menzel

Quote Originally Posted by splat View Post
    Caught a headline about his death online. A couple people have asked me what he died from. Did they say?
    Seed trade is going off. GG guys in Vegas are putting seeds out for GG#4. First time they've ever sold seeds, they say. I guess they kinda have to when people are selling GG spinoffs. Landrace is leading in prices. The old strain preservationist aspect is cool. But $400 for a 1968 colombo gold seed is out there. Saw someone doing that.
    Not sure how they are making seeds on a clone only strain, that was a mistake anyhow, without introducing herm tendencies. The GG crew will need to branch out IMO, no pun intended.

I've got probably 100 or so strains in seed form from 2000-2005. Most from breeders that quit a decade ago.

Any land race seed, while heirloom in status, will not compete with 30% bell ringers of today. I can see 400 or even 4000 for a verified clone, but not a seed. Especially stock that old. I have some Glo (Grapefruit x Flo) from Spice of Life, Breeder Steeve's old outfit. I would imagine they need to be popped in the next 12-24 months.

I was the GM for Grindhouse Medical Seeds, 15 years ago, and still have all of our old favorites.

This being one of them Pre-98 Bubba Kush
    Last edited by Beer Drinker; 03-20-2017 at 05:13 AM.

The Third Eye, one of Portland's oldest head shops, to close

http://www.oregonlive.com/marijuana/...er_mobile_home

Owner Mark Herer is calling it quits, closing one of Portland's oldest head shops at the end of the month -- the casualty of a steep drop-off in sales, escalating health care costs for employees and the changing tastes and preferences of the modern cannabis consumer.

For years, the Third Eye has been a reliable source for rolling papers, pipes, Jerry Garcia posters, tie-dyed T-shirts, bongs and incense. But it's also served as a link to the city's lively and long history with marijuana activism. Herer's father, Jack, is an iconic figure in the national marijuana legalization movement. Cantankerous and opinionated, the elder Herer toured the country in the 1980s and 1990s, evangelizing about hemp and later marijuana. He was living in Portland when he wrote the book, "The Emperor Wears No Clothes," which details hemp's storied history and extols its virtues.

In the late 1980s, Jack Herer and lifelong friend in "Captain" Ed Adair, paid about $100,000 for the funky building near Southeast 39th Avenue and Hawthorne Boulevard and opened what Herer's son calls "a hippie, Grateful Dead department store" in the "hippie hollow" of Southeast Portland. Jack Herer died in 2010.

I have insomnia, so the wife bakes for me to help me out. Yesterdays muffins were so frickin strong, I woke up so damn groggy this morning I had to go back to bed for 3 hours and still feel out of it.
    Quote Originally Posted by leroy jenkins View Post
    I think you'd have an easier time understanding people if you remembered that 80% of them are fucking morons.
    That is why I like dogs, more than most people.

Quote Originally Posted by liv2ski View Post
    I have insomnia, so the wife bakes for me to help me out. Yesterdays muffins were so frickin strong, I woke up so damn groggy this morning I had to go back to bed for 3 hours and still feel out of it.
    Word - sometimes I make the c butter to strong. Sleeping is money, but waking up is tough. Amazing how much kick is left in the duff.

Zone Controller

RIP Franco
    Success has many fathers, while failure remains an orphan // Many men go fishing all of their lives without knowing that it is not the fish they are after - HDT

Yeah CO!
    Protect the will of the people!

Colorado is considering an unusual strategy to protect its nascent marijuana industry from a potential federal crackdown, even at the expense of hundreds of millions of dollars in tax collections.
    A bill pending in the Legislature would allow pot growers and retailers to reclassify their recreational pot as medical pot if a change in federal law or enforcement occurs.
    It's the boldest attempt yet by a U.S. marijuana state to avoid federal intervention in its weed market.

http://time.com/4713229/donald-trump...nia-marijuana/

heh

Back in The Day, I had a roommate who was a saturation diver/welder. He has some great potty stories.

Quote Originally Posted by Thaleia View Post

"Are you bringing any fruits, vegetables, alcohol, tobacco, or firearms into Canada today?"

"Just a half-rack of Beast, a carton of Marlboro Lights, a 12-ga pump, and a couple zips of some homegrown that went dyke on me."

"May I see the cannabis, please?...Hmmm...I'm going to have to ask that you take the right turn and follow the lights to the Customs House to exchange this. You're not going to be allowed into Canada with mids. "