Page 203 of 337 FirstFirst ... 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 ... LastLast
Results 5,051 to 5,075 of 8403
  1. #5051
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    E >>> W
    Posts
    4,150
    Just pay the vig - lol

    Decision making? "Houston, we still have a problem"
    Climb the mountains and get their good tidings. Natures peace will flow into you as sunshine flows into trees. The winds will blow their own freshness into you, and the storms their energy, while cares will drop away from you like the leaves of Autumn. - John Muir

    "How long can it last? For fuck sake this isn't heroin -
    suck it up princess" - XXX on getting off mj

    “This is infinity here,” he said. “It could be infinity. We don’t really don’t know. But it could be. It has to be something — but it could be infinity, right?” - Trump, on the vastness of space, man

  2. #5052
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Posts
    29,100
    A stealthy move from the US Drug Enforcement Administration on Monday stunned people in the cannabis community - in a positive way.

    The DEA removed a page on the website that contained false information about the supposed dangers of cannabis. The action was a response to the pressure Americans for Safe Access (ASA), a nonprofit group advocating for marijuana legalization. ASA filed a petition on December 5 arguing that the DEA was using misleading information about cannabis; such as saying that the plant causes lung cancer, psychosis, and even permanent brain damage - all of which violate the Information Quality Act.

    Steph Sherer, Executive Director of ASA, applauded the DEA’s move. “The DEA’s removal of these popular myths about cannabis from their website could mean the end of the Washington gridlock” Sherer said in a statement. “The federal government now admits that cannabis is not a gateway drug, and doesn’t cause long-term brain damage, or psychosis.”

    The DEA website page was called ““The Dangers and Consequences of Marijuana Abuse,” although it contradicted statements from another document published by the agency on August 2016. On September of last year, former US Attorney General Loretta Lynch admitted that marijuana is not a gateway drug.

    Despite the fact that the DEA removed the page from the website, ASA still hasn’t received an official statement from them. The DEA is a week past its deadline to officially respond to the petition, prompting ASA’s legal team to send another letter requesting for a reply and following up on the DEA’s removal of other misleading statements.

    https://cannabis.net/blog/news/do-yo...1a05e481376008

  3. #5053
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    nwnv
    Posts
    39
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_0232.jpg 
Views:	93 
Size:	1.39 MB 
ID:	200325
    new lite is shining great on veg setting
    clones and seedlings liking it
    have sour d seedlings from a couple seed I found in a sack
    have cherry pie and fire og clones
    Last edited by 3more; 02-18-2017 at 09:18 PM.

  4. #5054
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Posts
    4,936
    I know it's not what *most* people round here want/use, but there is a pretty cool CBD shop in SLC (4450s 900e) that has shatter, isolates, oil for vapes, terpenes from specific strains, etc. Kind of a cool shop, they use imported hemp from Switzerland apparently. If you have a need more on the medical side that doesn't require THC, it could be worth a visit.
    mountains capture my imagination

  5. #5055
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    E >>> W
    Posts
    4,150
    Quote Originally Posted by splat View Post
    A stealthy move from the US Drug Enforcement Administration on Monday stunned people in the cannabis community - in a positive way.

    The DEA removed a page on the website that contained false information about the supposed dangers of cannabis. The action was a response to the pressure Americans for Safe Access (ASA), a nonprofit group advocating for marijuana legalization. ASA filed a petition on December 5 arguing that the DEA was using misleading information about cannabis; such as saying that the plant causes lung cancer, psychosis, and even permanent brain damage - all of which violate the Information Quality Act.

    Steph Sherer, Executive Director of ASA, applauded the DEA’s move. “The DEA’s removal of these popular myths about cannabis from their website could mean the end of the Washington gridlock” Sherer said in a statement. “The federal government now admits that cannabis is not a gateway drug, and doesn’t cause long-term brain damage, or psychosis.”

    The DEA website page was called ““The Dangers and Consequences of Marijuana Abuse,” although it contradicted statements from another document published by the agency on August 2016. On September of last year, former US Attorney General Loretta Lynch admitted that marijuana is not a gateway drug.

    Despite the fact that the DEA removed the page from the website, ASA still hasn’t received an official statement from them. The DEA is a week past its deadline to officially respond to the petition, prompting ASA’s legal team to send another letter requesting for a reply and following up on the DEA’s removal of other misleading statements.

    https://cannabis.net/blog/news/do-yo...1a05e481376008
    Any good news is good news - I thought this article was going to portend a grim mj future, and to some degree it does as the law professer explains how they can shut down a state almost overnight. But if you watch the short video at beginning, he pretty much explains why that is impossible unless the state decides to help.

    http://www.businessinsider.com/attor...s-drugs-2017-2
    Climb the mountains and get their good tidings. Natures peace will flow into you as sunshine flows into trees. The winds will blow their own freshness into you, and the storms their energy, while cares will drop away from you like the leaves of Autumn. - John Muir

    "How long can it last? For fuck sake this isn't heroin -
    suck it up princess" - XXX on getting off mj

    “This is infinity here,” he said. “It could be infinity. We don’t really don’t know. But it could be. It has to be something — but it could be infinity, right?” - Trump, on the vastness of space, man

  6. #5056
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    north aspect
    Posts
    43,572
    Washington has a nuclear plan that would rip up the legal & medical provisions and force the phed's enforcement agencies to do any of jeffries dirty work. I need to invite session to 18BBI.
    bF
    Alpental Indigenous

  7. #5057
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    TennesseeJed
    Posts
    9,532
    Goddamn Blue Dream shatter all over my fucking hands...
    "I don't pretend to have all the answers, and I think there's something to be said for that" -One For The Road

    Brain dead and made of money.

  8. #5058
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    la la land
    Posts
    5,621
    I heard through the grapevine a bunch of California dispensaries were raided this weekend by the DEA to remove all CBD topical creams and lotion, something to do with the patent the US government holds for CBD. Have any of you heard about this or know anything more?
    `•.¸¸.•´><((((º>`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸.•´¯`•...¸><((((º>

    "Having been Baptized by uller his frosty air now burns my soul with confirmation. I am once again pure." - frozenwater

    "once i let go of my material desires many opportunities for playing with the planet emerge. emerge - to come into being through evolution. ok back to work - i gotta pack." - Slaag Master

    "As for Flock of Seagulls, everytime that song comes up on my ipod, I turn it up- way up." - goldenboy

  9. #5059
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    TennesseeJed
    Posts
    9,532
    Sent you a text.

    I have not heard about the CBD thing. Would not surprise me though.

    Pretty sure the US Govt. holds the only patent for Cannabis in general.
    "I don't pretend to have all the answers, and I think there's something to be said for that" -One For The Road

    Brain dead and made of money.

  10. #5060
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    cow hampshire
    Posts
    4,162
    Quote Originally Posted by Pow4Brains View Post
    I heard through the grapevine a bunch of California dispensaries were raided this weekend by the DEA to remove all CBD topical creams and lotion, something to do with the patent the US government holds for CBD. Have any of you heard about this or know anything more?
    They have it on cannabinoids. So fucking hypocritical and such bullshit.

    http://patft.uspto.gov/netacgi/nph-P...&RS=PN/6630507

  11. #5061
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    E >>> W
    Posts
    4,150
    Here's what's driving lawmakers working to legalize recreational pot in 17 more states
    https://news.google.com/news/amp?cau...f-e8c79ac2f80c
    Climb the mountains and get their good tidings. Natures peace will flow into you as sunshine flows into trees. The winds will blow their own freshness into you, and the storms their energy, while cares will drop away from you like the leaves of Autumn. - John Muir

    "How long can it last? For fuck sake this isn't heroin -
    suck it up princess" - XXX on getting off mj

    “This is infinity here,” he said. “It could be infinity. We don’t really don’t know. But it could be. It has to be something — but it could be infinity, right?” - Trump, on the vastness of space, man

  12. #5062
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    slc
    Posts
    10,469
    Quote Originally Posted by Pow4Brains View Post
    I heard through the grapevine a bunch of California dispensaries were raided this weekend by the DEA to remove all CBD topical creams and lotion, something to do with the patent the US government holds for CBD. Have any of you heard about this or know anything more?
    The DEA made CBD a Schedule I substance in December:

    https://www.federalregister.gov/docu...ihuana-extract
    http://www.rollingstone.com/culture/...-drugs-w456409

    The owners of Bromo's CBD shop should be wary.

  13. #5063
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    296
    Bho, hash, co2, flower, live resin, rosin, qwiso, edibles, topicals, keif, great, but holy fuck does scissor hash just fuck shit right up.

  14. #5064
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    north aspect
    Posts
    43,572
    lil green balls on the end of the fingers do the same trick
    bF
    Alpental Indigenous

  15. #5065
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    50 miles E of Paradise
    Posts
    8,436
    Quote Originally Posted by jackstraw View Post
    They have it on cannabinoids. So fucking hypocritical and such bullshit.

    http://patft.uspto.gov/netacgi/nph-P...&RS=PN/6630507
    Quote Originally Posted by Dantheman View Post
    The DEA made CBD a Schedule I substance in December:

    https://www.federalregister.gov/docu...ihuana-extract
    http://www.rollingstone.com/culture/...-drugs-w456409

    The owners of Bromo's CBD shop should be wary.
    Wait, a schedule I drug has no medical value. Yet the Feds have a patent on the use of CBD to treat certain ailments?

    This could be the basis for landmark legal rulings
    Check Out Ullr's Mobile Avalanche Safety Tools for iOS and Android
    www.ullrlabs.com

  16. #5066
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    cow hampshire
    Posts
    4,162
    Quote Originally Posted by Dantheman View Post
    The DEA made CBD a Schedule I substance in December:

    https://www.federalregister.gov/docu...ihuana-extract
    http://www.rollingstone.com/culture/...-drugs-w456409

    The owners of Bromo's CBD shop should be wary.
    This says it all -
    Dated: December 7, 2016.

    Chuck Rosenberg,

    Acting Administrator.


    Chuck Rosenberg is an idiot. Another clown that thinks he is more intelligent than scientists and doctors in their respective fields.

  17. #5067
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Posts
    4,936
    Quote Originally Posted by TBS View Post
    Wait, a schedule I drug has no medical value. Yet the Feds have a patent on the use of CBD to treat certain ailments?

    This could be the basis for landmark legal rulings
    Meanwhile I'm thc free for a few days & sleeping like a baby with CBD. It helps w anxiety as well after a long day.
    mountains capture my imagination

  18. #5068
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    E >>> W
    Posts
    4,150
    Pretty sure the cbd raid was fake news - disp owners would go to defcon 4 immediately when/if they get fuct with. DEA did raid a muscle head gym in Miami today though.
    Climb the mountains and get their good tidings. Natures peace will flow into you as sunshine flows into trees. The winds will blow their own freshness into you, and the storms their energy, while cares will drop away from you like the leaves of Autumn. - John Muir

    "How long can it last? For fuck sake this isn't heroin -
    suck it up princess" - XXX on getting off mj

    “This is infinity here,” he said. “It could be infinity. We don’t really don’t know. But it could be. It has to be something — but it could be infinity, right?” - Trump, on the vastness of space, man

  19. #5069
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    296
    Growers and nowledgeable people - do any strains 'naturally' herm in flower?

    Thanks to great help I received here I've got things down and things have gone very smooth.

    However I had a Jamaican bag seed plant produce a few seeds. Nothing else I grew produced seeds. (had two other strains harvested with in days of the Jamaican - no seeds)..

    Just curious of anyone has seen this before.

    EDIT (or maybe a weaker genetic could be more susceptible to possibles issues I'm not aware of..?)

  20. #5070
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    north aspect
    Posts
    43,572
    Yup, hermes can and will happen.
    bF
    Alpental Indigenous

  21. #5071
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    9,481
    Quote Originally Posted by NoPostholio View Post
    Here's what's driving lawmakers working to legalize recreational pot in 17 more states
    https://news.google.com/news/amp?cau...f-e8c79ac2f80c
    Prohibition is effectively over....hopefully no one fucks it up.
    Terje was right.

    "We're all kooks to somebody else." -Shelby Menzel

  22. #5072
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    la la land
    Posts
    5,621
    Quote Originally Posted by NoPostholio View Post
    Pretty sure the cbd raid was fake news - disp owners would go to defcon 4 immediately when/if they get fuct with. DEA did raid a muscle head gym in Miami today though.
    Agreed. The CBD patent is interesting though, most CBD growers are hoping it continues to be pushed as a supplement versus medicine because if it's proven to have curing effects their only choice will be to become federal employees. Ghey
    `•.¸¸.•´><((((º>`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸.•´¯`•...¸><((((º>

    "Having been Baptized by uller his frosty air now burns my soul with confirmation. I am once again pure." - frozenwater

    "once i let go of my material desires many opportunities for playing with the planet emerge. emerge - to come into being through evolution. ok back to work - i gotta pack." - Slaag Master

    "As for Flock of Seagulls, everytime that song comes up on my ipod, I turn it up- way up." - goldenboy

  23. #5073
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    E >>> W
    Posts
    4,150
    Quote Originally Posted by DasBlunt View Post
    Prohibition is effectively over....hopefully no one fucks it up.
    With yesterday's rolling back of the trans gender bathroom rights, they went so overboard about states rights that it makes it fairly impossible to not cede the same for states mj decisions.

    It seems like they want to fuel the prison industrial system this time round with immigrants.

    Eta - poor assumption on my part. Looks like we go to war to keep the green. Boy these guys are stupid.

    http://m.washingtontimes.com/news/20...nal-marijuana/

    http://time.com/4681109/white-house-...arijuana-laws/
    Last edited by NoPostholio; 02-23-2017 at 03:16 PM.
    Climb the mountains and get their good tidings. Natures peace will flow into you as sunshine flows into trees. The winds will blow their own freshness into you, and the storms their energy, while cares will drop away from you like the leaves of Autumn. - John Muir

    "How long can it last? For fuck sake this isn't heroin -
    suck it up princess" - XXX on getting off mj

    “This is infinity here,” he said. “It could be infinity. We don’t really don’t know. But it could be. It has to be something — but it could be infinity, right?” - Trump, on the vastness of space, man

  24. #5074
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    37ft above the hood
    Posts
    16,538
    Spicer: DOJ will be "taking action" against states that have legalized recreational marijuana.
    Name:  83206ae67da70662c246b9cca0b92d2da77cae199a14e8d23e102739d5192b2e.jpg
Views: 283
Size:  46.0 KB
    Zone Controller

    "He wants to be a pro, bro, not some schmuck." - Hugh Conway

    "DigitalDeath would kick my ass. He has the reach of a polar bear." - Crass3000

  25. #5075
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    E >>> W
    Posts
    4,150
    These numbskulls actually believe people want to live in the 50's again.

    Hopefully just a smoke screen to take attention away from the hundred other idiotic things they are proposing.

    Feel better about doomsday prepping on last trip.
    Climb the mountains and get their good tidings. Natures peace will flow into you as sunshine flows into trees. The winds will blow their own freshness into you, and the storms their energy, while cares will drop away from you like the leaves of Autumn. - John Muir

    "How long can it last? For fuck sake this isn't heroin -
    suck it up princess" - XXX on getting off mj

    “This is infinity here,” he said. “It could be infinity. We don’t really don’t know. But it could be. It has to be something — but it could be infinity, right?” - Trump, on the vastness of space, man

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •