Page 167 of 372 FirstFirst ... 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 ... LastLast
Results 4,151 to 4,175 of 9282
    Maybe theorem and stash burnt him out.
    Climb the mountains and get their good tidings. Natures peace will flow into you as sunshine flows into trees. The winds will blow their own freshness into you, and the storms their energy, while cares will drop away from you like the leaves of Autumn. - John Muir

"How long can it last? For fuck sake this isn't heroin -
    suck it up princess" - XXX on getting off mj

“This is infinity here,” he said. “It could be infinity. We don’t really don’t know. But it could be. It has to be something — but it could be infinity, right?” - Trump, on the vastness of space, man

Quote Originally Posted by NW_SKIER View Post
    Did you position yourself downwind so as to not let it be a complete waste?
    All the poisonous smoke from shit burning would out weigh any benefits from the weed burning
    “I have a responsibility to not be intimidated and bullied by low life losers who abuse what little power is granted to them as ski patrollers.”

Quote Originally Posted by snoqpass View Post
    All the poisonous smoke from shit burning would out weigh any benefits from the weed burning
    Don't bring logic into this

POTUS needs to hit the 94% distillate
    Climb the mountains and get their good tidings. Natures peace will flow into you as sunshine flows into trees. The winds will blow their own freshness into you, and the storms their energy, while cares will drop away from you like the leaves of Autumn. - John Muir

“This is infinity here,” he said. “It could be infinity. We don’t really don’t know. But it could be. It has to be something — but it could be infinity, right?” - Trump, on the vastness of space, man

It would help with his butthurt. Kind of funny how that salve meme is probably best suited for him. He won, but it's still not enough for him to be self confident.

The Skywalker is way tastier

Gman is offline Mack Master William Large
    Going to be in Denver this weekend and I'm wondering if someone can recommend a place with good edibles. Preferably something reasonably close to the convention center if possible.

Anybody into rosin press? Just pressed an oz of a shit strain I grew. Got about 1gram of some fiiiiiinnnneeee dabbers. For a lightweight like myself, I prefer the high compared to co2 or bho. Super clean buzz and no comedown.
    god created man. winchester and baseball bats made them equal - evel kenievel

Vending machines....the future is in vending machines.

Name:  budball machine.jpg
Views: 329
Size:  116.2 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Gman View Post
    Going to be in Denver this weekend and I'm wondering if someone can recommend a place with good edibles. Preferably something reasonably close to the convention center if possible.
    http://nattyrems.com/
    "I don't pretend to have all the answers, and I think there's something to be said for that" -One For The Road

Brain dead and made of money.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeedashbo View Post
    Anybody into rosin press? Just pressed an oz of a shit strain I grew. Got about 1gram of some fiiiiiinnnneeee dabbers. For a lightweight like myself, I prefer the high compared to co2 or bho. Super clean buzz and no comedown.
    Tried some with bf when out there. Liberty Reach grape wreck. Was indeed tasty.

Gman is offline Mack Master William Large
    I've generally found that chocolate and hard candies work great when it comes to edibles but gummies don't really work for me because I never feel anything. Can anyone explain why this might be the case?

Training for BBI17
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0278.JPG 
Views:	83 
Size:	861.8 KB 
ID:	198378
    Looking for the next turn..

Quote Originally Posted by splat View Post
    Vending machines....the future is in vending machines.

Name:  budball machine.jpg
Views: 329
Size:  116.2 KB

this.would.only.work.if.you.had.nugs.in.a.type.of. canister.
    (for some reason the space bar wasnt working on that last line...?)

3snowboards

Quote Originally Posted by splat View Post
    What would it take for an envy homie to get a taste?

the.jew.diesel.tastes.allot.like.707headband.to.me .
    did it to me again

still have some

3snowboards

Seriously stoners I was talking rosin three years ago.
    Why are you guys so burnt?
    Laps Beaters
    crab in my shoe mouth

WEED, The Official Thread

You wish you had a tenth of my cool, biatch.
    I saw 61, Brent shows, fuck face

Edit: that plant is heinous, grow it in the natural sun. Harvest it at the first frost, first sign of purple, cut that bitch and call it good.

Hire my now, I will consult and guide all.
    It won't be cheap, think like bobby stain less
    Last edited by buttahflake; 01-26-2017 at 07:37 PM.
    crab in my shoe mouth

^^^mussberger?
    some tried your curling iron chicanery. It was too low reward for yield. But if I can stumble upon it - gonna get it yo

Yer moms box is referred too as the munchburger, git sum?
    crab in my shoe mouth

And you can leave the curling iron unplugged

Quote Originally Posted by Dromontana View Post
    terpene dessert right dere
    His moms box is more like sour diesel, pungent, and dank.
    crab in my shoe mouth

You have trouble achieving erection, consult bobo.
    crab in my shoe mouth

You have a hair straightener? So you do listen? I will consult all you beaters, pay me. And as a bonus, I will rag on yer podunk, skiing skills.
    I will make you a better person, keep the skis under you!
    Why is that so hard?
    crab in my shoe mouth

Quote Originally Posted by NoPostholio View Post
    And you can leave the curling iron unplugged
    This.
    `•.¸¸.•´><((((º>`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸.? ??´¯`•...¸><((((º>

"Having been Baptized by uller his frosty air now burns my soul with confirmation. I am once again pure." - frozenwater

"once i let go of my material desires many opportunities for playing with the planet emerge. emerge - to come into being through evolution. ok back to work - i gotta pack." - Slaag Master

"As for Flock of Seagulls, everytime that song comes up on my ipod, I turn it up- way up." - goldenboy