Page 299 of 302 FirstFirst ... 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 LastLast
Results 7,451 to 7,475 of 7529
    I think we're being sold a bill of goods with regards to the potency of flower in Washington State. I'm up in BC currently, and the flower I bought up here has gotten me higher than I've been since fucking college. I smoked a 0.5g pre-roll at 5:15 last night, tottered around stoned to the bejesus belt until 8:00pm, went to bed, and woke up an hour ago. From a product tested and labeled at 18.5% THC, 19.8% total cannabinoids.

It's truly been close to decade since I've gotten that stoned off of 0.5g of flower with no concentrates in the mix. Wild.
    Set my compass North, I got Winter in my blood.

That's it, I'm going.

Quote Originally Posted by glademaster View Post
    I think we're being sold a bill of goods with regards to the potency of flower in Washington State. I'm up in BC currently, and the flower I bought up here has gotten me higher than I've been since fucking college. I smoked a 0.5g pre-roll at 5:15 last night, tottered around stoned to the bejesus belt until 8:00pm, went to bed, and woke up an hour ago. From a product tested and labeled at 18.5% THC, 19.8% total cannabinoids.

It's truly been close to decade since I've gotten that stoned off of 0.5g of flower with no concentrates in the mix. Wild.
    .5g preroll at 20% should be about 100mg, right? That's a pretty fucking healthy number.

Not sure about WA but in OR different labs will come up with different assays for the exact same bud. Like 3-4 percentage points on THC.

Mr Carter brings up a good point too. 100mg of THC should kick yer ass
    Check Out Ullr's Mobile Avalanche Safety Tools for iOS and Android
    www.ullrlabs.com

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyCarter View Post
    .5g preroll at 20% should be about 100mg, right? That's a pretty fucking healthy number.
    True, it should certainly get ya pretty stoned, but this seemed anomalous for someone who tokes like I do. I'm a pretty consistent 7-10 gram per week smoker/vaper, and when I buy pre-rolls in Washington, I typically buy ones with hash or kief in them that test in the 35-40% range, and none of them get me as blitzed as the ones I purchased up here.

Also, it's important to bear in mind that if there is 100mg of available THC in a pre-roll, you're only going to ingest a portion of that. Between loses due to combustion and the constant burning, it isn't the equivalent to consuming 100mg of THC in the form of a drop of RSO in your coffee or an edible. Which perhaps makes it even more impressive.

I have no complaints.
    Set my compass North, I got Winter in my blood.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0819.jpg 
Views:	71 
Size:	805.8 KB 
ID:	301634

To your point, I kinda expected to get my ass kicked by this but not so much.

Green Solution just sold to a Canadian company for $140,000,000

Locational tolerance also comes into play.

Quote Originally Posted by Thaleia View Post
    Locational tolerance also comes into play.
    So would he get more or less high in Utah?

Just saw this on ESPN.
    Heat guard Dion Waiters had panic attack after consuming edible, sources say
    Miami Heat guard Dion Waiters experienced a panic attack on the team's charter flight Thursday night after consuming a THC-infused edible, sources told ESPN.

Waiters received medical treatment after the plane landed in Los Angeles following the Heat's victory over the Phoenix Suns. Waiters was listed as out for Friday's game against the Lakers due to illness and did not attend the game.

Dim the lights, put some Allman Brothers Band on, and ride it out.
    Come on man
    crab in my shoe mouth

WEED, The Official Thread

Posted by a friend - one of the slides from the Ski & Mountain Trauma Conference

Name:  IMG_4518.JPG
Views: 728
Size:  153.8 KB

He commented that there are more THC and CBD “overdoses “. I had to question CBD overdoses. The only reply was ‘they are seeing more of them’. I call bullshit.

Even THC “overdoses” are usually more like the NBA player above where folks get nervous but there are no lasting physical or psychological effects.

Well, it will be nice when one of the Democrats pledging to legalize it gets elected into office. If not legal, at the very least it will no longer be sched 1 and we end up with more science. Of course we'll still have the non-science believing kooks calling it the devil's weed.

Quote Originally Posted by Peruvian View Post
    Posted by a friend - one of the slides from the Ski & Mountain Trauma Conference

He commented that there are more THC and CBD “overdoses “. I had to question CBD overdoses. The only reply was ‘they are seeing more of them’. I call bullshit.

Even THC “overdoses” are usually more like the NBA player above where folks get nervous but there are no lasting physical or psychological effects.
    That NBA player just needed a friend to steer him to the right product. A little smaller dose of Indica would have been the better choice. Fortunately with cannabis you can live and learn.

According to everything I've ever read it is not possible to OD on CBD. Stomach upset, fatigue, yes. OD no.

Quote Originally Posted by jackstraw View Post
    Well, it will be nice when one of the Democrats pledging to legalize it gets elected into office. If not legal, at the very least it will no longer be sched 1 and we end up with more science. Of course we'll still have the non-science believing kooks calling it the devil's weed.
    Lettuce.... it's the Devil's lettuce.
    Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

I was recently talking to a dude who's researching CBD and the effects of massive CBD dosing and he said, to which I disagreed, that once you take in about 300 mg, you won't get much more pain relief from larger dosages. As I said, I told him I didn't agree. He also said his findings confirmed short term memory loss from larger doses and he asked me if I had experienced short term memory loss and I said, "Not that I can recall."

TBS - How's it going? What's the square footage of your space and how many you got going in there? I had to pull out early and threw half of mine away. I gotta clean up this mess before I can go again but am curious about what heights you hit with that 24/7 first 30 days to 12 hrs thereafter. How that purple panty dropper doing?

Quote Originally Posted by splat View Post
    I was recently talking to a dude who's researching CBD and the effects of massive CBD dosing and he said, to which I disagreed, that once you take in about 300 mg, you won't get much more pain relief from larger dosages. As I said, I told him I didn't agree. He also said his findings confirmed short term memory loss from larger doses and he asked me if I had experienced short term memory loss and I said, "Not that I can recall."
    HA!

All the papers I've read are on your buddy's side - higher doses does not correlate to increased relief

Quote Originally Posted by buttahflake View Post
    Dim the lights, put some Allman Brothers Band on, and ride it out.
    Come on man
    Fucking millennials...

Neil Young says his US citizenship application is being held up because he uses marijuana

According to guidance issued by US Citizenship and Immigration Services in April, an applicant who is found to have violated federal law on controlled substances, including marijuana, could be found to lack "good moral character" -- one of the general requirements for naturalization.

Lucky for some in our goverment they don't have to take the test and have their "good moral character" examined.

Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post
    Neil Young says his US citizenship application is being held up because he uses marijuana

According to guidance issued by US Citizenship and Immigration Services in April, an applicant who is found to have violated federal law on controlled substances, including marijuana, could be found to lack "good moral character" -- one of the general requirements for naturalization.

Lucky for some in our goverment they don't have to take the test and have their "good moral character" examined.
    Belongs in POS. For the folks issuing and enforcing said ass-hattery. Not for Neil Young. He's motherfucking Neil Young! He can smoke 'em if he's got 'em.

Who in the hell wrote that slide? Grammar isn't one of their strong qualities is it.
    That's the formed answer to all of those "overdose" statistics. As long as you can code for it you can charge for it and diagnose someone with something like cannabis use disorder.

What's ETOH and MVF?

Ethanol and something

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    What's ETOH and MVF?
    Motor Vehicle Fatalities would be my guess for the latter.

ETOH is alcohol.

Quote Originally Posted by mtnjam View Post
    That's the formed answer to all of those "overdose" statistics. As long as you can code for it you can charge for it and diagnose someone with something like cannabis use disorder.
    Steel on target

That slide's retarded