Page 337 of 337 FirstFirst ... 332 333 334 335 336 337
Results 8,401 to 8,404 of 8404
    Lady friend and I will be heading to WA (Index/Gold Bar and Leavenworth) to boulder at the end of next month. Any recommendations for shops in those areas? We'll probably hit up Seattle for a couple of rest days as well.

Quote Originally Posted by concretejungle View Post
    Lady friend and I will be heading to WA (Index/Gold Bar and Leavenworth) to boulder at the end of next month. Any recommendations for shops in those areas? We'll probably hit up Seattle for a couple of rest days as well.
    Greener Today in Goldbar for the win!

Man, oh man I'm loving that Blue Cheese (Indo) I picked up - great for the evening, wonderful to sleep on. I can also say that Sundae Driver (Lucky Devil) and Wedding Cake by Lifted are fab.

After you go there you need to stop at Zeke's Drive-In
    Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkiní Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

Quote Originally Posted by concretejungle View Post
    I like American harvest off highway 97

Found growing mixed in a corn field under a pivot. There is no way you can tell me the farmer didn't know. That corn is going to have to be harvested within the next 3-4 weeks top and that farmer has been out there for the last couple of weeks checking the progress to see how much longer he/she should wait.

Edit/Add: I couldn't find the picture but our local news had an aerial shot of the corn field after they had pull the marijuana plants out. It looked like a little kid missing teeth - four or five rows of corn then empty, then more rows of corn then more empty space.

Eastern Washington bust: 41,000 pounds of pot, more than 50 guns
    Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkiní Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism