Page 363 of 371 FirstFirst ... 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 ... LastLast
Results 9,051 to 9,075 of 9255
    Quote Originally Posted by gravitylover View Post
    I'm just amazed at the sheer number of illegal weed shops in this stupid state. NYC has over 1,000!
    Does their sign typically say: "Weed Shop"?
    Or something more subtle like: "Herb Outlet"?

Usually less creative like "Smoke Shop" with a bunch of paraphernalia in the window.

Quote Originally Posted by Bunion 2020 View Post
    Just got my clones for the summer season.

Dream Candy, Peyote, Strawberry Eclair and some other damn name. Did not grow last season and my stash of Tincture may not last the summer.
    Y u no 3x Crazy?!?

Just got my clones for the summer season.

Dream Candy, Peyote, Strawberry Eclair and some other damn name. Did not grow last season and my stash of Tincture may not last the summer.
    Quote Originally Posted by TBS View Post
    ^^^Some nice indicas ya got there.
    Do you know which variant of Peyote you have? Cookies? Critical? Purple?

Just got my Acapulco Gold seeds from Growers Choice (GrowersChoiceSeeds.com). Delivered one week from order, unlike the fuckheads at Pacific Seed Bank.

If you need some seeds, use discount code heythx15 for a 15% discount.
    I requested Indica for the sleep potential. All the label said was Peyote so we will see how it does. I grew some AG from the same source a couple of years back and it was good but I had the experience of smoking AG way back in around 1974 (stole a bit of it from my stepmothers stash) and that was way different weed.

Game on, post some picture.

Bro grow in the early winter. No bugs, humidity from a tentfull of plants in the house helps heaters run more efficiently and is nicer in the home than dry static electricity winter air. It's nice to have a bright space in winter too, and a cupboard full of jarred-up going into ski & summer.

I've been less likely to be gone during certain times in winter too, and until recently my summer town's socialized electric rates went down in winter, which really made growing in winter a no-brainer back when i was running a kw hps [or 2x600s on a flipflop contactor] + clone tent.

I do generally grow a second crop to chop around Thanksgiving. Gives me enough

I also grow under LED which don’t put off enough heat to keep my unheated garage sufficiently warm in winter. And setting up my tent in home office won’t go over well with Ms TBS

Quote Originally Posted by forty View Post
    been having fun with my first crossing experimentation

had a plant hermi on me little while back, let it go long enough to pollinate the other strain in tent for funsies
    pitbull (father) x dr pepper (mother) = barqz
    Attachment 460650

my first batch of babies
    Attachment 460651

now they are 5 weeks and trying to sex so can get them into dirt, any guesses what this is???
    Attachment 460652

previous harvest, same strain as new cross's mother
    Attachment 460653
    Attachment 460654

also been having fun with new recipes, cacoa butter mint choc bars
    Attachment 460655
    Leave it to Forty to go all mad scientist.

I requested Indica for the sleep potential. All the label said was Peyote so we will see how it does. I grew some AG from the same source a couple of years back and it was good but I had the experience of smoking AG way back in around 1974 (stole a bit of it from my stepmothers stash) and that was way different weed.

Game on, post some picture.
    Yup, no doubt there’s been some genetic drift in the last 50-60 years. Growing it because I like land race sativas and haven’t grown AG before.

Name:  IMG_4261.jpeg
Views: 473
Size:  205.7 KB

Name:  IMG_4263.jpeg
Views: 469
Size:  83.5 KB

Name:  IMG_4266.jpeg
Views: 478
Size:  207.8 KB

Latest crop. Autos from Mephisto

Sour stomper, walter white, mango smile l- r
    In with the 9.

Strong work!
    I have been in this State for 30 years and I am willing to admit that I am part of the problem.

"Happiest years of my life were earning < $8.00 and hour, collecting unemployment every spring and fall, no car, no debt and no responsibilities. 1984-1990 Park City UT"

No shit that’s strong work
    Well done berko.

Oh wow that sure is pretty!

Article in NY Times on the boom times for OR cannabis dispos on the border with ID.
    https://www.nytimes.com/2023/06/15/b...smid=url-share

Shouldn’t be a paywall

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image1687737869.958871.jpg 
Views:	61 
Size:	1.63 MB 
ID:	463159

Pineapple coconut.

You're getting pretty good at that.

Quote Originally Posted by riser4 View Post
    You're getting pretty good at that.
    My eldest “helped” this afternoon.

Looking good Peruvian
    How do you figure out dosage for your gummies?

Here are Durban clones 8 days from planting. The girls were kinda spindly and hadn’t been trimmed, so bent them over and tied them up. Getting lots of competition to be to main stem now.

Name:	C3621F7D-7EEE-4516-8827-8FE0B4606D9A.jpg 
Views:	54 
Size:	889.7 KB 
ID:	463236

@Berko - thanks for the heads up on airless pots. Got these on Amazon (6 for $24). Will see how they work.

Alert readers may say “Hey TBS I thought you were growing Acapulco Gold”

And the answer is - I tried. First vendor spent a month not delivering. So I bought seeds from Growers Choice. They all cracked in 48 hrs but wouldn’t germinate. Don’t know if there was something in the paper towel or what.

So luckily my favorite dispensary had Durban clones. And they seem to be quite happy

If you need accommodation in Bend, consider their Bud and Breakfast apartment above the Arizona St store. Nicely done, nice supply of glassware, a coupon for like $25 off downstairs and lots of food/drink spots close by.

Looking good Peruvian

Here are Durban clones 8 days from planting. The girls were kinda spindly and hadn’t been trimmed, so bent them over and tied them up. Getting lots of competition to be to main stem now.

Name:	C3621F7D-7EEE-4516-8827-8FE0B4606D9A.jpg 
Views:	54 
Size:	889.7 KB 
ID:	463236

@Berko - thanks for the heads up on airless pots. Got these on Amazon (6 for $24). Will see how they work.

Alert readers may say “Hey TBS I thought you were growing Acapulco Gold”

And the answer is - I tried. First vendor spent a month not delivering. So I bought seeds from Growers Choice. They all cracked in 48 hrs but wouldn’t germinate. Don’t know if there was something in the paper towel or what.

So luckily my favorite dispensary had Durban clones. And they seem to be quite happy

If you need accommodation in Bend, consider their Bud and Breakfast apartment above the Arizona St store. Nicely done, nice supply of glassware, a coupon for like $25 off downstairs and lots of food/drink spots close by.
    That's like having hotel rooms at a strip club, in other words it's a brothel, except for smoking weed.

Quote Originally Posted by riser4 View Post
    That's like having hotel rooms at a strip club, in other words it's a brothel, except for smoking weed.
    Which, if I don't say so myself, is fucking BRILLIANT.

Looking good Peruvian
    I'm using some homegrown French Cookie my friend grew so I have to make some assumptions about the THC levels. Knowing the general % of the strain, smoking some to get a sense, etc. allows me to dial in. Of course, trying to make the math a little easier by rounding is part of my calculation. That being said, when I made my cannaoil (I posted about that previously) I was able to get a solid estimate of mg of THC per Teaspoon. When I finalized my gummie recipe (stole most of it) I was able to do the math backwards. I like my gummies about 7-8mg. 72 gummies x 7.5mg = 540mg total needed in the recipe. My oil is approx. 50mg per tsp. There are 3 tsp per tbsp so I add 4 tbsp (which is actually 600 mg but I assume 10% degradation in the 'cooking' process. Ultimately, the proof is in the pudding (or Jell-O) and it wasn't until I tried some, shared some, got some feedback, etc. that I knew my calculations were about right.

If anyone wants my recipe, just reach out. If there is enough interest maybe I'll post it in the thread, but otherwise I can send a PM.

OK a question for the group, asked my bud tender and she weighed in, now your chance.

When I buy in a quantity, say a 1/4 oz, by the time I reach the last, the effects are not what they once were. Blame it on tolerance or the weed drying out?
    I have been in this State for 30 years and I am willing to admit that I am part of the problem.

"Happiest years of my life were earning < $8.00 and hour, collecting unemployment every spring and fall, no car, no debt and no responsibilities. 1984-1990 Park City UT"

OK a question for the group, asked my bud tender and she weighed in, now your chance.

When I buy in a quantity, say a 1/4 oz, by the time I reach the last, the effects are not what they once were. Blame it on tolerance or the weed drying out?
    Weed gremlins. You must protect your stash better.

Quote Originally Posted by Peruvian View Post
    I'm using some homegrown French Cookie my friend grew so I have to make some assumptions about the THC levels. Knowing the general % of the strain, smoking some to get a sense, etc. allows me to dial in. Of course, trying to make the math a little easier by rounding is part of my calculation. That being said, when I made my cannaoil (I posted about that previously) I was able to get a solid estimate of mg of THC per Teaspoon. When I finalized my gummie recipe (stole most of it) I was able to do the math backwards. I like my gummies about 7-8mg. 72 gummies x 7.5mg = 540mg total needed in the recipe. My oil is approx. 50mg per tsp. There are 3 tsp per tbsp so I add 4 tbsp (which is actually 600 mg but I assume 10% degradation in the 'cooking' process. Ultimately, the proof is in the pudding (or Jell-O) and it wasn't until I tried some, shared some, got some feedback, etc. that I knew my calculations were about right.

If anyone wants my recipe, just reach out. If there is enough interest maybe I'll post it in the thread, but otherwise I can send a PM.
    Would love the gummy recipe. Looking back at your canna oil method - looks like you used roughly an oz to two cups of coconut oil? I'm going to try this with some older bud that's turned brownish, hoping for a nice sleepy time oil.

Were you high when you posted that?

Meanwhile, local shops are now selling really healthy looking clones for $ 25.00 a pop.Good selection but I am full.

How long does it take you to consume this say 1/4 oz?
    Does it get more couch-lockey with time?
    I’m gonna say it’s exposure to oxygen and light degrading the THC and terpenes. Every time you open the container you lose a little something.