Page 178 of 372 FirstFirst ... 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 ... LastLast
Results 4,426 to 4,450 of 9282
    It's a hair straightener you stupid fuck.
    crab in my shoe mouth

Spread love and rub it in
    I didn't believe in reincarnation when I was your age either.

He thinks carts suck b/c he is buying them from a guy that makes syrup in some back woods shanty.
    Your not ready for prime time product you maroon.
    Climb the mountains and get their good tidings. Natures peace will flow into you as sunshine flows into trees. The winds will blow their own freshness into you, and the storms their energy, while cares will drop away from you like the leaves of Autumn. - John Muir

"How long can it last? For fuck sake this isn't heroin -
    suck it up princess" - XXX on getting off mj

“This is infinity here,” he said. “It could be infinity. We don’t really don’t know. But it could be. It has to be something — but it could be infinity, right?” - Trump, on the vastness of space, man

the back woods shanty dude gives it to me cheap and doesn't degrade me too much to get the deal.

You ought to try and get a gallon of medium amber thrown in if ur buying weight
    Climb the mountains and get their good tidings. Natures peace will flow into you as sunshine flows into trees. The winds will blow their own freshness into you, and the storms their energy, while cares will drop away from you like the leaves of Autumn. - John Muir

“This is infinity here,” he said. “It could be infinity. We don’t really don’t know. But it could be. It has to be something — but it could be infinity, right?” - Trump, on the vastness of space, man

i wish

Thank you, spook. For Christ Sake, most of you west coast asshole's are smug as fuck. nph started this shit. All I want is the zipper that was wagered. You understand, you're a golfer. Just settle up and move on.
    crab in my shoe mouth

uh i was definitely not taking your side. it was a flippant throwaway from a beggar.

Of course, why I would think you had a soul was stupid, my bad, Spook
    crab in my shoe mouth

and now the last person has learned i am soul-free. my work is done.

nph has been cool to me. i have no idea what your belligerence is about.

Quote Originally Posted by NoPostholio View Post
    He thinks carts suck b/c he is buying them from a guy that makes syrup in some back woods shanty.
    Your not ready for prime time product you maroon.
    I know a guy here who fits this description perfectly and makes serious bank with his "little" family syrup company. I don't know all the numbers but it's easily a $100k's yearly operation and know they have somewhere around 3k acres with 40k taps...not sure wtf the rest of this bitching is all about but that's some real coin for a backwoods biz anywhere imo.
    Last edited by FussyDutchman; 05-03-2017 at 09:12 PM.

WEED, The Official Thread

Maple products are a huge part of the local economy. These kind folks are less than ten miles away.
    https://www.bascommaple.com/

It must suck to live in a place with no living history. The west is fake
    crab in my shoe mouth

I'm sorry you're so sad

Buttflake cooks medium amber syrup on the titanium double coil.
    #syrupvapers

Motherfucker of jeezuz!!!!! Take your shit to pm or start a vibe killing thread of your own to do your motherfucking whining or shaming which, though entertaining to some, is dragging the thread down.
    It also makes my morning coffee less enjoyable, forcing me into a stress relief wake and bake when I gotz shitz to do!

First known case of internet spread cannabinoid related constipation.
    In with the 9.

Sherbert

And Sagan

"I don't pretend to have all the answers, and I think there's something to be said for that" -One For The Road

Brain dead and made of money.

Previously known to street level users as the "hide the weed and ho hos until the fat guy leaves" move -

"How Now Brown Cow?...Jersey lawmakers milk religious and prohibition orgs for another round of lobbying."

Quote Originally Posted by highangle View Post
    "How Now Brown Cow?...Jersey lawmakers milk religious and prohibition orgs for another round of lobbying."
    Actually NJ lawmakers would be pretty psyched to pass rec - the phat fuck has been blocking the med implementation or it would be one of the more robust in the NE. They will move quick once he is a lamer duck as they will be behind 5 other surrounding states in the rec market.

And on the flip side, Sessions wants to reinstate mandatory minimums for low level drug offenses - good times

And on the flip side of that, Nevada tells him to fuck off and gonna start rec earlier - weird times

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...legal-dispens/
    Last edited by NoPostholio; 05-09-2017 at 05:46 PM.

People have been telling Jeff Sessions to FO all his life. He just found a way to sell it early on.

VT was about to adjourn legislatively for the year (nice job) without voting on S22, now they are voting on it today. Will be first legalization through just legislation if it passes and gets by the gubner.

Vermont House to Vote on Senate-Approved Marijuana Legalization
    https://www.sevendaysvt.com/OffMessa...a-legalization

Fuck yeah! It is the slow sell for sure, but progress nonetheless.