Page 314 of 316 FirstFirst ... 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 LastLast
Results 7,826 to 7,850 of 7882
  1. #7826
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    I smell poutine!!!
    Posts
    10,972
    Quote Originally Posted by TBS View Post
    You have to live with Trump’s asshattery on a daily basis. Is that not painful enough?
    Definitely worth trying. However it hasn't pushed me over the edge to willing to be on a registry. Yet.

  2. #7827
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    BFE
    Posts
    460
    Quote Originally Posted by Buzzworthy View Post
    Never thought I would be able to say this: I have my medical card in Utah now.
    What did it take to get one? And make sure none of your weed is past the expiration date, that would be criminal.

  3. #7828
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    uTardedland
    Posts
    11,022
    Quote Originally Posted by crashtestdummy View Post
    What did it take to get one? And make sure none of your weed is past the expiration date, that would be criminal.
    Just a doctor appointment. Was stupid easy.
    "boobs just make the world better really" - Woodsy

  4. #7829
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    262
    Quote Originally Posted by riser3 View Post
    Yup. Sucks. I have no desire to grow my own. I want to go to a store and buy it and pay taxes on it.
    The opposite here. I want to be able to grow my own. And not pay taxes.

    The state was already broke and they still couldn't pass it.

    Last year all 3 provisional bills introduced to committee allowed retail sales only. There was no provision in any of them for an individual to legally grow. Highly regulated seed to sale monitoring with taxes levied at every level. Showed that they were really only interested in the revenue. The proposed tax levies would have made legal weed more expensive then contraband is now.

  5. #7830
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    I smell poutine!!!
    Posts
    10,972
    Quote Originally Posted by Ski220 View Post
    The opposite here. I want to be able to grow my own. And not pay taxes.

    The state was already broke and they still couldn't pass it.

    Last year all 3 provisional bills introduced to committee allowed retail sales only. There was no provision in any of them for an individual to legally grow. Highly regulated seed to sale monitoring with taxes levied at every level. Showed that they were really only interested in the revenue. The proposed tax levies would have made legal weed more expensive then contraband is now.
    Ok, to be fair I want the option to do both. Growing my own won't happen until all 3 kids are out of the house. So until then I want to buy it in a store and I would be very happy to pay taxes on it.

  6. #7831
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    68
    Doing my first OD grow...
    Ever
    4 plants in (well 3 cuz one seedling started late)
    I have
    1 2:1 cbd blue shark
    2 romulan x pink mimossa
    1 gelato #33Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20200522_084125.jpg 
Views:	96 
Size:	2.36 MB 
ID:	329312

  7. #7832
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Dystopia
    Posts
    10,970
    ^^^ those seem too close. Have you seen a plant?

    But good for you fighting covid

    https://nypost.com/2020/05/21/scient...t-coronavirus/

    Lol writing
    ====
    They have high hopes for a coronavirus breakthrough.

    A team of Canadian scientists believes it has found strong strains of cannabis that could help prevent or treat coronavirus infections, according to interviews and a study.

    Researchers from the University of Lethbridge said a study in April showed at least 13 cannabis plants were high in CBD that appeared to affect the ACE2 pathways that the bug uses to access the body.

    We were totally stunned at first, and then we were really happy,”
    Last edited by Core Shot; 05-24-2020 at 08:14 AM.
    Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously.
    Hunter S. Thompson

  8. #7833
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    50 miles E of Paradise
    Posts
    9,528
    Quote Originally Posted by 3s View Post
    Doing my first OD grow...
    Ever
    4 plants in (well 3 cuz one seedling started late)
    I have
    1 2:1 cbd blue shark
    2 romulan x pink mimossa
    1 gelato #33Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20200522_084125.jpg 
Views:	96 
Size:	2.36 MB 
ID:	329312
    FWIW most outdoor growers will use a minimum 50 gal potFor each plant. Dont know where you are but plants started now in OR will exceed 5 by October.

    Unless youre using light dep to harvest earlier...
    Check Out Ullr's Mobile Avalanche Safety Tools for iOS and Android
    www.ullrlabs.com

  9. #7834
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    ?
    Posts
    6,230
    Bonsai herb is the latest craze.
    I remember a bottomless freedom...

  10. #7835
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    68
    Its all the space i have
    Regular seeds so prolly not 4 females
    I hope they get big and i run out of room

  11. #7836
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Posts
    31,305
    I got a shitton of homogenized seeds, they've crossed out across about six or seven strains, all good, I was gonna offer you.

    I just got delivery from Europe of my feminized auto berry bomb, critical 2.0, afghan kush ryder, and gigabud seeds last week and am ready to go as soon as I finish the backyard fence. Just cemented the last post in a few hours ago. Soil is like rock, so the hard part is done. Thank goddess. Still gotta gas and wipe clean my grow room after the multiple infestations that basically killed me last fall. I've been fucking off a lot this spring with the lockdown, put on 20 lbs eating ice cream and watching movies. It's great to not have to feel guilty about starting late. A friend just moved his six-footers outside last week. He gets 15-foot heights consistently.

  12. #7837
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Wasatch Back: 7000'
    Posts
    9,825
    Quote Originally Posted by Buzzworthy View Post
    Just a doctor appointment. Was stupid easy.
    Green Health?

    FKNA Expensive consult
    A society that puts equality before freedom will get neither. A society that puts freedom before equality will get a high degree of both.
    ― Milton Friedman

  13. #7838
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Cruzing
    Posts
    9,918
    Quote Originally Posted by TBS View Post
    FWIW most outdoor growers will use a minimum 50 gal potFor each plant. Dont know where you are but plants started now in OR will exceed 5 by October.

    Unless youre using light dep to harvest earlier...
    Ive successfully used 5 gallon pots. It limits the plant size, but the product is dope.

  14. #7839
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Posts
    31,305

  15. #7840
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Wasatch Back: 7000'
    Posts
    9,825
    Did you train that rattlesnake to guard your stash?
    A society that puts equality before freedom will get neither. A society that puts freedom before equality will get a high degree of both.
    ― Milton Friedman

  16. #7841
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    The Cone of Uncertainty
    Posts
    49,550
    Quote Originally Posted by Ottime View Post
    I’ve successfully used 5 gallon pots. It limits the plant size, but the product is dope.
    Well, yeah.

  17. #7842
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Posts
    31,305
    I've heard of like single bud plants grown in fukking dixie cups.

  18. #7843
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Cruzing
    Posts
    9,918
    I believe it.

    One year a friend showed up at my house. They had made too many clones, so I came home from work to find 24 plants in my garage, all in 1/2 gallon pots.

    Several I potted up to 3,5 and 10 gallon pots. I gave away as many as I could. I still had like 5 plants in 1/2 gallon pots. I had to water them daily, but they all produced way more than I would have imagined.

    Im running low on flower for the first time in years. Im forcing one of my plants so I can harvest July 4th. But still, I stopped by the dispensary and bought 7g of some of their least expensive weed. It smells nice. But no way I could afford a habit like this without being a farmer. Holy shit. I should go into business. This stuff is pricey.

  19. #7844
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Sandy, Utah
    Posts
    12,087
    Quote Originally Posted by schindlerpiste View Post
    Green Health?

    FKNA Expensive consult
    How much? In NY I can use nugmd.com and do it all virtually. Cost me $149/yr

    Sent from my Pixel 2 using TGR Forums mobile app
    http://www.firsttracksonline.com

    I wish i could be like SkiFishBum

  20. #7845
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Wasatch Back: 7000'
    Posts
    9,825
    Something like $350 (1st visit tele. = 15 min., 2d visit 8 min)

    This is worse than Dr. Santner, the infamous NYC LEMON Dr. of the '70s
    A society that puts equality before freedom will get neither. A society that puts freedom before equality will get a high degree of both.
    ― Milton Friedman

  21. #7846
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Sandy, Utah
    Posts
    12,087
    Quote Originally Posted by schindlerpiste View Post
    Something like $350 (1st visit tele. = 15 min., 2d visit 8 min)

    This is worse than Dr. Santner, the infamous NYC LEMON Dr. of the '70s
    Woof spendy

    Sent from my Pixel 2 using TGR Forums mobile app
    http://www.firsttracksonline.com

    I wish i could be like SkiFishBum

  22. #7847
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    PNW
    Posts
    4,657
    Hashish is delicious. That is allClick image for larger version. 

Name:	20200522_182333.jpg 
Views:	50 
Size:	448.9 KB 
ID:	330007

  23. #7848
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    68
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20200528_100628.jpg 
Views:	88 
Size:	1.52 MB 
ID:	330045

    Getting bushy
    One week after transplant
    Holy Shit

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20200529_131803.jpg 
Views:	95 
Size:	1.98 MB 
ID:	330092
    Last edited by 3s; 05-29-2020 at 02:23 PM.

  24. #7849
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Big Sky/Moonlight Basin
    Posts
    10,162
    Quote Originally Posted by pyromaniacman129 View Post
    Wish montucky would just fully legalize already.
    Quote Originally Posted by RootSkier View Post
    MT was 100% going to get it on the ballot this fall but all this (gestures) has really hampered signature gathering. I think if it makes it on the ballot it will pass.
    Signature gathering today at the Bozeman DMV.

    I signed.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3242.jpg 
Views:	64 
Size:	754.0 KB 
ID:	330121


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    "Zee damn fat skis are ruining zee piste !" -Oscar Schevlin

    "Hike up your skirt and grow a dick you fucking crybaby" -what Bunion said to Harry at the top of The Headwaters

  25. #7850
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Dystopia
    Posts
    10,970
    Quote Originally Posted by 3s View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20200528_100628.jpg 
Views:	88 
Size:	1.52 MB 
ID:	330045

    Getting bushy
    One week after transplant
    Holy Shit

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20200529_131803.jpg 
Views:	95 
Size:	1.98 MB 
ID:	330092
    Fasten your seatbelt. That shit grows like a weed
    Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously.
    Hunter S. Thompson

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •