Page 362 of 371 FirstFirst ... 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 ... LastLast
Results 9,026 to 9,050 of 9267
    MN house and senate just passed a recreational marijuana bill. Governor to sign it into law in a day or two. Finally something MN got right.

Haven’t seen my parents since 2019. Incoming at noon. Dabs trying to calm the inner.

Sorry for asking.

^^^Wrong forum JONG
    And SEARCH, JONG

And relevant to this thread

PACIFIC SEED BANK SUCKS DONKEY BALLS!
    They take forever to fulfill your order, then can't seem to get it shipped, then don't provide the refunds they say they do.

Also reading that their genetics are not what you pay for.

Be warned!

Quote Originally Posted by Buzzworthy View Post
    Haven’t seen my parents since 2019. Incoming at noon. Dabs trying to calm the inner.
    I take a 10mg gummy an hour before every visit with my parents. If they are coming to stay at the house then I take 4 or 5 gummies a day at the 5mg dose. Both are just enough for me to enjoy my time with them. If I were sober we would make it 15 minutes at best.

Quote Originally Posted by easyrdr View Post
    I take a 10mg gummy an hour before every visit with my parents. If they are coming to stay at the house then I take 4 or 5 gummies a day at the 5mg dose. Both are just enough for me to enjoy my time with them. If I were sober we would make it 15 minutes at best.
    My mom has got some serious undiagnosed dementia. This week is absolute hell. I’m 20mg a pop three times a day currently. Currently sitting at Sue’s with a beer after my mom went off the deep end. Friday can’t come soon enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Buzzworthy View Post
    My mom has got some serious undiagnosed dementia. This week is absolute hell. I’m 20mg a pop three times a day currently. Currently sitting at Sue’s with a beer after my mom went off the deep end. Friday can’t come soon enough.
    I figure I will be at your dose within the next 5 years. And you got this. It will be Friday before you know it!

Quote Originally Posted by easyrdr View Post
    I figure I will be at your dose within the next 5 years. And you got this. It will be Friday before you know it!
    I’m just sad we are finally at this point. Sigh. Best of luck to you all as well.

I have too much hash. Love making it from growing related leftovers, but am always looking for new ways to consume it. I don't really smoke joints so that option is out. It's great on top of a bowl but gums up the glass real quick. BT's?! Yeah no.

Found this interesting guy. Called the Happle, apparantly hand made here in Canada. (it's like 40 CAD so I kinda call BS on handmade here, but whatever)

Pretty cool idea - you form a hash snake, press it onto the holder, light it and drop it in.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PXL_20230516_233338197.jpg 
Views:	51 
Size:	949.8 KB 
ID:	460642

Name:	PXL_20230516_233331791.jpg 
Views:	54 
Size:	832.0 KB 
ID:	460643

Fits nicely in the "Why didn't I think of that" category.

Just got my clones for the summer season.

Dream Candy, Peyote, Strawberry Eclair and some other damn name. Did not grow last season and my stash of Tincture may not last the summer.
    I have been in this State for 30 years and I am willing to admit that I am part of the problem.

"Happiest years of my life were earning < $8.00 and hour, collecting unemployment every spring and fall, no car, no debt and no responsibilities. 1984-1990 Park City UT"

^^^Some nice indicas ya got there.
    Do you know which variant of Peyote you have? Cookies? Critical? Purple?

Just got my Acapulco Gold seeds from Growers Choice (GrowersChoiceSeeds.com). Delivered one week from order, unlike the fuckheads at Pacific Seed Bank.

If you need some seeds, use discount code heythx15 for a 15% discount.

I requested Indica for the sleep potential. All the label said was Peyote so we will see how it does. I grew some AG from the same source a couple of years back and it was good but I had the experience of smoking AG way back in around 1974 (stole a bit of it from my stepmothers stash) and that was way different weed.

Game on, post some picture.
    I have been in this State for 30 years and I am willing to admit that I am part of the problem.

"Happiest years of my life were earning < $8.00 and hour, collecting unemployment every spring and fall, no car, no debt and no responsibilities. 1984-1990 Park City UT"

been having fun with my first crossing experimentation

had a plant hermi on me little while back, let it go long enough to pollinate the other strain in tent for funsies
    pitbull (father) x dr pepper (mother) = barqz

Name:	seeds.jpg 
Views:	78 
Size:	1.23 MB 
ID:	460650

my first batch of babies

Name:	babies.jpg 
Views:	76 
Size:	1.67 MB 
ID:	460651

now they are 5 weeks and trying to sex so can get them into dirt, any guesses what this is???

Name:	sexing.jpg 
Views:	75 
Size:	866.7 KB 
ID:	460652

previous harvest, same strain as new cross's mother

Name:	chop.jpg 
Views:	72 
Size:	1.68 MB 
ID:	460653

Name:	trim.jpg 
Views:	77 
Size:	1.18 MB 
ID:	460654

also been having fun with new recipes, cacoa butter mint choc bars

Name:	mint.jpg 
Views:	71 
Size:	157.7 KB 
ID:	460655

That all looks delicious. The problem with an edible that is itself a munchies food is, well, I think you can see where I'm going with this...

Lol! Giggle giggle

I stopped into one of the 5 smoke shops that opened here in town because they have some cool bongs in the window. There are no legal weed shops anywhere near here but this place has a half dozen good looking options for $30/eighth. Easier than going a few hundred miles to an Indian res and since it's not legal they don't collect any taxes. Fuckn weird.

Definitely want to stay in the giggle zone. Nuthin but giggles.

Quote Originally Posted by Thaleia View Post
    I have too much hash. Love making it from growing related leftovers, but am always looking for new ways to consume it.
    Unpossible to have too much hashish.
    If nothing else send your excess to Riser

Quote Originally Posted by riser4 View Post
    Definitely want to stay in the giggle zone. Nuthin but giggles.
    Just don't laugh at your wife. At least, don't do it too often

Quote Originally Posted by TBS View Post
    Unpossible to have too much hashish.
    If nothing else send your excess to Riser
    K I don't have warehouses full..

I don't want this to sound like a humble brag and I think the statement afterwards proves it isn't - I have way more flower than hash - this is an open invitation to anyone with a Canadian address (whether you live here or are travelling here) I'm happy to send a little care package to anyone who asks. (totally legal to ship weed with Canada Post within this great nation).

Quote Originally Posted by gravitylover View Post
    Just don't laugh at your wife. At least, don't do it too often
    Man of experience, eh?

Quote Originally Posted by Thaleia View Post
    K I don't have warehouses full..

I don't want this to sound like a humble brag and I think the statement afterwards proves it isn't - I have way more flower than hash - this is an open invitation to anyone with a Canadian address (whether you live here or are travelling here) I'm happy to send a little care package to anyone who asks. (totally legal to ship weed with Canada Post within this great nation).
    Lulz. And Canada Post? No shit. No wonder their service is so slow. They're sampling along the way.

Quote Originally Posted by gravitylover View Post
    Lol! Giggle giggle

I stopped into one of the 5 smoke shops that opened here in town because they have some cool bongs in the window. There are no legal weed shops anywhere near here but this place has a half dozen good looking options for $30/eighth. Easier than going a few hundred miles to an Indian res and since it's not legal they don't collect any taxes. Fuckn weird.
    Legal weed is really weird. So many dispensaries here depending on exactly where in town you are. I have been trying to visit a new/different one each time I go out for weed. Last Friday I picked up an 1/8th of a Purple Kush as an impulse buy. $ 14.00? WTF, why not.... It wasn't my cup of tea, a bit too sleepy and more earthy than I prefer. Tossed the remaining 2 Gs and didn't care a bit.

I think the entire experiment has worked out well in Montana but the Montana GOP seems bound and determined to fuck it up.

(totally legal to ship weed with Canada Post within this great nation).
    Truly a sign of a civilized and great nation.

I'm just amazed at the sheer number of illegal weed shops in this stupid state. NYC has over 1,000!

Wonder what would happen if the state seized the buildings used by these illegal shops? Might get landlords to help get rid of these establishments…