Page 289 of 294 FirstFirst ... 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 LastLast
Results 7,201 to 7,225 of 7345
    After a few months of use SWIM can still wholeheartedly recommend the POTV One.

Quote Originally Posted by Mofro261 View Post
    Space Invaders may give way to scary monsters and superfreaks.
    Whatever happened to Fat Kid from Florida?
    PE, Mechanical Engineering
    University of Bridger Bowl Alumnus
    Alpental Creeper

Quote Originally Posted by riser3 View Post
    All I know is that the way some of the folks on the TRGs talk, they probably need a freaking car battery just to power a single session. Especially at BBI. #toxicmetallictasteharshesmymellow
    LOL! Yeah, I'm probably the other end of the spectrum from all the other posters on here. We need a middle of the road consumer to weigh in or just take the average between me and the hard hitters.

Seems to me a perfect option would be for manufacturers to come up with a removable battery and the option to purchase a second so you could just switch out and keep going. Conversely you could maybe not smoke so much. LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    I can't find it right now but ut was a couple weeks ago when you brought up this vape for the first time (first time I saw it at least), I thought you posted it. Kind of a weird-looking guy with his hair pulled straight up with a rubber band. He did mention that he's a big stoner but he said he just gets one bowl out of it I believe.
    Oh yeah, that guy. I think he also said he had a high tolerance so he smoked a lot. I'm still on my initial charge. Took two more hits off it last night after dinner/before bed. Light was still orange (it has one more color, red I think, before it goes tits up).

I do have to say that Blue Cheese strain is great to sleep on. Very relaxing but not couch lock or prone to make you feel anti-social.

Quote Originally Posted by Dantheman View Post
    After a few months of use SWIM can still wholeheartedly recommend the POTV One.
    Okay so I got the "POTV One" but what about "SWIM?" Can't work that one out - can I buy a vowel please?
    Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkiní Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

Quote Originally Posted by Norseman View Post
    Bring a cute date to Alpental, Valentine's 2020
    I'm in Training for this.

Working out the new ACL and trying to return to my old smoking self. I am one of these Riser3 refers to but I'll be damned if my tolerance isn't lower since the surgery. Weird that.

Anyhoo' I wanna meet KQ next BBI. Word up Kitty...

Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post
    So how about the battery life? How much use between charges?
    No complaints about battery life. In the winter when it’s in an outside pocket all day, naturally it kills the battery. Keep the battery close to the body and you can kill a whole bowl and then some no problem.

Seems to me a perfect option would be for manufacturers to come up with a removable battery and the option to purchase a second so you could just switch out and keep going
    FF2 ships with a second removable battery included. I did pick up the quick wall charger to speed up the charge time. I keep a FF2 charger in the car too to make sure I am always safe.

KQ - the Ghost MV1 has a removable battery AND you can buy extra batteries to have on hand. It is an on demand vape which makes it unique also. So...you can take a one draw and it will temp down as opposed to a whole session.
    I had a prototype. Didnít work all that well. Apparently they fixed all the bugs.
    And yes...Storz and Bickel products have poor battery life but it isnít that bad. Even before the updates the Crafty and Mighty had a solid 7-8 sessions. Better now.

Quote Originally Posted by mooseknuckles View Post
    No complaints about battery life. In the winter when itís in an outside pocket all day, naturally it kills the battery. Keep the battery close to the body and you can kill a whole bowl and then some no problem.

FF2 ships with a second removable battery included. I did pick up the quick wall charger to speed up the charge time. I keep a FF2 charger in the car too to make sure I am always safe.
    Re: cold and battery life - just like my phone during the winter. I got a nice pair of insulated Carhartt bibs with a breast pocket that keeps my battery for draining when I'm outside working in sub-freezing temps.

Re: removable battery - there you go, my idea wasn't so far fetched. Mine does not have a removable battery which may account for the lower price point. So far the Pulsar Flow that I have is the cheapest of any of the vapes people have posted. Time will tell if there is a reason for that or if it's just a good deal. Not knowing what I was really getting into and unsure if I really wanted to go back to flower I went conservative on my investment.

Re: cold and battery life - just like my phone during the winter. I got a nice pair of insulated Carhartt bibs with a breast pocket that keeps my battery for draining when I'm outside working in sub-freezing temps.

Re: removable battery - there you go, my idea wasn't so far fetched. Mine does not have a removable battery which may account for the lower price point. So far the Pulsar Flow that I have is the cheapest of any of the vapes people have posted. Time will tell if there is a reason for that or if it's just a good deal. Not knowing what I was really getting into and unsure if I really wanted to go back to flower I went conservative on my investment.
    Go dynavap or other mechanical vape for winter. Makes it easy. No batteries to deal with or fry when you tomahawk at alpental chasing Norse.

Quote Originally Posted by Djongo Unchained View Post

Word up Kitty...
    Meow!

Quote Originally Posted by pyromaniacman129 View Post
    Go dynavap or other mechanical vape for winter. Makes it easy. No batteries to deal with or fry when you tomahawk at alpental chasing Norse.
    LOL!!

Interesting. How long does it say too hot to stash in you pocket or does that box absorb the heat?

Dyna Vape

The main thing to keep in mind with vapes, especially when considering battery life and size of unit, is how the product gets heated. Either the bowl holding it gets heated up, or the air being pulled through it is heated. It takes a larger unit and battery to give you the hot air. Smallest handheld units with longest battery are only heating up a little ceramic oven. After trying out 50+ vapes over the last few years I always circle back to an arizer air/solo/Argo. The product is always completely in a short glass flow path, and it is only super hot air heating it up. Closest you will get to experiencing a volcano like vapor in a handheld unit. Generating vapor by direct oven method might buy you longer battery life, but vapor quality diminishes exponentially.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
    Climb the mountains and get their good tidings. Natures peace will flow into you as sunshine flows into trees. The winds will blow their own freshness into you, and the storms their energy, while cares will drop away from you like the leaves of Autumn. - John Muir

"How long can it last? For fuck sake this isn't heroin -
    suck it up princess" - XXX on getting off mj

ďThis is infinity here,Ē he said. ďIt could be infinity. We donít really donít know. But it could be. It has to be something ó but it could be infinity, right?Ē - Trump, on the vastness of space, man

Okay so I got the "POTV One" but what about "SWIM?" Can't work that one out - can I buy a vowel please?
    SWIM was a joke. Back in the day on places like Erowid people would preface their first-hand drug experience stories with the acronym SWIM, meaning "someone who isn't me."

The One also has a non-removable battery which isn't ideal. But, it's a convection vape for little more than $100. If the battery craps out in 2 years you're not out much and who knows what kind of tech will be available then.

Quote Originally Posted by Dantheman View Post
    SWIM was a joke. Back in the day on places like Erowid people would preface their first-hand drug experience stories with the acronym SWIM, meaning "someone who isn't me."

Quote Originally Posted by NoPostholio View Post
    After trying out 50+ vapes over the last few years I always circle back to an arizer air/solo/Argo. The product is always completely in a short glass flow path, and it is only super hot air heating it up. Closest you will get to experiencing a volcano like vapor in a handheld unit. Generating vapor by direct oven method might buy you longer battery life, but vapor it vapor quality diminishes exponentially
    Your care package arrived today
    Muchas Gracias! Forcing myself to work until 1600PDT before I whip it out and play with it.
    Check Out Ullr's Mobile Avalanche Safety Tools for iOS and Android
    www.ullrlabs.com

Quote Originally Posted by TBS View Post
    Forcing myself to work until 1600PDT before I whip it out and play with it.
    Hey buddy, get a room!

Meow!

LOL!!

Interesting. How long does it say too hot to stash in you pocket or does that box absorb the heat?

Dyna Vape

If you're outside in the snow not long. Home use stick it to the magnet on the box to cool for a minute or so.

Working out the new ACL and trying to return to my old smoking self. I am one of these Riser3 refers to but I'll be damned if my tolerance isn't lower since the surgery. Weird that.

Anyhoo' I wanna meet KQ next BBI. Word up Kitty...
    Miss Kumquat, please consider this your official invitation to Alpental this winter... whether or not you bring skis, your presence would be appreciated by many. Find someone to watch the horses for a couple of days.

Quote Originally Posted by pyromaniacman129 View Post
    Go dynavap or other mechanical vape for winter. Makes it easy. No batteries to deal with or fry when you tomahawk at alpental chasing MoFro.
    fify
    PE, Mechanical Engineering
    University of Bridger Bowl Alumnus
    Alpental Creeper

Quote Originally Posted by Norseman View Post
    Miss Kumquat, please consider this your official invitation to Alpental this winter... whether or not you bring skis, your presence would be appreciated by many. Find someone to watch the horses for a couple of days.

that would be fantastic!

Quote Originally Posted by NoPostholio View Post
    The main thing to keep in mind with vapes, especially when considering battery life and size of unit, is how the product gets heated. Either the bowl holding it gets heated up, or the air being pulled through it is heated. It takes a larger unit and battery to give you the hot air. Smallest handheld units with longest battery are only heating up a little ceramic oven. After trying out 50+ vapes over the last few years I always circle back to an arizer air/solo/Argo. The product is always completely in a short glass flow path, and it is only super hot air heating it up. Closest you will get to experiencing a volcano like vapor in a handheld unit. Generating vapor by direct oven method might buy you longer battery life, but vapor quality diminishes exponentially.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
    holy smokes, he lives! maybe i just haven't been in this thread for a while! hope you're doing well, nph! thought i was going to see you a couple of weeks ago but you were doing other cool stuff.

Hey buddy, get a room!
    I am in the privacy of my home office thankyouverymuch.
    While I fondle and suck on this
    Name:  IMG_1298.jpg
Views: 257
Size:  83.6 KB

That right there is 7" of sucking pleasure
    This Arizer Air vapes incredibly well. The five heat settings are pretty intuitive once you can mentally convert from Freedom units to Celcius.
    Takes a couple of minutes to get to temp. Can get extra batteries and a charging kit to swap out with no loss of bakery time. Efficiency is important in this day/age.

Dried herb is from my recent harvest of Jack Herer. Genetics provided by Tokyo Starfish which tested at 29.8% THC
    https://www.instagram.com/p/By5gqfEhQW0/
    No idea how mine tests, but I am way more than slightly stoopid right now. How do I shut this off...
    A happy ending nontheless

NoPostholio is the mang
    See you in a few weeks when you bring your Herer erl. Just made a batch of Durban Girl brownies; will save ya a couple
    www.ullrlabs.com

I am in the privacy of my home office thankyouverymuch.
    While I fondle and suck on this
    Name:  IMG_1298.jpg
Views: 257
Size:  83.6 KB

That right there is 7" of sucking pleasure
    This Arizer Air vapes incredibly well. The five heat settings are pretty intuitive once you can mentally convert from Freedom units to Celcius.
    Takes a couple of minutes to get to temp. Can get extra batteries and a charging kit to swap out with no loss of bakery time. Efficiency is important in this day/age.

Dried herb is from my recent harvest of Jack Herer. Genetics provided by Tokyo Starfish which tested at 29.8% THC
    https://www.instagram.com/p/By5gqfEhQW0/
    No idea how mine tests, but I am way more than slightly stoopid right now. How do I shut this off...
    A happy ending nontheless

NoPostholio is the mang
    See you in a few weeks when you bring your Herer erl. Just made a batch of Durban Girl brownies; will save ya a couple
    Those brownies are tasty

Your care package arrived today
    Muchas Gracias! Forcing myself to work until 1600PDT before I whip it out and play with it.
    Most folks sesh at 1620, dog.
    Carrying on...

Quote Originally Posted by schwerty View Post
    KQ - the Ghost MV1 has a removable battery AND you can buy extra batteries to have on hand. It is an on demand vape which makes it unique also. So...you can take a one draw and it will temp down as opposed to a whole session.
    I had a prototype. Didn’t work all that well. Apparently they fixed all the bugs.
    And yes...Storz and Bickel products have poor battery life but it isn’t that bad. Even before the updates the Crafty and Mighty had a solid 7-8 sessions. Better now.
    Man there are a ton of dry herb vapes out there! Adding Ghost MV1 along with the Arizer Air that TBS mentioned to my list to keep and eye on. Thank for the info!

Most folks sesh at 1620, dog.
    Carrying on...
    Took 20 min to open it all up, figure out how it worked, grind some bud, load and fire.
    www.ullrlabs.com

Another Airizer fan checking in. I have the Solo II and love it. No issues with battery life and the flavour you get from it is incredible. Made in Canada, with bomb proof construction.

Just ordered two airizers, based on recs here. Got the air2 using a coupon for $162, then looking around today at the Argo I found a good coupon code for $135 so I jumped on it.

The coupon code for the Argo is "A50" at the Store "everyone doesit"

I like that the Argo is more portable than the air2, not sure what I'll do with the air, maybe sell it or just use it around the house.

Eta: turns out the company I ordered from is having a sale on Airier, save $50 on any model using A50
    https://www.everyonedoesit.com/
    Last edited by My Pet Powder Goat; 08-20-2019 at 09:49 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hohes View Post
    I couldn't give a fuck, but today I am procrastinating so TGR is my filler.
    Quote Originally Posted by skifishbum View Post
    faceshots are a powerful currency
    get paid