Page 301 of 371 FirstFirst ... 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 ... LastLast
Results 7,501 to 7,525 of 9255
    Quote Originally Posted by BeardMech View Post
    I wish CBN was more readily available. I used to collect my reclaim in my nector collector to basically produce a oil 10-30% CBN with still a reasonable high level of THC. For me CBD hardly does shit other than alter the high by activation of the CB2 receptors (actually lowers the effect of THC), but CBN is a decent analgesic and a solid hypnotic. I loved to take a reclaim dab right before bed to help with my sleep issues. Works better than most hyponotics prescribed by a physician. A blunt of old mids used to have a similar high as a result of a break down in cannabinoids producing higher levels of CBN.
    You're in Washington - have you tried Fairwinds Deep Sleep Tincture?
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

Pulsar is having a holiday sale:

https://www.pulsarvaporizers.com/
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post
    You're in Washington - have you tried Fairwinds Deep Sleep Tincture?
    Want.
    Next Seattle trip I may have to take a look.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1705.JPG 
Views:	79 
Size:	290.1 KB 
ID:	305527

Got the bong from my wife for my birthday (she talked the dude into selling it for 50 bucks). Its 8mm borosilicate glass from master glass, a Seattle company. It may not have a big name like ROOR or Toro, but considering its a basic 12 or 14 inch beaker bottom bong, it is just as good as any of them. I do need to get a new slide and dab set up for it. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20191102_085351.jpeg 
Views:	106 
Size:	55.9 KB 
ID:	305594Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20191108_170040.jpeg 
Views:	106 
Size:	36.3 KB 
ID:	305595

Sent from my SM-G973U using TGR Forums mobile app

Looks good. Glass is glass on a non perc'd tube. No need to get a Roor or Toro for cheese logs.
    "I don't pretend to have all the answers, and I think there's something to be said for that" -One For The Road

Brain dead and made of money.

Percs are more annoying than what they are worth most of the time. I wouldn't mind a honey comb perc, but that is about it.

Sent from my SM-G973U using TGR Forums mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post
    Arizer BOGO Madness | Our Biggest Sale of the Year!
    Interdasting. Hard to tell the difference between the various models and they’re all the same price. I like the all glass vapor path.
    Remind me. We'll send him a red cap and a Speedo.

Quote Originally Posted by bagtagley View Post
    Interdasting. Hard to tell the difference between the various models and they’re all the same price. I like the all glass vapor path.
    I'm diggin mine(argo)
    Get the 18650B spare batts from another reputable source tho...save on the markup

Do need me some more glass tho

OneVape? Which one you got?

Been a while, what else are folks recommending these days?
    Remind me. We'll send him a red cap and a Speedo.

Quote Originally Posted by bagtagley View Post
    OneVape? Which one you got?

Been a while, what else are folks recommending these days?
    desktop

portable w/battery

portable w/o battery

I'm happy with my Pulsar Flow.

Positives: Easy to use and clean. Easy to stir the bowl if needed. Burns pretty even.
    Negatives: A bit on the heavy side (7oz) and the magnetic top attracts everything metal.

Re: battery life - works well for me but if you're a heavy user or using it with a group of friends you might be charging it after every session. I charge it after every 5 or so uses - that would be me packing it and finishing, putting it away then another day down the road repeating for up to 5 times. I would say I take about 4 or 5 hits each session.

Re: small fills - It works for smaller amounts if you pack them down but I wonder if any of these were really meant to be one-hitters.

In the end I remind myself that dry vapes are not pipes. They require charging and have heat up times. It all takes some getting used to and figuring out what works for you. That said I enjoy being able to taste the flower rather than burnt matter, the lack of burnt smell and stinky resin filled pipe and easy clean-up/storage.

Picked up some Purple Dragon from a local friend. Been a while since I smoked flower. Very nice.

Also grabbed some of the Rove featured farm 1g carts. Nice full spectrum single source.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using TGR Forums mobile app

Grabbed some Purple Panty Dropper while I was over on the east side this weekend. Potent and flavorful.

Picked up a few Red Headed Stranger pre-rolls for on the hill too, which was stellar, but almost too giggly to ski on.

Quote Originally Posted by glademaster View Post
    Picked up a few Red Headed Stranger pre-rolls for on the hill too, which was stellar, but almost too giggly to ski on.
    Trying to picture this

Quote Originally Posted by ACH View Post
    Trying to picture this
    I've seen the man giggling, it can happen!

Quote Originally Posted by ACH View Post
    Trying to picture this
    Ya know that sensation when you've loaded a ski up during the first 1/2 of a turn, and your legs and core are absorbing the rebound from the ski as you exit the turn, unweight and get ready to transition to the next? Well, that sensation was making me laugh my ass off, to the point where I nearly ate shit a couple times. Had to do a few laps making windshield-wiper turns to regain my composure.

So I bought a bong maybe 6 weeks ago. Nice bong, not expensive, I recommend it. https://fatbuddhaglass.com/collectio...10-beaker-bong

But it turns out I'm kinda past bonghits. My guy who I've bought weed from for 30 years talked me into it. But nah. I like the Pax, I know what I'm doing, it's chill. that's me, fwiw

Saw some of those at the weed convention in Vegas the other day.
    And some with electric lighting bowls and a button where you grip them.

I recently came into possession of a tanker of Dutch Treat, which is 92.5% cannabinoids. I thought it was 100mg total so I took a relatively modest amount (less than a grain of rice sized portion) and two hours later I was curled up in a ball on the couch wondering what the FUCK was happening. The next day I was a complete fucking space cadet. Today I looked at the package it is 1000mg, so apparently I took 10x more than I meant to.

I am not really sure this shit should be legal but I am definitely now shopping for a safe, because god damn.

Went through some wicked infestations this year. Had to throw some plants out, harvest others early, and managed to save a few, thanks to a lot help from my little friends.

Name:	ladybug.jpg 
Views:	164 
Size:	1.33 MB 
ID:	306816

Quote Originally Posted by RootSkier View Post
    I recently came into possession of a tanker of Dutch Treat, which is 92.5% cannabinoids. I thought it was 100mg total so I took a relatively modest amount (less than a grain of rice sized portion) and two hours later I was curled up in a ball on the couch wondering what the FUCK was happening. The next day I was a complete fucking space cadet. Today I looked at the package it is 1000mg, so apparently I took 10x more than I meant to.

I am not really sure this shit should be legal but I am definitely now shopping for a safe, because god damn.
    Buy the ticket, take the ride.

I'll take that off yer hands if you can't find a safe.

I find that strain to be quite racy. I have Dutch Hawaiian (Dutch Treat+Hawaiian Sativia) flower and can only smoke a bit of it at a time. As long a I keep it modest it's a good strain for getting stuff done but too much and I'm way in my head and uncomfortable.

Maybe keep some CBD on hand to help counteract the THC in case this happens again.

Also, give Sundae Driver a try if you can find it - really nice strain IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by splat View Post
    Went through some wicked infestations this year. Had to throw some plants out, harvest others early, and managed to save a few, thanks to a lot help from my little friends.

Name:	ladybug.jpg 
Views:	164 
Size:	1.33 MB 
ID:	306816
    Cool pic Splat!