Page 7 of 371 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast
    Bobby Stainless Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMessenger View Post
    So since you have an abundance, do you try to conserve every little bit of it? Do you hold it in, for example? Just wondering.
    I don't hold it in, until I become a sputtering mess, if that is what you mean.

I also give away a bunch of weed. I trade a lot too.

A LSD Steakhouse somewhere in the Wasatch
    Quote Originally Posted by MotherFucker View Post

Your post is stupid and sucks dick.
    x's 224 but par for the sad stokeless messenger of that shit
    one friend returned fron thialand with a sweet sticker another returned from OR harvest with some purple gansta carrot top
    booya

[img]
    "When the child was a child it waited patiently for the first snow and it still does"- Van "The Man" Morrison
    "I find I have already had my reward, in the doing of the thing" - Buzz Holmstrom
    "THIS IS WHAT WE DO"-AML -ski on in eternal peace
    "I have posted in here but haven't read it carefully with my trusty PoliAsshat antenna on."-DipshitDanno

Bobby Stainless Guest
    Nice SFB.
    Early Chemdog
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	photo(24).jpg 
Views:	81 
Size:	929.2 KB 
ID:	105521

Where do you put it when you board a plane? I just had a pretty big scare, is why I'm asking.
    People should learn endurance; they should learn to endure the discomforts of heat and cold, hunger and thirst; they should learn to be patient when receiving abuse and scorn; for it is the practice of endurance that quenches the fire of worldly passions which is burning up their bodies.
    --Buddha

*))
    ((*
    *))
    ((*

www.skiclinics.com

Quote Originally Posted by Tuckerman View Post
    Where do you put it when you board a plane? I just had a pretty big scare, is why I'm asking.
    rather embarrasing but I did leave a chillum and bag in the vents on my ski pants one time flying into DIA... next day at Keystone (okay, that's the embarrasing part) I opened the vent and a surprise safety meeting commenced.

Ok what if you dont have checked bags. No pun intended.
    People should learn endurance; they should learn to endure the discomforts of heat and cold, hunger and thirst; they should learn to be patient when receiving abuse and scorn; for it is the practice of endurance that quenches the fire of worldly passions which is burning up their bodies.
    --Buddha

*))
    ((*
    *))
    ((*

www.skiclinics.com

Bobby Stainless Guest
    I don't fly with weed anymore.

I did the double undies tape thing one time. But I felt like a drug mule and didn't like that.

I don't need a lot, so I have used a contact lense container for some time now. I pack it in tight and throw it in my toiletries bag. I can't really see the TSA guys opening my contact container looking for a bomb.

http://www.kindreviews.com/12/tim-tebow-strain-profile/

I take a decent nug, squeeze it into plastic, cut that, stuff it into a Copenhagen can. You could just stuff it in there without the plastic I suppose, it all looks the same. Have gone through DIA carry on about half dozen times. I think if you're going medical to medical they don't bother. I had a friend that flew through DIA to Portland with close to a half-came back same. Not sure, but I have heard some stories of late of guys just taking it right through.

My wife has a cop friend who was dating a guy that trains law enforcement dogs. He said they don't even bother training for narcs anymore, only spooky stuff.

In a checked bag I've packed in plastic and stuff inside a bottle of lotion, but that's just hella messy.

I take a vacation from the herb, I need my liberty more than I need a problem

It's my understanding that you are only subject to the laws of the jurisdiction you're in. I have read accounts of people getting caught by TSA at SFO and the SF PD letting the passenger through- with the weed. I really don't see it as that big of a risk. AFAIK, there is no federal law that is enforced by TSA regarding weed.

well its not really legal anywhere in canada so i just leave it at home

i have flown in canada with dope, even got away with lighting up in the washroom but I don't need the hassel

PHP Code:
    [HTML][/HTML
    I have a question for you stoners. I realize weed is illegal, but actually.... its not that expensive and its pretty plentiful pretty much everywhere in the world and not that hard to come by, including the US.

Why is it necessary to use every single microgram of weed when you smoke or consume? For example, why do many weed smokers here hold their hit in as long as possible? You know you will get just as high if you take another and you won't risk brain damage from carbon monoxide, In Europe they don't do this, they smoke weed much more like tobacco, in fact mixing it with tobacco sometime, not caring if a lot of it gets burnt up unused.

I realize that pot is drugs but so is alcohol and tobacco. I don't care if I waste some tobacco, or spill or leave half my beer unfinished. why be a fiend about pot? I feel like the road to legalization would be easier if people took a more relaxed attitude and didn't treat pot like crack, or other hard drugs, in the way they consume it.

What do you think?
    Quote Originally Posted by regct View Post
    ^I think there are a lot of stereotypes in your post. Everyone does their own thing, but it sounds like you are describing something based on experiences from high school or college.
    Most of us don't care. Consume tons, consume a little, what ever. I give weed away, I vapor only, which leaves lots of left over, which I give away, I use very little, Maybe a 1/8-1/4 a month.
    Terje was right.

"We're all kooks to somebody else." -Shelby Menzel

PHP Code:
    [HTML][/HTML
    I have a question for you stoners. I realize weed is illegal, but actually.... its not that expensive and its pretty plentiful pretty much everywhere in the world and not that hard to come by, including the US.

Why is it necessary to use every single microgram of weed when you smoke or consume? For example, why do many weed smokers here hold their hit in as long as possible? You know you will get just as high if you take another and you won't risk brain damage from carbon monoxide, In Europe they don't do this, they smoke weed much more like tobacco, in fact mixing it with tobacco sometime, not caring if a lot of it gets burnt up unused.

I realize that pot is drugs but so is alcohol and tobacco. I don't care if I waste some tobacco, or spill or leave half my beer unfinished. why be a fiend about pot? I feel like the road to legalization would be easier if people took a more relaxed attitude and didn't treat pot like crack, or other hard drugs, in the way they consume it.

What do you think?
    Ok what if you dont have checked bags. No pun intended.
    Follow all the TSA guidelines, which means, in a small plastic bag, along with other "meds", aspirin (I know you don;t need it). They make cool fake pill containers with secret compartments. Or just put it into a pill bottle. I have no issues in both small and large airports.
    Terje was right.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Stainless View Post
    I don't fly with weed anymore.
    this. i wrapped some nugs in parafilm and duct taped it to my junk a few times, which worked flawlessly. but now they have those nude-o-meters that basically scan you inside and out. i don't fuck with that anymore. unless you wanna shove it up your ass?

if you hide it in your bag somewhere, like others are suggesting, definitely wrap it in parafilm or some other sealant first. the dogs sniff for bombs but i still don't trust them...

doughboyshredder Guest
    No reason to fly with weed. It is much easier to conceal some hash oil.

I mail to myself where ever I'm staying a few days before arrival. Much less stress, use the ol' fake return address, only send out enough that you can use. Generally use USPS for such a small amount.Hotels/Resorts hold the mail at the front desk for ya.
    Silent....but shredly.

doughboyshredder Guest
    Much more dangerous than flying with it IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by doughboyshredder View Post
    Much more dangerous than flying with it IMO.
    If you go with a private carrier its almost nil, I still do the whole smell concealing wrap, and tuck it into some other common object like a CD case. Getting busted in an airport possessing dope where you basically have no rights is far worse than something coming thru the mail, imo. I only ship a few nugs worth since I'm a lightweight smoker.
    Silent....but shredly.

A LSD Steakhouse somewhere in the Wasatch
    Back in the pre skymiles days You had to wear a coat and tie to non rev.
    so I used to stash the metal onehitters in checked baggage and carry the dugout loaded through security.
    So I get this new twist cap dugout and it seems it has a 5"screw holding the twist cap
    Pretty funny expliainin to grandma how the empty beer can in pocket was bfast and the wood container holds tobacco to roll your own.
    She smiled and sent me on my way, this was way before the skunky dunk
    that probably would have given it away as a bluff.
    Who was the nba star that tried to bring weed in tinfoil through security????
    "When the child was a child it waited patiently for the first snow and it still does"- Van "The Man" Morrison
    "I find I have already had my reward, in the doing of the thing" - Buzz Holmstrom
    "THIS IS WHAT WE DO"-AML -ski on in eternal peace
    "I have posted in here but haven't read it carefully with my trusty PoliAsshat antenna on."-DipshitDanno

doughboyshredder Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Moeghoul View Post
    If you go with a private carrier its almost nil, I still do the whole smell concealing wrap, and tuck it into some other common object like a CD case. Getting busted in an airport possessing dope where you basically have no rights is far worse than something coming thru the mail, imo. I only ship a few nugs worth since I'm a lightweight smoker.
    There's no difference getting busted at an airport than there is in a traffic stop. At sea tac if you get caught, you get a ticket, and are released to catch your flight. There is little to no possibility of getting caught at the destination airport, since you are not going through any security, and neither are your bags.

If you get caught mailing it, it's a federal offense.

I have flown many times with 1/4 - 1/2oz of weed and hash oil. Never had a problem. Like someone else mentioned the dogs aren't narcotics dogs, they are trained to find chemicals and explosives.

Really though, it's a matter of what you're comfortable with.

International airport = international border. Nice to hear they only issue tickets for an 1/2 oz of weed, that's news to me. I don't fly much, so yer right about comfort levels. I pretty much stopped carrying it with me after 9/11.
    Silent....but shredly.

Quote Originally Posted by flowing alpy View Post
    next generation is looking nice, quality cloning of choice matter begin a new wave of green. i like how they shimmer and dance with the breeze, stretching everyday now.
    happy holidayz bakers
    bf
    My christmas tree was glowing last night along with the Cosmic Cheese in my brain.
    Terje was right.

doughboyshredder Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Moeghoul View Post
    International airport = international border. Nice to hear they only issue tickets for an 1/2 oz of weed, that's news to me. I don't fly much, so yer right about comfort levels. I pretty much stopped carrying it with me after 9/11.
    I would never fly international with drugs. That's a whole nother ball game. In Seattle, you get a ticket for anything less than an ounce.

Quote Originally Posted by doughboyshredder View Post
    I would never fly international with drugs. That's a whole nother ball game. In Seattle, you get a ticket for anything less than an ounce.
    Any international airport is considered an international border, FYI even if you fly domestically.
    Silent....but shredly.