Page 6 of 371 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by thin cover View Post
    Dude we agree on everything about herb except for this, You can get just as good trichome development from soil as you do water IMO. Care and genetics. I also dont think that using soil affects your yields.

and unfortunately, now that I have tried them all. The volcano is still raining king, I know its pricey but nothing performs like. I feel like everything in that bowl has been utilized when using the volcano, MFLB you have to keep knocking the bowl around etc, just not what i want in a vape. Dont get me wrong I have one coming for travel use, but for home, the volcano is unmatched. If you have an MFLB and try the volcano afterwards you will see a major difference in ease of use and volume of vapor.
    You speak the truth
    Red-i-XS

ya, he makes all kinds of killer topsheets and they are durable. pm me if interested.

Jack Herer

Super Silver Haze

Shiva Shanti
    "In a perfect world I'd have all 10 fingers on my left hand, so I could just use my right hand for punching."

Bobby Stainless Guest
    Nice.

I have some SSSDH, that I really like.

Bobby, would you like to do a TGR Summit when you are here? I know of at least 4 mags and a maggette that would be in.

How about some killer sushi at Domo (denver) and nugs of glory?
    Terje was right.

"We're all kooks to somebody else." -Shelby Menzel

Quote Originally Posted by flowing alpy View Post
    little weed summit occupied a spot of lot 4 today at alpental.
    lots of proud farmers converging to show off their goods.
    supply much > demand
    bf
    Envy. Alpental and green....mmmm.
    Terje was right.

"We're all kooks to somebody else." -Shelby Menzel

Bobby Stainless Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by DasBlunt View Post
    Bobby, would you like to do a TGR Summit when you are here? I know of at least 4 mags and a maggette that would be in.

How about some killer sushi at Domo (denver) and nugs of glory?
    Sounds like a good time.

I am flying into Aspen though, and will not be going into Denver at all.

I will also be with a group of investor/business types, so breaking away will be hard.

If you want to meet at Snowmass for some laps, I would be down.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	user85626_pic217850_1258137737.jpg 
Views:	101 
Size:	133.2 KB 
ID:	105247

this should provide some laugh's.
    "weed wars' new reality show starts this week
    http://tv.nytimes.com/2011/12/01/art...WT.mc_c=175148
    crab in my shoe mouth

Bobby Stainless Guest
    That show was hard to watch.

PHP Code:
    [HTML][/HTML
    Quote Originally Posted by thin cover View Post

and unfortunately, now that I have tried them all. The volcano is still raining king, I know its pricey but nothing performs like. I feel like everything in that bowl has been utilized when using the volcano,.
    I have a question for you stoners. I realize weed is illegal, but actually.... its not that expensive and its pretty plentiful pretty much everywhere in the world and not that hard to come by, including the US.

Why is it necessary to use every single microgram of weed when you smoke or consume? For example, why do many weed smokers here hold their hit in as long as possible? You know you will get just as high if you take another and you won't risk brain damage from carbon monoxide, In Europe they don't do this, they smoke weed much more like tobacco, in fact mixing it with tobacco sometime, not caring if a lot of it gets burnt up unused.

I realize that pot is drugs but so is alcohol and tobacco. I don't care if I waste some tobacco, or spill or leave half my beer unfinished. why be a fiend about pot? I feel like the road to legalization would be easier if people took a more relaxed attitude and didn't treat pot like crack, or other hard drugs, in the way they consume it.

What do you think?

I'm going to take "the same reason 35mpg in a car is better than 15mpg". I thought this was obvious.

^I think there are a lot of stereotypes in your post. Everyone does their own thing, but it sounds like you are describing something based on experiences from high school or college.

I've never been able to get my crack to stay in my bong without melting down the bowl.

Can you help me with this problem?

And I've never seen an alcoholic NOT care if he had half a beer left.

Your post is stupid and sucks dick.
    The best things in life aren't things.

I'm about to spark up some Madman topped off with a little OG bubble.

Never really heard of Madman 'til now. Bobby, any beta on this strain you know about?
    The best things in life aren't things.

Quote Originally Posted by regct View Post
    ^I think there are a lot of stereotypes in your post. Everyone does their own thing, but it sounds like you are describing something based on experiences from high school or college.
    I suppose. I'm not really making a judgement, just an observation.

What do you think? Are Americans are more fiendish with their pot than europeans? Thats my observation. Similar to the way that Europeans are more moderate and open with Alcohol consumption, there is less binge drinking, I think the same carries over to pot and other drugs. I believe it is a result of prohibition and the drug war.

Quote Originally Posted by MotherFucker View Post
    And I've never seen an alcoholic NOT care if he had half a beer left.
    Perhaps then I've just observed people who use pot in an abusive manner in this country, then?

Bobby Stainless Guest
    Never heard of it.

Sounds like a local thing.

Kind of like Girl Scout Cookies in the Bay area.

spook Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by strawjack View Post
    custom via my bro

noice...

Bobby Stainless Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMessenger View Post
    I suppose. I'm not really making a judgement, just an observation.

What do you think? Are Americans are more fiendish with their pot than europeans? Thats my observation. Similar to the way that Europeans are more moderate and open with Alcohol consumption, there is less binge drinking, I think the same carries over to pot and other drugs. I believe it is a result of prohibition and the drug war.

Perhaps then I've just observed people who use pot in an abusive manner in this country, then?
    Could have something to do with the fact weed costs anywhere from 4k to 8k a pound for most people.

I think you have the right idea Bobby. I hold hits and try to conserve weed because it is fucking $$$$.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Stainless View Post
    Could have something to do with the fact weed costs anywhere from 4k to 8k a pound for most people.
    Dude, that is an incredible about of pot. If you are buying and smoking pot by the pound you have a serious problem.

A barrel of whiskey probably cost about the same and will last the average person the same amount of time. What's the point?

doughboyshredder Guest
    Dude, that is an incredible about of pot. If you are buying and smoking pot by the pound you have a serious problem.

A barrel of whiskey probably cost about the same and will last the average person the same amount of time. What's the point?
    LOL. A pound of pot is NOT an incredible amount of pot. I bet Bobby burns that much in a month.

Bobby Stainless Guest
    I grow. I haven't bought pot, since the 11th grade.

DBS, I don't smoke that much.

4-6 ounces a month on average I'd say. Depends on the weather, work load, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Stainless View Post
    I grow. I haven't bought pot, since the 11th grade.
    So since you have an abundance, do you try to conserve every little bit of it? Do you hold it in, for example? Just wondering.

two things
    1. on the holding in point, has anyone else heard that 3 seconds is how long it takes to absorb max thc? probably garbage, but i heard it ages ago, and still, almost sub consciously, count to 3 in my head after every hit then exhale
    2. is anyone down with dasblunt's namesake? the blizzy. not my fave, kind of a waste. but when my friends roll one up, im more than happy to participate
    used to smoke ghetto schwag blunts back in the day
    nug blunts are a whole different beast

Quote Originally Posted by skifishbum View Post
    ^^^ good son is U
    Thanks sfb, I think we are seeing some progress unfortunately none of us get out of here alive and it's more about alleviating the pain.

Some good data, info, and research overs on the Americans for Safe Access forum.

http://www.safeaccessnow.org/punbb/