Page 5 of 371 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Stainless View Post
    I actually run 5 gallon buckets of Coco, with general hydroponic nutes, run at LOW ppms.

I have done the organic soil thing, and it kills your yield, for no discernible difference IMO. My first time ever growing in high school we went and spent about 5k on a areoponics set up, lights, CO2, etc.

We didn't even know what a 12/12 light cycle was. lol.

I use the less is more mentality to growing. Plants don't need a bunch of marketing horse shit. They need their 16 essential nutrients, in a easy form to uptake. It also saves me a ton of money in nutrients. Cause I used to buy into the bull shit. It's fun to. Nothing better then spending 200 bucks on plant food, and burning the shit out of your plant.
    Word, yeah with those trichrome densities I figured it was a soilless system, nice timing on the harvest too- a little milky but no amber- perfect. No extra bullshit heavy/sugar weight on there either. Very very nice. So many people try to overnute until the last second and then try to uberflush and don't give it enough time and don't understand why their leaves are burning up, buds taste like shit etc. Aero is a great way to maximize your yield, but also your headaches... So little margin for error and a wrong step/power outage can kill your whole dealio in hours. With a proper flush and attention though, that shit is seriously $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.

Keep up the great work dude. Someone is appreciating your fine effort and recognizes the painstaking steps you've clearly taken immediately.
    "If you limit your choices only to what seems possible or reasonable, you disconnect yourself from what you truly want, and all that is left is a compromise." -Robert Fritz

Quote Originally Posted by skifishbum View Post
    not enough nun fisters in that community

Bobby Stainless Guest
    Thanks.

I've got my shit dialed in pretty good. Hard to switch once you get a good rhythm. I am about to move to some home made, recirculating deep water culture systems. Coco is a fucking mess.

Scissor hash...
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P1000348.jpg 
Views:	341 
Size:	334.9 KB 
ID:	104928
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P1000347.jpg 
Views:	249 
Size:	400.1 KB 
ID:	104927  

Quote Originally Posted by MotherFucker View Post
    A little Space Candy and OG bubble hash to start the day.

Good times.

Calling Natural today to see what they have. Will most likely make a run there tomorrow. Bobby, any strains to keep an ear out for other than the one you already referred us to?

Das, you down?
    in for tomorrow.
    Terje was right.

"We're all kooks to somebody else." -Shelby Menzel

Bobby Stainless Guest

Name:	P1000459.jpg 
Views:	174 
Size:	507.0 KB 
ID:	105054

good evening.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	user85626_pic49807_1238975968.jpg 
Views:	243 
Size:	107.2 KB 
ID:	104981  
    Last edited by Bobby Stainless; 12-01-2011 at 05:40 AM.

doughboyshredder Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by buttahflake View Post
    actually i think you guys talking about DoughBoyShredder.
    and c'mon now. this is a cunt free zone. let's keep that way!
    I've never been self righteous about it. And, I shudder at the horror of being mistaken for Das Cunt, who was in fact self righteous about it. Something about his kid having to smell it, or some other nonsense. As usual he's a flip flopping set of cunt lips.

I have one word for bobby. Magnets.

Bobby Stainless Guest
    No clue what you are talking about? Unless it has to to do with a magnetic ballast.

Cinderella 99 x Blueberry

Name:	user85626_pic48948_1238849012.jpg 
Views:	268 
Size:	100.0 KB 
ID:	104988
    Pine Tar Kush

Name:	user85626_pic48939_1238848624.jpg 
Views:	264 
Size:	98.4 KB 
ID:	105004
    Last edited by Bobby Stainless; 11-30-2011 at 06:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Stainless View Post
    It would be nice to take a little break, and let the ol tolerance level go down... But then I wouldn't be able to smoke in the AM... Yeah, fuck all that.

I'll just have to wait till my CO trip.
    Don't do that! I'm more than willing to help you out when you get to CO if you are anywhere near the Denver/Front Range area. Though I suspect my shit may not be up to your high standards, so to speak.

Bobby Stainless Guest
    Thanks bud. I know a few people in Denver.

My thing is a business/pleasure type situation with my boss at Snowmass.

Holy crap you guys take this stuff seriously.

mmmm bud. Haven't toked in over two months now, job searching sucks. Don't even get me started on the hypocrisy of drug testing. I could be blowing lines daily and still pass a test, but ohhhhh noooooo one puff of the evil herb and I'm fucked.

I will say that it's nice to be clean for a bit, it's weird but I feel more "wholesome" or something. Don't get me wrong, I'll dive right back in first chance I get, but there's something to be said for taking breaks too.

Also, I've had an Iolite and I found that I was using more weed, not less. I was under the impression that vaping conserves more? Maybe the Iolite just sucks? MFLB sure looks fun, especially on a lift.

MFLB uses less IMO, based on the technique. You cannot be all "uber bong guy" about it ( I would still win, unless you are some Olympic swimmer), you have to pull slowly.

Just got back from a long drive and vapid some Cinderella 99, wow. I turned on the Mars Volta, every album, on shuffle. Awesome. Then after I was gripped fully, I switched to Celtic Frost, to bring more snow.

Computer speakers do not show the genius.

Terje was right.

Bobby Stainless Guest
    I love Cinderella 99. It is great as a breeding tool, as well. I've got C99 seeds from three or four different breeders. The quickest phenos, can finish in 50ish days!

Here is picture of my old RDWC system. Roots going nuts.

Name:	user85626_pic126028_1248473713.jpg 
Views:	213 
Size:	141.2 KB 
ID:	105048
    Prophet

Name:	user85626_pic270439_1263578182.jpg 
Views:	211 
Size:	109.8 KB 
ID:	105049
    Blackberry Kush

Name:	user85626_pic729259_1312575646.jpg 
Views:	174 
Size:	104.3 KB 
ID:	105050
    Oil Bong

Name:	user85626_pic613026_1298751000.jpg 
Views:	277 
Size:	72.8 KB 
ID:	105051
    Dry Sift

Name:	user85626_pic613024_1298750720.jpg 
Views:	398 
Size:	118.2 KB 
ID:	105052

Quote Originally Posted by DasBlunt View Post
    You cannot be all "uber bong guy" about it. . .
    I'm going to let that slide and pretend it wasn't a subtle jab at me.

The Launch Box is the truth, fo sho. Ol' lady and I will be investing in one pretty soon. Combustion is about to reach it's end.

Jack's Cleaner and OG bubble for breakfast. It's gonna be a good day, tater.
    The best things in life aren't things.

nope, that was not at you....I read some reviews about it too....

bobby, blackberry kush and prophet look amazing.
    Terje was right.

bobby, you have set the bar very high in this thread, I salute you!

Quote Originally Posted by DoWork View Post
    Word, yeah with those trichrome densities I figured it was a soilless system, nice timing on the harvest too- a little milky but no amber- perfect. No extra bullshit heavy/sugar weight on there either. Very very nice. .

Dude we agree on everything about herb except for this, You can get just as good trichome development from soil as you do water IMO. Care and genetics. I also dont think that using soil affects your yields.

and unfortunately, now that I have tried them all. The volcano is still raining king, I know its pricey but nothing performs like. I feel like everything in that bowl has been utilized when using the volcano, MFLB you have to keep knocking the bowl around etc, just not what i want in a vape. Dont get me wrong I have one coming for travel use, but for home, the volcano is unmatched. If you have an MFLB and try the volcano afterwards you will see a major difference in ease of use and volume of vapor.
    Last edited by thin cover; 12-01-2011 at 11:35 AM.

bobby that last jar picture is absurd....

Quote Originally Posted by thin cover View Post
    Dude we agree on everything about herb except for this, trichome density has nothing to do with soil or water based systems IMO. Care and genetics. I also dont think that using soil affects your yields.

and unfortunately, now that I have tried them all. The volcano is still raining king, I know its pricey but nothing performs like. I feel like everything in that bowl has been utilized when using the volcano, MFLB you have to keep knocking the bowl around etc, just not what i want in a vape. Dont get me wrong I have one coming for travel use, but for home, the volcano is unmatched. If you have an MFLB and try the volcano afterwards you will see a major difference in ease of use and volume of vapor.
    I thought the Volcano was like 300 bux or something? holy edit, Volcano is almost 600USD, lol

Even when at home I like portability. Volcano looks cool though.
    Terje was right.

custom via my bro

Oh my fuck.

Quote Originally Posted by DasBlunt View Post

DB, ^^that thing looks sick man^^, the GP test looked like a great success, my Iolite is a piece of shit and not suited for any type of outdoor use. I will be picking one of those up for sure, any suggestions on the best place to order one?

I rock a Hot Box vaporizer and love that fucking thing, I can get 4 strong pulls off of a bowl and it only costs $200. You can also get one that is not made of stone and it will only cost $125 but either way, vaporizing is the only way to go for sure.

A frosty top from last crop...

Ready to go to the mountain...
    "In a perfect world I'd have all 10 fingers on my left hand, so I could just use my right hand for punching."

Bobby Stainless Guest
    Super Silver Haze?^

Quote Originally Posted by strawjack View Post
    custom via my bro

Oh. MY. GOD.

I want that board. Next on my list too is a NUG.
    Terje was right.

Quote Originally Posted by PowerWhore7 View Post
    Ready to go to the mountain...
    mmmmmmmmm I hope you bring some of that up to the mtn when I am in town...

TC, Let me know when your Launch Box arrives, you people are really making me want one of those things..

Strawjack, that board is sweeeeet!!

Quote Originally Posted by highanxiety View Post
    mmmmmmmmm I hope you bring some of that up to the mtn when I am in town...
    Dude, the new crop is sick! Jack Herer, Super Silver Haze & Shiva Shanti have your name written all over it, now if it would just fucking snow there would be a reason for you to come out here. We added another 1000 watts and more square footage this time so in my opinion this is the best shit we have ever produced, I’ll post some pics this week.
    "In a perfect world I'd have all 10 fingers on my left hand, so I could just use my right hand for punching."