Page 4 of 371 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast
    happy T-Day fellow heads! currently working on a glass of vino verde whilst hitting my 'launch box'. trench town rocking on some tasty O.G. nuggs.
    mrs. flake is cooking a cider brined pork loin for dinner with all teh fixin's
    loving the pics BS
    SFB i'll be out end of Feb, let's burn one!
    crab in my shoe mouth

Bobby Stainless Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by DasBlunt View Post
    Thanks for the AM reminder Bobby... I finally got some good Sativa. The place you sent us Bobby Stainless, was waiting for harvest this week. So, we went to our usual, and got some amazing varieties. These few years is truly the best time for a weed connoisseur to be partaking.

ppp, wake and bake.

Go back sometime and get Hanis or Tang Tang Prophet.

What's up rastas? Just back from a week in Negril, Jamaica. Now I am ready to ski. One love.

Red-i-XS

Sour Diesel is almost all I buy anymore. I can't get over the taste and smell,love it. It's hard for me to find anything that tastes as good. First plant I ever grew too,maybe that's why I'm so partial,but fuck....it taste' so goood
    So local it hurts...

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Stainless View Post
    Go back sometime and get Hanis or Tang Tang Prophet.
    Tang Tang looks amazing. They are on our list. Hanis...cool.

There is a place in Colorado Springs which is outdoor only....I have to try that.

Who will emerge as the Napa Valley of Kind Bud in the world? I would be partial to Napa or anywhere in the Triangle, but it really could be an unknown, or just plain strange place to pop up. Italian fruit growers can be the best, given the right tools and soil.

I eagerly look forward to pot vacations. Pot gardens, dinner, entertainment, hot springs, yeah, that is how we roll over here.
    Terje was right.

"We're all kooks to somebody else." -Shelby Menzel

Any recommendations for a quality dispensary in boulder,possibly Denver? My shop'll be closing in feb,thanks to the disp ban. Need to find a good replacement. I have discerning taste...
    So local it hurts...

Bobby Stainless Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by HotCarl View Post
    Any recommendations for a quality dispensary in boulder,possibly Denver? My shop'll be closing in feb,thanks to the disp ban. Need to find a good replacement. I have discerning taste...
    Natural Remedies in LoDo.

I'm partial (when I say partial I mean I go there 85% of the time) to Herbal Wellness off 38th and Fed. Haven't tried Natural yet due to them being low in stock. Soon though.

Mile High Green Cross is pretty good as well but is expensive. Well, I just can't afford to spend more but if I did, I'd visit MHGC a lot more often.

Peace in Medicine in Denver off 20th and Arapahoe isn't bad. Haven't been in a minute but the staff has stayed the same and I still hear good things from people that live in LoDo about them.

Don't ever, EVER, go to Ballpark Dispensary in Denver off 22nd and Larimer. They have the shittiest fucking weed (if you can call it that) imaginable. Also try to avoid at all costs any Kushism in the metro area. Total fucking pricks, and the weed is painfully average at best.

That's all I got.
    The best things in life aren't things.

Bobby Stainless Guest
    Powerful Medicine.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	user85626_pic67387_1241609002.jpg 
Views:	242 
Size:	124.8 KB 
ID:	104563 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	user85626_pic49800_1238975726.jpg 
Views:	192 
Size:	116.4 KB 
ID:	104564 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	user85626_pic48950_1238849012.jpg 
Views:	228 
Size:	89.4 KB 
ID:	104565
    Last edited by Bobby Stainless; 11-27-2011 at 05:24 AM.

A LSD Steakhouse somewhere in the Wasatch
    shop safety
    or just in case dps wants to markets to the burn your turns crowd
    "When the child was a child it waited patiently for the first snow and it still does"- Van "The Man" Morrison
    "I find I have already had my reward, in the doing of the thing" - Buzz Holmstrom
    "THIS IS WHAT WE DO"-AML -ski on in eternal peace
    "I have posted in here but haven't read it carefully with my trusty PoliAsshat antenna on."-DipshitDanno

Bobby Stainless Guest
    Nice Jar O Nugs.

Best thing ever is when you open a jar, stick your nose in, and inhale deeply.

Bought a Magic Flight Launch Box based on what I read here from DasBlunt and company. Damn, very impressed, thanks for the heads up!

Quote Originally Posted by WrongWay View Post
    Bought a Magic Flight Launch Box based on what I read here from DasBlunt and company. Damn, very impressed, thanks for the heads up!
    Read their online directions at their website...cool tips.

It is the best for really tasting the essence of the bud.
    Terje was right.

it's been like ten days since i 'smoked' weed! i fully committed to the 'launch box' on day one. went through a couple of days of 'smoke' withdrawal. night sweats, headache, some grouchiness. that passed and now, i feel so much better everyday. my sense of smell and taste have improved and my lungs feel great. not buying lighters and sucking on propane is pretty much awesome. and the taste from the Kush is a beautiful thing. i just wish i could buy my weed like an adult, i.e. dispensary. you lucky bastards!
    crab in my shoe mouth

Bobby Stainless Guest

Name:	P1000318.jpg 
Views:	258 
Size:	617.8 KB 
ID:	104892 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P1000386.jpg 
Views:	263 
Size:	467.6 KB 
ID:	104893 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P1000319.jpg 
Views:	283 
Size:	684.0 KB 
ID:	104894

chem d....
    Last edited by Bobby Stainless; 11-30-2011 at 06:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by buttahflake View Post
    it's been like ten days since i 'smoked' weed! i fully committed to the 'launch box' on day one. went through a couple of days of 'smoke' withdrawal. night sweats, headache, some grouchiness. that passed and now, i feel so much better everyday. my sense of smell and taste have improved and my lungs feel great. not buying lighters and sucking on propane is pretty much awesome. and the taste from the Kush is a beautiful thing. i just wish i could buy my weed like an adult, i.e. dispensary. you lucky bastards!
    Awesome! WHile the symptoms you state most likely are not everyones experience, glad to hear you are vaping now.

I bought the power attachment for the Launch Box, it arrives in a few days.
    Terje was right.

Quote Originally Posted by jgb@etree View Post
    Weren't you the guy who got all self righteous about quitting the 'evil herb'?

Yeah, that's him... I'm going to assume he was trying to vaporize dicks but somehow got tricked into huffing the devil's dandelions again.
    "If you limit your choices only to what seems possible or reasonable, you disconnect yourself from what you truly want, and all that is left is a compromise." -Robert Fritz

Quote Originally Posted by skifishbum View Post
    not enough nun fisters in that community

Quote Originally Posted by DoWork View Post
    Yeah, that's him... I'm going to assume he was trying to vaporize dicks but somehow got tricked into huffing the devil's dandelions again.
    actually i think you guys talking about DoughBoyShredder.
    and c'mon now. this is a cunt free zone. let's keep that way!
    crab in my shoe mouth

I had taken a break, but never against it, ever. I changed my mind!

Full legalization would actually be great, I was not so sure about it before and changed my mind about that too.
    Terje was right.

Bobby Stainless Guest
    It would be nice to take a little break, and let the ol tolerance level go down... But then I wouldn't be able to smoke in the AM... Yeah, fuck all that.

I'll just have to wait till my CO trip.

okokok

I DO specifically remember him being a holier-than-thou dick about his quitting though, and I couldn't believe it because it sounded exactly like DBS, "the smell of weed from down the street will fuck my kids up for life" etc... I was heartbroken to say the least. Good to see he's back, but I hope that any further epiphany will not result in that type of hurtful comments to the greatest substance known to man, she deserves better.

I digress, this is a thread about the love of my life. Nice work Bobby Stainless... We talkin 304, 316 or straight up 420 SS here? Judging from the pics, I'd say a mean 420 blade steel. Those soil or aero?

As for vaping, gotta say I love it. Taste is crazy, best way to analyze the shit out of your flush/cure etc. Have had the DaBudda and the iolite for a couple years, which I love but probably wouldn't if I lived at elevation. Great for clandestine traffic rips though. If you still wanna rip tubes buttah all ya gotta do is put the mouthpiece right up to where the bowl would normally sit, works fine and no need to spend money on an adapter. Best of both worlds! HUYAH!
    "If you limit your choices only to what seems possible or reasonable, you disconnect yourself from what you truly want, and all that is left is a compromise." -Robert Fritz

A little Space Candy and OG bubble hash to start the day.

Good times.

Calling Natural today to see what they have. Will most likely make a run there tomorrow. Bobby, any strains to keep an ear out for other than the one you already referred us to?

Das, you down?
    The best things in life aren't things.

^word! DoWork is a connoisseur of weed. himself, JGB and TC are my favorite guy's to ski Magic with. 12 minute Red Chair ride's with those dude's are excellent!
    crab in my shoe mouth

DoWork is a connoisseur

Speaking of which, you gonna be around friday evening? It's been way too long!

Bobby Stainless Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by MotherFucker View Post
    Bobby, any strains to keep an ear out for other than the one you already referred us to?
    Mob Boss, Prophet, ECSD x Deep Chunk, Lashkar Gah Afghani (hehehe Face PEELER)

I actually run 5 gallon buckets of Coco, with general hydroponic nutes, run at LOW ppms.

I have done the organic soil thing, and it kills your yield, for no discernible difference IMO. My first time ever growing in high school we went and spent about 5k on a areoponics set up, lights, CO2, etc.

We didn't even know what a 12/12 light cycle was. lol.

I use the less is more mentality to growing. Plants don't need a bunch of marketing horse shit. They need their 16 essential nutrients, and they need to be readily available. It also saves me a ton of money in nutrients. Cause I used to buy into the bull shit. It's fun to. Nothing better then spending 200 bucks on plant food, and burning the shit out of your plant.

Name:	DSC02579.jpg 
Views:	310 
Size:	1.03 MB 
ID:	104918
    So many choices!

Name:	2011-05-02 13.54.56.jpg 
Views:	242 
Size:	789.0 KB 
ID:	104919

Name:	P1000329.jpg 
Views:	215 
Size:	514.0 KB 
ID:	104972
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	user85626_pic729261_1312575646.jpg 
Views:	169 
Size:	149.7 KB 
ID:	104920  
    Last edited by Bobby Stainless; 11-30-2011 at 04:34 PM.