Page 3 of 371 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
    I spent some time with a lighter version before the Magic Flight. Far inferior than batteries, or, I did not lighting something.
    Terje was right.

"We're all kooks to somebody else." -Shelby Menzel

How do these little vapes work with bubble hash, if at all? Specifically bubble that has been pressed. I just acquired quite a bit of it at a price that was too good to turn down, and I have to say, I don't think I've gotten as high since the first time I ate brownies. That being said, if these little things allow you to vape hash I might get rid of the remnants of that tokers cough.

Buds are great but I will definitely be keeping hash in the line-up as often as possible. It's nice to be able to get the job done in 3 or 4 hits instead of 10-12.

Quote Originally Posted by glademaster View Post
    How do these little vapes work with bubble hash, if at all? Specifically bubble that has been pressed. I just acquired quite a bit of it at a price that was too good to turn down, and I have to say, I don't think I've gotten as high since the first time I ate brownies. That being said, if these little things allow you to vape hash I might get rid of the remnants of that tokers cough.

Buds are great but I will definitely be keeping hash in the line-up as often as possible. It's nice to be able to get the job done in 3 or 4 hits instead of 10-12.

I think you need one of the glass versions above for oils etc.
    Terje was right.

Bobby Stainless Guest
    hash FTW.

Lay off the dirt weed and smoke some Durban Poison.

Quote Originally Posted by Blurred View Post
    Yeah, I do notice a difference with the most amazing weed vs hash. Smoke better weed.
    Last edited by DasBlunt; 11-18-2011 at 02:38 PM.
    Terje was right.

DasBlunt smokes a lot of weed? You could never tell by some of his highly coherent posts.
    Quando paramucho mi amore de felice carathon.
    Mundo paparazzi mi amore cicce verdi parasol.
    Questo abrigado tantamucho que canite carousel.

i love hair in my hash.

Bobby Stainless Guest
    The joys of a Saint Bernard.

Alright fellas...

I used to have a ham fisted roommate who dropped my favorite glass piece. Any high heat epoxy or anything that would be able to put Humpty back together? It's long since been replaced but it was my first and I would like to salvage it if possible. I'm guessing the best plan is to throw it away but worth a shot.

I used a two part lock tite marine epoxy and it worked like gold, with a single clean break though. Super durable, worked for 2 years now

Quote Originally Posted by Blurred View Post
    I get a nice variety of dank buds direct from a medical grower. I suppose it doesn't take that many hits to get high, but when I smoke I like to get HIGH.

my 'launch box' just showed up. and, i already luv it!
    the ease of use, combined with the taste and headiness=pure win
    i can already tell how much less weed it will take to get krisp.
    one trench and i'm pretty much baked.

Last edited by buttahflake; 11-21-2011 at 03:10 PM.
    crab in my shoe mouth

How old is the oldest head you know?

A guy I used to ski and bike with was 63 and puffed tuff, but last week I hung out with a guy I used to buy ads from and was suprised he still burns at 68. He told me "you're going to be old a long time, at least try to enjoy it".

One of my best friends Grandfather was a Nuclear Engineer, old bastard. Born in Boothbay Maine and always kept a place on Monhegan Island. One of the fantastic side affects of job was some shaking from the exposure. Mid 80's when he retires and moves out there full time he makes friends with one of the Wyeths that lived and painted out there. Got into painting watercolors as well when artist says you know, I can help you with that shaking. My buddy says he was out there late high school years and was like sniffsniff, wha? When Grandpa turned 80 they were sitting on the deck of the house and he said Benny, you'd better reload that it is my birthday. Lived to be 90, did move into the Harbor for hard winters.

A LSD Steakhouse somewhere in the Wasatch
    woah

almost missed this impotant threadz
    "When the child was a child it waited patiently for the first snow and it still does"- Van "The Man" Morrison
    "I find I have already had my reward, in the doing of the thing" - Buzz Holmstrom
    "THIS IS WHAT WE DO"-AML -ski on in eternal peace
    "I have posted in here but haven't read it carefully with my trusty PoliAsshat antenna on."-DipshitDanno

Quote Originally Posted by flatlander#2 View Post
    One of my best friends Grandfather was a Nuclear Engineer, old bastard. Born in Boothbay Maine and always kept a place on Monhegan Island. One of the fantastic side affects of job was some shaking from the exposure. Mid 80's when he retires and moves out there full time he makes friends with one of the Wyeths that lived and painted out there. Got into painting watercolors as well when artist says you know, I can help you with that shaking. My buddy says he was out there late high school years and was like sniffsniff, wha? When Grandpa turned 80 they were sitting on the deck of the house and he said Benny, you'd better reload that it is my birthday. Lived to be 90, did move into the Harbor for hard winters.
    Cool. thanks for that.
    Terje was right.

Brought a cornucopia of thanksgiving products home for my Mom. Tincture, edibles, capsules all laid out on the kitchen counter.

She is 78 and has been battling nausea for 22 months after surgery to remove a baseball size benign tumor.

Tried all options provided by big pharma with zero improvement so I decided to pull the trigger on getting my Mom the best buddah out there to see if it could help.

Two days in so far and her nausea has subsided and appetite is full on nosh mode.

^^^ good son is U
    "When the child was a child it waited patiently for the first snow and it still does"- Van "The Man" Morrison
    "I find I have already had my reward, in the doing of the thing" - Buzz Holmstrom
    "I have posted in here but haven't read it carefully with my trusty PoliAsshat antenna on."-DipshitDanno

Bobby Stainless Guest
    Hell yeah. Nothing much better than harvest time.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Blockhead IBL.jpg 
Views:	516 
Size:	151.7 KB 
ID:	104070

tgr weed harvest smot pokers Summit????
    haz wheels & bong will travel

There also seems to be a really fruity/skunky smell in my closet downstairs..... Nothing like you Bobby's have though I'm sure. Especially Bobby Stainless! Those colas are massive!

Bobby Stainless Guest
    Thanks Luke.

Love holidays in the middle of the work week.

Happy Thanksgiving.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	user85626_pic230988_1259529928.jpg 
Views:	324 
Size:	148.1 KB 
ID:	104285 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	user85626_pic100843_1245787607.jpg 
Views:	282 
Size:	154.4 KB 
ID:	104286

Thanks for the AM reminder Bobby... I finally got some good Sativa. The place you sent us Bobby Stainless, was waiting for harvest this week. So, we went to our usual, and got some amazing varieties. These few years is truly the best time for a weed connoisseur to be partaking.

ppp, wake and bake.
    Terje was right.

give thanks on thanks day