Page 348 of 371 FirstFirst ... 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 ... LastLast
Results 8,676 to 8,700 of 9255

WEED, The Official Thread

people I know just melt Haribo gummy bears and add the oil or hash or whatever and then put em in a mold

easy peasy
    I didn't believe in reincarnation when I was your age either.

Quote Originally Posted by forty View Post
    TBS you get any gummy experimentation going yet?

amazon dropped off last of ingredients today
    made up 20g of bubble from frozen popcorn last week
    shooting for 120 x 50mg but who knows where it may go once in the kitchen
    experimentation starts tomorrow
    Not yet. Been busy with skiing, snow blowing and helping a client close Phase one of a 5500 light grow. Hope to get on it early January

We appreciate your efforts in the name of Science
    You use ice water or dry ice to extract?

ETA - need to think about Mike’s Haribo idea…

Quote Originally Posted by TBS View Post
    Not yet. Been busy helping a client close Phase one of a 5500 light grow.
    What does that equate to for square footage growing area and number of plants? Estimated yield per cycle?

Easiest edible recipe is infused coconut oil, unsweetened cocoa powder, and maple syrup. Melt the oil, mix it together, let harden. Uhave to keep them refrigerated. Taste like chocolate.
    The dispensary near me just dips gummies in green dragon/tincture. Let’s dry and sells

WEED, The Official Thread

I mean, the easiest is tinc or butter or whatever directly into the gullet. Tinc is my go-to currently and I just take a sip of water and dose directly, with some swishing for added effect. I don’t want to be eating candy throughout the day.
    Remind me. We'll send him a red cap and a Speedo.

Quote Originally Posted by teletech View Post
    Easiest edible recipe is infused coconut oil, unsweetened cocoa powder, and maple syrup. Melt the oil, mix it together, let harden. Uhave to keep them refrigerated. Taste like chocolate.
    The dispensary near me just dips gummies in green dragon/tincture. Let’s dry and sells
    Costo is selling Organic Cacao powder at an attractive price point. How would that substitute for unsweetened cocoa powder?
    I have been in this State for 30 years and I am willing to admit that I am part of the problem.

"Happiest years of my life were earning < $8.00 and hour, collecting unemployment every spring and fall, no car, no debt and no responsibilities. 1984-1990 Park City UT"

Organic cocoa powder probably same thing. I like it because it’s not sugary like candy, just a little maple syrup for sweetness. You can also simmer herb in whole milk. Pour a little in coffee or straight. Not as harsh as tincture but has a limited shelf life.

This is something of which I had not heard until a minute ago: https://www.nealternatives.com/menu/...rocks-sativa-s

Seems complicated.

Not yet. Been busy with skiing, snow blowing and helping a client close Phase one of a 5500 light grow. Hope to get on it early January

We appreciate your efforts in the name of Science
    You use ice water or dry ice to extract?

ETA - need to think about Mike’s Haribo idea…
    ice water
    i want to try dry ice but ive got the water technique on lock so why mess with a good thing

dipped green dragon is pathetic for retail what a bummer market

why not temper and make actual choc? if you mixed in some cacao butter you would basically be there

Quote Originally Posted by ötzi View Post
    This is something of which I had not heard until a minute ago: https://www.nealternatives.com/menu/...rocks-sativa-s

Seems complicated.
    70% thc hahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahaha
    unless it comes with a gram of disty on the side its prob closer to 40%, what a fucking gimmick

finishing rso tea then off to the kitchen for experiments today

I thought the same thing about the dipped green dragon. I tried one and immediately knew the flavor. I always have a jar of dragon in the cabinet.
    When I make a weed salve I use coconut oil as the base so I had all the ingredients to make quick chocolate. I have been thinking about cacao butter and infusing that instead of coconut oil.

I thought the same thing about the dipped green dragon. I tried one and immediately knew the flavor. I always have a jar of dragon in the cabinet.
    When I make a weed salve I use coconut oil as the base so I had all the ingredients to make quick chocolate. I have been thinking about cacao butter and infusing that instead of coconut oil.
    using cacao butter makes a waaaaayyy higher quality choc product, but its also wayyyyy less effective at extraction so a trade off
    i like the cooking side and have plenty of flower to burn so havent played with ratios but imagine theres a good balance to extracting with mct then using butter to make the choc, but then dosage may end up on the low side idk

gelatin blooming now, hash is in 120 deg pg/lecithin tincture, will get their mix on shortly and then pour and settle overnight, looking good so far anyway

Name:  IMG_4208.JPG
Views: 326
Size:  57.6 KB

yes that is a choc advent calendar mold... 1 gummy each day of the month haha
    other is 1in x 1in, prob chop into quarters for dosage but its what i had on hand

will pop out tomorrow or maybe sample this eve

I was in MA a few weeks ago and stopped into a shop that had $30 1/8ths of Matanuska Thunderfuck. That made me happy

Quote Originally Posted by forty View Post
    Name:  IMG_4208.JPG
Views: 326
Size:  57.6 KB

yes that is a choc advent calendar mold... 1 gummy each day of the month haha
    other is 1in x 1in, prob chop into quarters for dosage but its what i had on hand

will pop out tomorrow or maybe sample this eve
    Saving the top of the calendar for a special occasion?

Happy New Year from the hash snakes.

- Those aren't snakes

Ok hash worms?

- No still too big.

hash maggots

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20211231_223604.jpg 
Views:	60 
Size:	827.2 KB 
ID:	399140

You need to do some hot knives.
    I see hydraulic turtles.

Quote Originally Posted by Buzzworthy View Post
    What does that equate to for square footage growing area and number of plants? Estimated yield per cycle?
    Each light is 10sqft so 55,000 sqft of flower area. It’s actually a bit larger due to LED beam angles, won’t go there now. There’s three levels, so call it a 20k sqft footprint.

There’s also a clone & veg facility (plus dry/trim/cure/package space that we don’t deal with).

Plant count isn’t relevant as they use a screen of green method. But depending on growth characteristics (short/fat vs tall/thin) there’s around 40-60 plants under each light. Once the clones root, they veg for two weeks then flower for eight.

Yield is strain dependent but customers report 2-4lb per light. So 100-200,000 lbs every eight weeks at full capacity - which will take a couple of years to build out.

Each light is 10sqft so 55,000 sqft of flower area. It’s actually a bit larger due to LED beam angles, won’t go there now. There’s three levels, so call it a 20k sqft footprint.

There’s also a clone & veg facility (plus dry/trim/cure/package space that we don’t deal with).

Plant count isn’t relevant as they use a screen of green method. But depending on growth characteristics (short/fat vs tall/thin) there’s around 40-60 plants under each light. Once the clones root, they veg for two weeks then flower for eight.

Yield is strain dependent but customers report 2-4lb per light. So 100-200,000 lbs every eight weeks at full capacity - which will take a couple of years to build out.
    And people complain about BTC.
    Is it radix panax notoginseng? - splat
    This is like hanging yourself but the rope breaks. - DTM
    Dude Listen to mtm. He's a marriage counselor at burning man. - subtle plague

Sea of green perhaps?

Quote Originally Posted by MakersTeleMark View Post
    And people complain about BTC.
    You're not wrong Walter.

^^^ There is no doubt that every time a state legalizes rec, overproduction ensues, retail prices fall and the people who don’t understand the business get crushed.

This customer will make money with retail prices at $525/lb IIRC

Quote Originally Posted by riser3 View Post
    Sea of green perhaps?
    Most use a Scrog net to keep plants from falling over or getting in the way of other plants

Just got back from the store in Missoula. Fully legal rec sales as of today. I was the youngest customer in the shop by 30 years, and I'm over 40.

What, and I cannot stress this enough, a fucking time to be alive.

Edit to add that the fear about a run on product and places running out seems incredibly far-fetched at this point.
    Last edited by RootSkier; 01-01-2022 at 01:05 PM.

It's pretty liberating isn't it?

Yes. I've been in plenty of legal weed shops but to have many within 5 minutes is quite refreshing.

Dry ice over ice water imo. Takes out the entire drying and chopping step and returns have been higher ime.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums