Page 339 of 371 FirstFirst ... 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 ... LastLast
Results 8,451 to 8,475 of 9264
    Short form:

Connecticut Senate passed bill yesterday to legalize Marijuana possession, use and sales. Governor Lamont has said he will sign it.

Also included is the right to grow. This provision took a lot of lobbying but is included.

Quote Originally Posted by TBS View Post
    Picked up a couple of Dog Patch (Chemdawg derivatives) clones last week from my favorite grower (Tokyo Starfish). They grow vertically and prune for scrogging.

Attachment 377335

I overdid the low stress training and broke the meristem of the plant on the left.
    Had to do some emergency reattachment surgery with fixation.

Attachment 377336

And a week later that plant has bushed out like [insert misogynist simile of your choice] while the other has grown kinda meh.

Attachment 377337

No idea if the growth is related to my rough treatment, but I'm not complaining. Should be ready to start bloom cycle in 3 weeks at this rate
    That grow setup is ghetto-tastic. I approve!

You should see the rest of my air handling and my feeding system!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC02739.JPG 
Views:	55 
Size:	617.0 KB 
ID:	377410

From deep inside the Utility Muffin Research Facility. 5 different strains, 4 doing well, one that is still not drinking its daily supply of goodies.

I need to do another round of pruning. About 45 days since they went into the UMRF.
    I have been in this State for 30 years and I am willing to admit that I am part of the problem.

"Happiest years of my life were earning < $8.00 and hour, collecting unemployment every spring and fall, no car, no debt and no responsibilities. 1984-1990 Park City UT"

Very nice. What strains?

Quote Originally Posted by Bunion 2020 View Post

Name:	DSC02739.JPG 
Views:	55 
Size:	617.0 KB 
ID:	377410

From deep inside the Utility Muffin Research Facility. 5 different strains, 4 doing well, one that is still not drinking its daily supply of goodies.

I need to do another round of pruning. About 45 days since they went into the UMRF.
    Flush 3X the container size with 7.0ph water and then feed with ~6.0ph nutrients depending on growth stage. That should get her up and kickin in about a week.

If you suspect bugs (root aphids, etc) Google H2O2 soil drench.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    `•.¸¸.•´><((((º>`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸.? ??´¯`•...¸><((((º>

"Having been Baptized by uller his frosty air now burns my soul with confirmation. I am once again pure." - frozenwater

"once i let go of my material desires many opportunities for playing with the planet emerge. emerge - to come into being through evolution. ok back to work - i gotta pack." - Slaag Master

"As for Flock of Seagulls, everytime that song comes up on my ipod, I turn it up- way up." - goldenboy

Not suspecting problems with bugs.

The grow system I use is a 5 gal. HD bucket inside a 5 Gal. HD bucket with soil medium in the inner bucket and lots of holes in the bottom and the plants are supposed to drink via capillary action. For some reason occasionally one of the plants doesn't take in nearly as much h2o and nutrients as the rest. When it is warm the "normal" ones will absorb the 1 gallon irrigation every day. By the time you harvest they are almost a solid root mass.

The abnormal plants take in the liquid but at a much lower rate, may 1/3rd of the reservoir a day. I will give your idea a shot if for no other reason to see what happens. I'll give the strains a look and post them, all this product will be rendered into butter.
    I have been in this State for 30 years and I am willing to admit that I am part of the problem.

"Happiest years of my life were earning < $8.00 and hour, collecting unemployment every spring and fall, no car, no debt and no responsibilities. 1984-1990 Park City UT"

Quote Originally Posted by Bunion 2020 View Post
    Not suspecting problems with bugs.

The grow system I use is a 5 gal. HD bucket inside a 5 Gal. HD bucket with soil medium in the inner bucket and lots of holes in the bottom and the plants are supposed to drink via capillary action. For some reason occasionally one of the plants doesn't take in nearly as much h2o and nutrients as the rest. When it is warm the "normal" ones will absorb the 1 gallon irrigation every day. By the time you harvest they are almost a solid root mass.

The abnormal plants take in the liquid but at a much lower rate, may 1/3rd of the reservoir a day. I will give your idea a shot if for no other reason to see what happens. I'll give the strains a look and post them, all this product will be rendered into butter.
    ^^^I'm getting the same thing with my plants above. Seems like the one on the right didn't put out roots like the other one, so feed just rolls right thru the soil.

With the heat wave I put mine into bloom last week to reduce the heat load - run the lights 9PM to 9AM

Speaking of heat wave, I beat it for a while this AM by standing in 43* water for four hours while engaged in a battle of wits with a creature that has a brain the size of a pea.
    I lost
    100* by noon, now 103, going to somewhere between 104 and 105 depending on which weather service you believe.
    The perfect time for a refreshing beverage and a nap.

In situations like this, I prefer Magic Number Berry Seltzer.

Name:	IMG_0571.JPG 
Views:	77 
Size:	652.8 KB 
ID:	378226

With ice - two rounds and 50 mg of indica brings a happy drowsiness

Pure Cascade snowmelt with just a hint of berry flavor for a light mouth feel.
    No calories and no carbs - perfect for those on a keto diet.

Available in fine Oregon dispensaries virtually everywhere.
    https://drinkmagicnumber.com/

50 mg - obviously I need to step up my game.

I’m trying to get to the end of today’s TdF stage before I conk out. Gonna be a photo finish

ETA - my Damn Near Kilt ‘Em utilikilt keeps my balls cool in these torrid times.
    A man in a kilt is a man and a half

Ima take your word for that one.

With ice - two rounds and 50 mg of indica
    50mg?!?

I'd be a zombie... NTTAWWT.

With ice - two rounds and 50 mg of indica brings a happy drowsiness

Available in fine Oregon dispensaries virtually everywhere.
    https://drinkmagicnumber.com/
    They are a very refreshing drink. And packs a sweet buzz. I did find em overpriced though, twice the price of a 50mg gummy.

Sitting with Mrs L2S outside on the patio last night, we were talking about weed, we use to grow a bunch for friends (gifts) and us, she remarked what we were smoking was the last of a grow from 2 +years ago (we ended up with a few pounds of bud) and I was shocked it still got me high on a few hits. She remarked IHO that weed was as good/better than anything from the weed store. Blueberry Dream FTW.

Name:	harvest.jpg 
Views:	76 
Size:	993.8 KB 
ID:	378238
    Quote Originally Posted by leroy jenkins View Post
    I think you'd have an easier time understanding people if you remembered that 80% of them are fucking morons.
    That is why I like dogs, more than most people.

I had to be away almost all spring, so a friend got some plants started in pots for me, he's gonna bring then over here in the next couple days and we're gonna repot then from 3 gallon to 5 gallon pots and leave them outside. I have literally no idea what I'm doing, I'm gonna be looking for some tips. I'll post pics when they get here.

Whoa. Who woulda thunk that Clarence Thomas, of all people, would be the one.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/sup...onger-n1272524

"Clarence Thomas, one of the Supreme Court's most conservative justices, said Monday that because of the hodgepodge of federal policies on marijuana, federal laws against its use or cultivation may no longer make sense.

"A prohibition on interstate use or cultivation of marijuana may no longer be necessary or proper to support the federal government's piecemeal approach," he wrote."

Quote Originally Posted by skaredshtles View Post
    50mg?!?

I'd be a zombie... NTTAWWT.
    The key is practice

Quote Originally Posted by Buzzworthy View Post
    They are a very refreshing drink. And packs a sweet buzz. I did find em overpriced though, twice the price of a 50mg gummy.
    But how refreshing is a gummy?

And max gummy dose is 8mg in OR

But how refreshing is a gummy?

And max gummy dose is 8mg in OR
    Sure but lots of other refreshing drinks WITH a gummy work great too. I splurge occasionally for the drink.

8mg max? I mean I buy a 50mg gummy that is scored for 10 smaller pieces from the one large gummy cube. Just semantics. I see it as one 50mg gummy.

Rick Steves: Pot is now used by Mom and Dad. And Grandma's rubbing it on her elbows

"It's time to recognize the civil liberty of mature American adults to enjoy smoking pot in their own homes and to do so without breaking the law," writes Rick Steves.
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

Quote Originally Posted by Buzzworthy View Post
    Thx TBS

Buzz, is that gummy distillate or live resin or ?
    Let me lock in the system at Warp 2
    Push it on into systematic overdrive
    You know what to do

Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post
    Rick Steves: Pot is now used by Mom and Dad. And Grandma's rubbing it on her elbows

"It's time to recognize the civil liberty of mature American adults to enjoy smoking pot in their own homes and to do so without breaking the law," writes Rick Steves.
    "50 years ago, President Richard Nixon declared war on drugs. And his administration made sure to include marijuana as a public enemy, even listing it in the “Schedule I” category of drugs, alongside heroin and cocaine"

Point of order, Rick, cocaine is a Schedule II drug. So is methamphetamine.
    Last edited by Dantheman; 07-01-2021 at 10:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dantheman View Post
    "50 years ago, President Richard Nixon declared war on drugs. And his administration made sure to include marijuana as a public enemy, even listing it in the “Schedule I” category of drugs, alongside heroin and cocaine"

Point of order, Steve, cocaine is a Schedule II drug. So is methamphetamine.
    could be a typo.... could be he was stoned....
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post
    could be a typo.... could be he was stoned....
    Just misinformed, probably. People tend to assume that all "hard" drugs are Schedule I, but besides coke and meth lots of other "hard" drugs are also Schedule II or III--fentanyl, carfentanil, PCP, pentobarbital, secobarbital, to name a few. Benzos are Schedule IV!

Quote Originally Posted by Dantheman View Post
    Just misinformed, probably. People tend to assume that all "hard" drugs are Schedule I, but besides coke and meth lots of other "hard" drugs are also Schedule II or III--fentanyl, carfentanil, PCP, pentobarbital, secobarbital, to name a few. Benzos are Schedule IV!
    And I know details matter, but let's not allow it to detract from his ultimate point that ganja has been really unfairly demonized by... certain political people. For decades. It needs to fucking END.