Page 295 of 295 FirstFirst ... 290 291 292 293 294 295
Results 7,351 to 7,374 of 7374
  1. #7351
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    359
    Gotta say - the soft gels and tinctures available legally in Canada have really made this cold not bad. Like, best cold ever! (I'm not ripped lol, just real nice to have a slight buzz with out the added hacky heaviness in the lungs from smoking or vaping). This is not bad at all. And sleepy time = sleepy time, not that tossing and turning bullshit.

    Highly recommended!

  2. #7352
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    359
    Quote Originally Posted by Thaleia View Post
    Gotta say - the soft gels and tinctures available legally in Canada have really made this cold not bad. Like, best cold ever! (I'm not ripped lol, just real nice to have a slight buzz with out the added hacky heaviness in the lungs from smoking or vaping). This is not bad at all. And sleepy time = sleepy time, not that tossing and turning bullshit.

    Highly recommended!
    Ok this cold is getting better and better lol. Really enjoying the smoke free vibes.

  3. #7353
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Vancouver, BC
    Posts
    858
    ^^^took your advice, and yeah, theyíre great products, super easy to control dosing.


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

  4. #7354
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    4,935
    In honor of bobby I finally picked up some decarboxylated oil syringes. now to figure out dosingClick image for larger version. 

Name:	20191021_101951.jpeg 
Views:	43 
Size:	102.5 KB 
ID:	298720

  5. #7355
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Posts
    29,413
    Really great link, KQ.

  6. #7356
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    359
    Quote Originally Posted by Gcooker View Post
    ^^^took your advice, and yeah, they’re great products, super easy to control dosing.


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Hey cool what did you get? I'm still on my first bottles of San Rafeal Pink Kush softgels and Redecan Reign drops 30-1. I find the drops last well into the next day if used past ~8pm, while the soft gels are easier and more predictable to dose.

  7. #7357
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    EWA
    Posts
    14,692
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyCarter View Post
    In honor of bobby I finally picked up some decarboxylated oil syringes. now to figure out dosingClick image for larger version. 

Name:	20191021_101951.jpeg 
Views:	43 
Size:	102.5 KB 
ID:	298720
    Most recs are to start with a grain of rice size dose.
    Kindness is a bridge between all people

    Dunkiní Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

  8. #7358
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    I smell poutine!!!
    Posts
    8,313
    What variety of rice? Arborio? Basmati ? Long grain wild?

  9. #7359
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    EWA
    Posts
    14,692
    Quote Originally Posted by riser3 View Post
    What variety of rice? Arborio? Basmati ? Long grain wild?
    Har. I went with medium grain white rice.
    Kindness is a bridge between all people

    Dunkiní Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

  10. #7360
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    40
    A 3mg dose?
    are you high?









    3snowboards

  11. #7361
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    I smell poutine!!!
    Posts
    8,313
    Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post
    Har. I went with medium grain white rice.
    Uncooked or cooked?

  12. #7362
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    4,935
    Quote Originally Posted by 3s View Post
    A 3mg dose?
    are you high?
    Not at 3mg, no. Although it would be nice to get 300+ servings out of that

  13. #7363
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    TennesseeJed
    Posts
    9,438
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyCarter View Post
    In honor of bobby I finally picked up some decarboxylated oil syringes. now to figure out dosingClick image for larger version. 

Name:	20191021_101951.jpeg 
Views:	43 
Size:	102.5 KB 
ID:	298720
    All of it. I think they are single servings.
    "I don't pretend to have all the answers, and I think there's something to be said for that" -One For The Road

    Brain dead and made of money.

  14. #7364
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Sandy, Utah
    Posts
    11,272
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Stainless View Post
    All of it. I think they are single servings.
    Yes yes...report back.

    Sent from my Pixel 2 using TGR Forums mobile app
    http://www.firsttracksonline.com

    I wish i could be like SkiFishBum

  15. #7365
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    the Can-Utardia / LMCC VT
    Posts
    11,120
    Just Wrapping up my VT grow season. It was a Great finish after a slow, cold, wet start left them stunted. I've Pulled approx 1lbs from three plants with two more getting cut tomorrow AM.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20191021_170257.jpeg 
Views:	33 
Size:	85.0 KB 
ID:	298763Name:  20191021_171750.jpeg
Views: 108
Size:  117.5 KBClick image for larger version. 

Name:	20191021_170045.jpeg 
Views:	32 
Size:	88.8 KB 
ID:	298765Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20191021_165755.jpeg 
Views:	31 
Size:	126.5 KB 
ID:	298766Name:  20191021_170226.jpeg
Views: 104
Size:  88.0 KB

    Sent from my SM-N960U using TGR Forums mobile app
    Quote Originally Posted by Hohes View Post
    I couldn't give a fuck, but today I am procrastinating so TGR is my filler.
    Quote Originally Posted by skifishbum View Post
    faceshots are a powerful currency
    get paid

  16. #7366
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    I smell poutine!!!
    Posts
    8,313
    Looks good MPPG. Review State law and report your results accordingly.

  17. #7367
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Walpole NH
    Posts
    7,865
    Living on the right coast isnít so bad, amirite?
    Looking good, mppg.
    crab in my shoe mouth

  18. #7368
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    4,935
    Quote Originally Posted by Skidog View Post
    Yes yes...report back.

    Sent from my Pixel 2 using TGR Forums mobile app
    Seems reasonable, will post TR in the bullfighting forum.

    Sent from my SM-G965U1 using TGR Forums mobile app

  19. #7369
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    the Can-Utardia / LMCC VT
    Posts
    11,120
    Quote Originally Posted by riser3 View Post
    Looks good MPPG. Review State law and report your results accordingly.
    Haha I grow on Multiple properties. Mom needs her budz too!

    Sent from my SM-N960U using TGR Forums mobile app
    Quote Originally Posted by Hohes View Post
    I couldn't give a fuck, but today I am procrastinating so TGR is my filler.
    Quote Originally Posted by skifishbum View Post
    faceshots are a powerful currency
    get paid

  20. #7370
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    50 miles E of Paradise
    Posts
    8,389
    Quote Originally Posted by My Pet Powder Goat View Post
    Just Wrapping up my VT grow season. It was a Great finish after a slow, cold, wet start left them stunted. I've Pulled approx 1lbs from three plants with two more getting cut tomorrow AM.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20191021_170257.jpeg 
Views:	33 
Size:	85.0 KB 
ID:	298763
    Good looking crop.
    What is that purple strain^^^? Can’t figure it out looking at jars - even the ayahuasca looks pretty green
    Check Out Ullr's Mobile Avalanche Safety Tools for iOS and Android
    www.ullrlabs.com

  21. #7371
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    I smell poutine!!!
    Posts
    8,313
    Quote Originally Posted by My Pet Powder Goat View Post
    Haha I grow on Multiple properties. Mom needs her budz too!

    Sent from my SM-N960U using TGR Forums mobile app
    Your mom grows some good shit.

  22. #7372
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    191
    Fuuuuucccc...
    Salivating over here MPPG...
    👍👏

  23. #7373
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    I smell poutine!!!
    Posts
    8,313
    Quote Originally Posted by scrambledbacon View Post
    Fuuuuucccc...
    Salivating over here MPPG...
    👍👏
    No shit.

  24. #7374
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    the Can-Utardia / LMCC VT
    Posts
    11,120
    Quote Originally Posted by TBS View Post
    Good looking crop.
    What is that purple strain^^^? Canít figure it out looking at jars - even the ayahuasca looks pretty green
    Just gelato. not sure which # but the guy I got the clones from said it was "a Purple gelato".
    Ayasacha and gelato are very similar but the gelato has those great fire orange stigmas



    Sent from my SM-N960U using TGR Forums mobile app
    Quote Originally Posted by Hohes View Post
    I couldn't give a fuck, but today I am procrastinating so TGR is my filler.
    Quote Originally Posted by skifishbum View Post
    faceshots are a powerful currency
    get paid

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •