Page 334 of 372 FirstFirst ... 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 ... LastLast
Results 8,326 to 8,350 of 9282
    Took this pic a couple weeks ago on a yurt trip, Blue Dream is one of my all-time favorites. This would be an excellent name of a strain I think, probably already patented though.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3391.jpg 
Views:	54 
Size:	803.4 KB 
ID:	369962

Mine too. Been awhile. Just got some BD last week.

Man, all your guy's talk about lack of access to dispensaries makes me feel spoiled. Burner has a flagship Cookies dispensary a half mile from my house and there are probably 10 others within 5 miles of my house. My county is flush with rec weed outlets. It's a little suprising how many this county can support.

Quote Originally Posted by GiBo View Post

Man, all your guy's talk about lack of access to dispensaries makes me feel spoiled. Burner has a flagship Cookies dispensary a half mile from my house and there are probably 10 others within 5 miles of my house. My county is flush with rec weed outlets. It's a little suprising how many this county can support.
    This will be my county when rec opens up in a few months (or maybe 1/22). There are like 9 med dispensaries (which get to be commercial from the get go) within walking distance of my work and I pass by 3 more on the 2 mile commute to my house. The closest is like 6 blocks from my house. Really looking forward to having the weed be as available as the beer.

It is pretty nice. Was heading out to fish a couple of weeks ago and just had a little nug left. Stopped on the way in little ol' Waterford, Ca. (pop 8500) to pick up some fried chicken for lunch. Low and behold, a new dispensary had just opened in the grocery store's shopping center. Got killer grocery store chicken, fresh local IPA and some top shelf green and was on my way! What a world.

Quote Originally Posted by GiBo View Post

think of how many places you can buy booze...then recalculate.

Quote Originally Posted by ötzi View Post
    Have you been in Culta, on Key Highway near the Inner Harbor? Nice store, I've been in that place a lot. You can walk into MD stores without a card, though? I've always gone alone but I figured since they ask for the card you had to have it to go through the door.

I went in the store the other day and my card had expired, it says 2022 on it but it turns that's when I need a new card, but they need to be renewed every year. I called the Doc who authorized me in the first place (Culta had his number) stood outside for 10 minutes, paid the Doc $100.00 by venmo, and I was good again. Kind of a racket.

Not sure about your Mass comment, they're opening stores steadily and they're mostly independently owned, there's 4 within about 15 miles of where I live, none of them are owned by the same people.
    No, I can't even get in to most, the time I did shouldn't have happened. That's OK, I just shop the website and put in my order, and she buys, I stay in the car. Mostly in Upper Baltimore.

I haven't been paying attention to Mass. for a few years now. Caught it when they opened, and I thought that the store selection was severely limited, compared to Colorado. Good to hear there are more, but, western Mass. is still monopolized, it seems, and those get all the NY traffic. They must be making a killing, but, sounds like that party is over in 18 months.

take another look, benny.... lotsa new stores open in west mass.

Quote Originally Posted by m2711c View Post
    west mass.
    Oh no you didn’t

Quote Originally Posted by m2711c View Post
    take another look, benny.... lotsa new stores open in west mass.
    Where? Google tells me it's the same for three or four years now. Colorado is like every time you turn a corner, except for the Christian redneck zones.

Ct. has to grow up now. There's a med shop six miles away, but you really have to be certifiable fucked up to get a Ct. med card. C'mon, man!

#Bunny4CTlegislature

Quote Originally Posted by Self Jupiter View Post
    Oh no you didn’t
    Wow. West Mass looks amazing. But I didn't know Michael Jordan lives there.

Top youtube comment:

"It's nice that even in these divisive times, we can all come together and agree that this is very bad."

Quote Originally Posted by buttahflake View Post
    Able to smoke weed in public with zero repercussions? Massive step forward
    We did that in Wash Sq. Park in the 80's. NBD.

Quick note...talking to parents tonight and mom had to leave the convo as her edible kicked in after vape hits. I fell off my barstool laughing. She was so high. Love how things have changed over the decades.
    "boobs just make the world better really" - Woodsy

Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post

Ct. has to grow up now. There's a med shop six miles away, but you really have to be certifiable fucked up to get a Ct. med card.!
    Not so bad Benny. Chronic pain added to the list in 2020. Also PTSD qualifies.
    Go online, pay the $150 for a virtual Dr. appointment, pay the state their $100
    and your in.
    At your age (what ever that is) you must have some chronic and everyone on
    this board will surly attest to your PTSD.

This just in, from the department of perfect headlines:

Ontario projects nearly 420 million in tax revenue from Cannabis sales in 2021

https://stratcann.com/2021/03/26/ont...nabis-in-2021/

Quote Originally Posted by Thaleia View Post
    This just in, from the department of perfect headlines:

Ontario projects nearly 420 million in tax revenue from Cannabis sales in 2021

https://stratcann.com/2021/03/26/ont...nabis-in-2021/
    Ha!

Happy Friday! I really enjoy the tincture dose control.

Just made Simpson oil from a crop of Cannatonic my friend grew. Damn smooth.

"Get those fucking people off our backs."

https://www.vice.com/en/article/pkd7...r-black-people

This is all a bunch of bullshit that could end in an instant until somebody sacks up and legalizes it at a federal level.

It is obscene that there are still such huge disparities in laws governing cannabis state-to-state. There are now far too many places in this country where you can legally buy weed in a store, drive 20 miles, and end up being charged with a felony for possessing something you purchased legally from a store a half-hour earlier.

X

Quote Originally Posted by splat View Post
    Just made Simpson oil from a crop of Cannatonic my friend grew. Damn smooth.
    Damn. So jelly.

Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    X
    You can see the effect of Nancy Reagan’s Just Say No campaign

Live Resin Seltzer
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image1617456105.480593.jpg 
Views:	95 
Size:	1.06 MB 
ID:	370277
    Let me lock in the system at Warp 2
    Push it on into systematic overdrive