Page 331 of 372 FirstFirst ... 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 ... LastLast
Results 8,251 to 8,275 of 9282
    ^ Sounds like Ontario when we first went legal. Don't worry, products and prices will get better in time.

Quote Originally Posted by fantastic_damage View Post
    Yes when Tryke rolls through I'm able to get $30 to $35 popcorn bud 1/8ths. Not too bad but that literally lasts on the menu for a couple days.

Then everyone moves to the $45 Tryke 1/8ths, those last on the menu for about another week.
    Then after that it's mostly $55 to $60 1/8ths for quite a few weeks.

The Fruit of Life carts at Beehive are very excellent, $88 for a 1 gram though.
    Lehi dispensary is selling HALF Gram Select Elite carts for $70. Come on, wtf.

Deep Roots in Wendover is thee shit though, amazing selection. Your Utah medical card gets you 15% off and then you pay half in (Tax 10.5%) that makes high quality concetrates pretty reasonable for this area ($44ish out the door for a 1 gram). 1 OZ bud jars for $230ish.
    Hopefully it gets better but yeah seems to be a supply issue.
    damn I did not know about the deep roots discount. that's a killer deal. I'll have to head out that way soon.

Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by tgapp View Post
    damn I did not know about the deep roots discount. that's a killer deal. I'll have to head out that way soon.

Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using Tapatalk
    Fyi they needed a physical print out of the card to set it up and watch the speed in town coming over the hump heading there, seems to be a favorite speed trap for the popo.

Quote Originally Posted by gravitylover View Post
    I carved out a small zone in the monster brush pile in the hidden corner of the yard to see what happens.
    The critters and deer will eat them unless you take precautions.

Quote Originally Posted by RootSkier View Post
    MT passed a voter initiative to legalize
    But at least you have that. And if need be pass another voter initiative.
    Here in Connecticut there is no provision for voter initiatives and we are
    at the mercy of politicians.
    They are poised to enact internet sports gambling but not legalize weed.
    WTF?

Quote Originally Posted by riser3 View Post
    Have YOU ever been past the event horizon?
    Is that when you accept you might be dead, so you cruise the afterlife to check it out?

Quote Originally Posted by ötzi View Post
    cool thanks

edit: whoa, too many choices. Any suggestions for coastal Northeast (similar to Seattle, sometimes a little hotter) summer climate, rookie grower, danker indica the better?
    Consider Purple Panty Dropper
    https://www.pacificseedbank.com/shop...rijuana-seeds/

Best thing is the flower time is only about seven weeks

Or maybe Mazar I Shariff
    https://www.pacificseedbank.com/shop...rijuana-seeds/

Another maggot grew this outdoors (Central OR) last season. I thought it was quite good

Quote Originally Posted by splat View Post
    Is that when you accept you might be dead, so you cruise the afterlife to check it out?
    If you still even comprehend the idea of life and death you're doing it wrong..

EDIT word salad but yeah

Quote Originally Posted by fantastic_damage View Post
    Have any other UTard mags gotten their medical card yet?.
    Just renewed mine again for another 6months.
    Trips to Bountiful when Tryke popcorn is $32 work when it’s in stock.
    Hit Curaleaf last week, got 10% off for spending over $200 and got a $30 off pay it forward certificate to use before 4/3 on any purchase over $130.
    Things are getting better. Slowly.

Im growing some autos inside under an adequate LED, day 10 from seedling sprout, in 3 gal smart pots/fabric pots. I have been trying my best to not over water but my soil is constantly dry to the touch. Plants 2-4" tall and just starting their 2nd set of real leaves - how often should i be watering these fuckers?

Quote Originally Posted by RockChalk View Post
    Im growing some autos inside under an adequate LED, day 10 from seedling sprout, in 3 gal smart pots/fabric pots. I have been trying my best to not over water but my soil is constantly dry to the touch. Plants 2-4" tall and just starting their 2nd set of real leaves - how often should i be watering these fuckers?
    Get a $10.00 plant moisture meter, home depot online whatever. Takes the guesswork out. They also have a light meter function that gives you a good idea if your plants are getting "adequate" light. I use it for the houseplants as well and they seem much happier. Have had good results with 3 gallon pots. If your soil is drying out you may need more water less frequently.

Yes. It's when you realize that you paid the price of admission and you have to stay on the ride until it's over so you need to just go with it. Keep your safety strap fastened and your arms and legs in.

So what is involved with getting a Utah weed card? And smoking it is still illegal? No edibles? No dispensary within 200 miles? Fuck you, Utah, your weed laws are just as backwards as the rest of the state.

https://utahmarijuana.org/blog/utah-marijuana-laws/

I'm getting into smoking a little bit lately and all i have is a small pipe which is a PITA to deal with. Any recos for a convenient one hitter type device that i can get online?

Quote Originally Posted by crashtestdummy View Post
    So what is involved with getting a Utah weed card? And smoking it is still illegal? No edibles? No dispensary within 200 miles? Fuck you, Utah, your weed laws are just as backwards as the rest of the state.

https://utahmarijuana.org/blog/utah-marijuana-laws/
    At least Utah is a little more progressive than Idaho. We're stuck in 1950's reefer madness up here like Nebraska.

Quote Originally Posted by JongDoe View Post
    I'm getting into smoking a little bit lately and all i have is a small pipe which is a PITA to deal with. Any recos for a convenient one hitter type device that i can get online?
    Pax?

what grow medium?

assuming some sort of a cocoa coir type mix its pretty much impossible to over water in smart pots
    you should treat them as if its a hydro drain to waste setup rather than as if they were in soil

for reference my current girl is potted in kings mix cocoa coir in a 5gallon felt pot in a small 3x3 with leds thats at week 6 of flower and give it a gallon daily, which produces maybe 1/3 gallon runoff that i shop vac up so it doesnt cause humidity issues

while young and not filling out the pot i would water every other day

with smart/felt pots and a heavy draining medium the strategy is to basically flush the plant every watering, that way no nutrients build up in the medium and the plant is getting the proper ratio every time
    its more costly because you do waste nutrients, but its also super easy because its basically impossible to fuck up by overwatering

thats why the smart pots have such a good reputation for new growers, and also why they are pushed by companies as it creates a nice cash stream of overselling nutrients

@jongdoe: https://smile.amazon.com/banbooo-Gri...6605236&sr=8-5

Can't go wrong although it needs to be cleaned fairly frequently and will set off a metal detector. If that's an issue, it's a brave new world these days: https://smile.amazon.com/s?k=herb+pipe&ref=nb_sb_noss_1

Quote Originally Posted by JongDoe View Post
    vapcap if you are ok with carrying a small torch, nothing else comes close for simplicity

edit: durr

I use one like “A” in the link - ceramic so they don’t trip metal detectors. Just don’t drop them on concrete
    https://www.pro420.com/product/1st-class-3-one-hitters/

They are easy to clean with a chunk of metal clothes hanger, a little alcohol and some heat. A Ponderosa pine needle will work in a pinch as well

Just sprouting some berry bomb, a gigabud, and a couple kushes that are all autofems. Prolly just run 24/7 light until mid-May and then, if they're sufficiently vegging, put them outside to finish, as my grow room becomes a mother-in-law suite this summer.

my grow room becomes a mother-in-law suite this summer.
    vibes to you, splat
    swing your fucking sword.

Quote Originally Posted by forty View Post
    what grow medium?

assuming some sort of a cocoa coir type mix its pretty much impossible to over water in smart pots
    you should treat them as if its a hydro drain to waste setup rather than as if they were in soil

for reference my current girl is potted in kings mix cocoa coir in a 5gallon felt pot in a small 3x3 with leds thats at week 6 of flower and give it a gallon daily, which produces maybe 1/3 gallon runoff that i shop vac up so it doesnt cause humidity issues

with smart/felt pots and a heavy draining medium the strategy is to basically flush the plant every watering, that way no nutrients build up in the medium and the plant is getting the proper ratio every time
    its more costly because you do waste nutrients, but its also super easy because its basically impossible to fuck up by overwatering

thats why the smart pots have such a good reputation for new growers, and also why they are pushed by companies as it creates a nice cash stream of overselling nutrients
    Soil - Happy Frog on the top half of the pot with Ocean Forest below.

Just now setting up pot raisers with collection trays underneath and will most likely just stick to watering every couple days as to keep the soil somewhat moist and not overdo nutes - sounds like Ocean Forest is pretty hot and has just about everything I need. I do have some Bio Buzz Bloom and Grow that I can add as needed.

Quote Originally Posted by forty View Post
    what grow medium?

Set your coco up on a timer to feed, say, 5x/day during week2-week6, you can run lower EC concentrations and make up for draining to waste. 0/6/9 H3ad Formula is way cheap.
    Of course, with an outdoor veggie garden, or some trees, or even a yard, you don't really have to waste a lot of runoff in the summer.

Soil - Happy Frog on the top half of the pot with Ocean Forest below.

Just now setting up pot raisers with collection trays underneath and will most likely just stick to watering every couple days as to keep the soil somewhat moist and not overdo nutes - sounds like Ocean Forest is pretty hot and has just about everything I need. I do have some Bio Buzz Bloom and Grow that I can add as needed.
    yeah those pre mixes do tend to run hot, and can be inconsistent batch to batch as well, i would stick to just water until the plants start to tell you they want more nutes

i will say that imo watering to saturate all the soil is important even as the plant is small, not only does it propagate root growth as it seeks to find water in the medium, but it also provides a buffer for moisture control so you have more wiggle room in under/over watering, this is even more effective with coco but works the same with soil or other mediums

never allow the soil to get actually "dry" but it should be notably less wet between feedings
    with soil you have the risk of overwatering but thats pretty tough to do in a smartpot really

good luck, shit literally grows like a weed, it aint rocket surgery and the interwebz makes a lot more noise than necessary about growing it, just have fun

Quote Originally Posted by highangle View Post
    Set your coco up on a timer to feed, say, 5x/day during week2-week6, you can run lower EC concentrations and make up for draining to waste. 0/6/9 H3ad Formula is way cheap.
    Of course, with an outdoor veggie garden, or some trees, or even a yard, you don't really have to waste a lot of runoff in the summer.
    if i was going to get all fancy i could do the whole auto feeding thing, but im cheap and lazy, and if was going to throw any more $ at this stuff would run a 2nd veg tent so could do perpetual harvest, but its just a fun hobby for now
    i do dump my runoff buckets into the garden and compost pile, who knows whats in the soil from everything over the years but the outdoor garden certainly thrives just fine