Page 327 of 371 FirstFirst ... 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 ... LastLast
Results 8,151 to 8,175 of 9251
    Quote Originally Posted by The Artist Formerly Known as Leavenworth Skier View Post
    https://apnews.com/article/constitut...d695393c8ea899

Meanwhile in Idaho, we double down on the stupid while every state around us legalizes and it's so ubiquitous (at least in North Idaho) that you wouldn't know it was illegal.
    That's pretty wild, I figured being in the core of the Mormon belt Utah would be the state doing this not Idaho. Hell you guys sell lotto tickets and wine in grocery stores.
    Got my Utah MMJ card relatively easy and I still cant believe I am able to buy legally here now (albeit super expensive).
    Will be interesting to see Montana now that they legalized rec. Wasnt expecting that at all.

Quote Originally Posted by highangle View Post
    You wanna know how hash is made in tribal Waziristan, the world capital of hash?
    Where Bin Laden was hiding in the caves of Tora Bora?

Read the book Mr. Nice. Sure, they made a movie but it sucks in comparison; the key point of me saying so was that in the book he describes a giant copper pan, like the one in your youtube clip, except it is 30 feet across, in a hole in the ground, with a fire under it. The best Hindu Kush buds are trimmed and used for making hash. The buds are put into goatskin bags, sewn shut, thrown onto the hot giant copper bowl, and then pounded with rocks in rope netting suspended from big lever-action contraptions that are hand manipulated. The resin flows through the goatskin and onto the copper bowl and is then scraped off to make the hash. Insane depiction of the old school way from the undisputed king of hash smugglers. Dude was the first westerner known to have ever seen the hash making process there.

Mr. Nice is a hell of a book.

Vibes to the South Dakotans.

Quote Originally Posted by rideit View Post
    So do any of you have concerns over thc and cognitive decline? I have always been considered smart, but a teeny bit 'scatter-brained' (misplacing phone, keys, etc). I have only used thc this last year (since I was a kid), and I find this has become much worse since starting again.
    I am also 54, so this is a valid concern.
    Anyone else?
    If it helps any I never thought you were that smart to begin withs.

Quote Originally Posted by Dantheman View Post
    Mr. Nice is a hell of a book.

Vibes to the South Dakotans.
    The MT legislature is coming for the new MT law, too. Fuckin' chumps.

Quote Originally Posted by RootSkier View Post
    The MT legislature is coming for the new MT law, too. Fuckin' chumps.
    I want to see the overlap on who voted for the legislature and who voted for legal MJ. Obviously it's got to be about districts. It's times like this when representative democracy doesn't really represent. Arghhhhhh.

Quote Originally Posted by riser3 View Post
    I want to see the overlap on who voted for the legislature and who voted for legal MJ. Obviously it's got to be about districts. It's times like this when representative democracy doesn't really represent. Arghhhhhh.
    The stupid thing is that it wasn't even really close. The same people that voted for these fuck heads also voted for legalization, they just weren't smart enough to wrap their head around that.

Yep. There is HUGE overlap between people who voted for MJ and who voted for Rs for the legislature. It's just math and has absolutely nothing to do with districts. And keep in mind this is MT where the Ds all have guns.

Wow. You guys are fuct. I was willing to give the benefit of the doubt and chalk it up to college towns.

Quote Originally Posted by panchosdad View Post

So do any of you have concerns over thc and cognitive decline? I have always been considered smart, but a teeny bit 'scatter-brained' (misplacing phone, keys, etc). I have only used thc this last year (since I was a kid), and I find this has become much worse since starting again.
    Anyone else?
    So I have all but stopped consumption since COVID rolled around. I’ve had asthma for, I dunno, well more than 40 years. Figured it was time to ease up. Honestly , no fucking difference. Lungs are not better or worse. No cognitive improvement since I “stopped”. In fact, if you asked my Wife she’d say I am more of a shit for brains now than a year ago.

I haven’t consumed cannabis much durning the day in decades but when I do I don’t notice any cognitive decline. Take that with a grain of salt tho. If you eat a high dose or you’re waking up and ripping huge bowls or dabbing monster dabs and continue all day then yeah.....you probably will feel kinda dumb or cashed.

Level of consumption has always been key for me. Not sure that answered your question but if you stop, you might not find your cognitive self is any better off. And as u know I’m purdy close in age. Although you are now on your mid 50’s! Old fart syndrome might be kicking in. Just sayin. (sorry, had to mess with you). Hope that doesn’t inhibit your taco eating ability. Let’s have one outside soon.

Quote Originally Posted by panchosdad View Post
    That’s not what my mom tells me!
    But yeah, that’s why it is in quotation marks...we are all a little dumb, except Mark Goddard.
    Forum Cross Pollinator, gratuitously strident

Anyone else?
    I noticed I posted virtually the same post twice within a week or so.
    But I've been baked on that kif hash rolled into doobies of Forbidden Fruit and Cherry Punch, so indeed I have suffered some serious cognitive decline.

Quote Originally Posted by splat View Post
    You wanna know how hash is made in tribal Waziristan, the world capital of hash?
    Where Bin Laden was hiding in the caves of Tora Bora?

Read the book Mr. Nice. Sure, they made a movie but it sucks in comparison; the key point of me saying so was that in the book he describes a giant copper pan, like the one in your youtube clip, except it is 30 feet across, in a hole in the ground, with a fire under it. The best Hindu Kush buds are trimmed and used for making hash. The buds are put into goatskin bags, sewn shut, thrown onto the hot giant copper bowl, and then pounded with rocks in rope netting suspended from big lever-action contraptions that are hand manipulated. The resin flows through the goatskin and onto the copper bowl and is then scraped off to make the hash. Insane depiction of the old school way from the undisputed king of hash smugglers. Dude was the first westerner known to have ever seen the hash making process there.

So it transmogrifies through the goatskins through the process of magic?...

Have to admit I read that book something like 10 years ago, and climbing walls by giant skink lizard made more sense than the hash making...
    Pretty sure the put dried buds into the goatskin sacks, then beat them with the rocks to knock off the kif. The kif was then sifted to remove the chlorophyll-laden leaf & buds. Then they put the kif in the big hot pot to decarboxilate and turn it black enough to sell it to the infidels as premium border hash?

OK, Howard.

He says he's Mr McCarthy, the nordle man.

That’s what happens when ya put jersey trash in office. At least you can keep your guns....good luck finding ammo though.
    It’s the places you ride that are special, not you riding there.”

All stunts performed without a net!

I had a kilo of Afghan hash once a long time ago. A solid brick in like a burlap sack that was molded to it, with a gold-leaf emblem of a guy riding a horse swinging a sword above his head and a bunch of Arabic (or whatever it was) script, the emblem was pressed down right into the hash so when you peeled back the burlap with the emblem on it the design was still visible. Pretty wild stuff.

That was a fun weekend.

I quit smoking weed in December because of some job applications I did. I’ve had a few interviews but no offers.

Honestly I forgot about weed after a month.
    I didn't believe in reincarnation when I was your age either.

Quote Originally Posted by ötzi View Post
    I had a kilo of Afghan hash once a long time ago. A solid brick in like a burlap sack that was molded to it, with a gold-leaf emblem of a guy riding a horse swinging a sword above his head and a bunch of Arabic (or whatever it was) script, the emblem was pressed down right into the hash so when you peeled back the burlap with the emblem on it the design was still visible. Pretty wild stuff.

That was a fun weekend.
    Used to get hash just like that, possibly different stamp, but stamped for sure. From an afghan guy in nyc. nori was his name. Great shit.

Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using TGR Forums mobile app

Yeah I think the emblems are like the brand names, there's lots of different ones apparently

Mother fucking god damn it all to fucking hell. This new government is so fucking inept and it's only been a month since these fucking imbeciles showed up. This state is such a fucking shit show.

https://www.ktvh.com/news/montana-po...am-by-one-year

Quote Originally Posted by ~mikey b View Post
    I quit smoking weed in December because of some job applications I did. I’ve had a few interviews but no offers.

Honestly I forgot about weed after a month.
    Quit smoking last May. Summer gig required a DOT physical and period drug screens. I like what I do far more than weed. After 20+ years smoking I thought it would be a struggle, but haven't even thought about it once.

25 years ago I went from being always stoned to occasional use to extremely rare. I think moving in with my now wife had a lot to do with it. The funny thing is that I didn't really notice it happening and didn't really miss it. Now I wish my state had retail. I want the occasional gummy for when I need a muscle relaxer for my back. And the very occasional couch lock session or PCP like experience. I'm not interested in shipments from other states.