Page 323 of 371 FirstFirst ... 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 ... LastLast
Results 8,051 to 8,075 of 9255
    Research strains you like then look for seeds. And yes some are tough to grow particularly outdoors
    US-based seed banks are generally legit. Haven’t tried Amsterdam houses

Pacific Seed Bank is good
    Last time I got genetics from Seeds Here Now, there were 14 boys in 20 seeds.

I grow indoors. I get three crops a year in my unheated garage - four plants veg’d for three weeks fit fine in a 24x48 tent

Four plants, three cycles give me 8-10 lbs dried bud per year. Plenty for me, wife and friends. And plenty to trade for variety.

The fun part about growing at home is you have strains no one else has. Purple Panty Dropper anyone?

Best Movies To Watch High

Dankcity
    November 10, 2020

You’ve done it. You’ve purchased snacks, you’ve gotten high, and now you’re deciding what to watch. But before you waste your stoney situation on a subpar flick, let us suggest to you a few audio/visual adventures you can embark upon from the comfort of your couch.

Fantasia
    If you like classical music, colors and G-rated animated cartoon characters, then “Fantasia” is for you. Conceived in 1940, this Walt Disney film is a classic that perhaps needs weed in order to be fully appreciated. Not that viewing “Fantasia” sober diminishes any of its fun, but being high and watching this movie is an experience you’ll be able to recommend to your kids.

Up In Smoke

The debut film from Cheech and Chong is your stereotypical stoner movie, and one that has been on many “get high and watch this” lists throughout the decades. Why? Because it’s a stereotypical stoner movie that you should get high and watch. It’s Cheech and Chong getting high and going on an adventure, and you being stoned on your couch makes that adventure much more fun as you experience it with them.

One of the most visually pleasing films in terms of colors and feeling like you’re immersed in an unknown world, “Avatar” will blow your mind, regardless if you’re watching “standard” or in 3-D. The best part about being stoned and watching this film – aside from how what you see and hear transports you to another dimension – is the fact that you being high allows you to more clearly pick up on James Cameron’s subliminal messaging on the perils of war and destroying the environment.

Momento
    An awesome mind-fuck, one in which you feel safe and cuddled after. “Momento” is probably one of those movies you’ll want to watch for a second time, so being high for this Chris Nolan thriller will afford you the time and patience to do so.

The Big Lebowski

It’s surprising how many people still have yet to experience this supremely awesome cinematic adventure. And while it’s a fantastic film sober, being stoned and watching The Coen Brothers at their best will have you laughing and also experiencing darker genres like crime and suspense, so you’ll celebrate the laughs but also contemplate the deeper dramatic moments.

https://dankcity.com/best-movies-to-...ource=omnisend

Fantasia needs shrooms, according to a friend.

Mushrooms!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

It's "Memento" btw

Quote Originally Posted by RootSkier View Post
    How sketchy are the online seed places? Is it really safe to order from them?

Obviously I am not going to be growing the dankest of the dank with my black thumb and no experience but I can grow up to 8 plants starting this spring (4 for me, 4 for my wife, so also for me) so I want to get ready. Is it insane to grow that many? Should I just start with six seeds and hope three survive? I imagine that will be all the weed I'll need for a long time, especially with about 14 dispensaries within 2 miles of my house.

Also, how do you decide which strains to grow? Are some easier to grow outside than others, or am I overthinking all of this, and I should just get a few 3-packs of seeds from varieties I like and fuckin giv'er?
    I’ve ordered shit tons of times. From over seas and in the US. Growing weed is easy, growing good weed that doesn’t smell and taste like dog shit when you have finished your 6-8 months of work, well that’s a different story. Read the Bible. Front to back and over again.

But ya. Order seeds. I use block chain to change currency to some random crypto and then move it to Bitcoin. I order from the big guys, DNA and Oni usually. I try to stay away from feminized seeds as they don’t seem to be high yielding and as stable but that means you need to know sexes and be on your game or you are gonna seed shit.

I don’t grow outdoor cause I won’t smoke it and it sucks. Indoor is way more fun, way more controlled, easier to learn, but then you have to learn about cleanliness and heat and humidity and have a space for it.

If I was going to grow outdoor and I was a rookie, I’d grab some random seeds from a stoner buddy or out of a random bag and try my luck before I drop a couple hundred on a crap shoot that will probably be a waste and you will end up going to the dispensary anyway.

Where do you live?? I bet I have some random beans....

Sent from my iPhone using SuckMyDickJerry

I just got some berry bomb out of europe.
    I'm looking for some forbidden fruit fem autos.

Quote Originally Posted by SoVT Joey View Post

Where do you live?? I bet I have some random beans....
    Montana.

In town and need the hookup in park city. Any good greens in Utah?

Piggity!!

Long time, dood. Somebody hook this guy up, please.

Hey brother! Was just thinking about you other day. Pow laps this season?

Quote Originally Posted by splat View Post
    Piggity!!

Long time, dood. Somebody hook this guy up, please.
    Paging your boy skifishbum

Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using TGR Forums mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by Piggity View Post
    Hey brother! Was just thinking about you other day. Pow laps this season?
    You still at mammy?

A LSD Steakhouse somewhere in the Wasatch
    In town and need the hookup in park city. Any good greens in Utah?
    if splat vouches 4 ya
    i know a dude that could abide
    i doubt hes gonna drive to park shitty though
    "When the child was a child it waited patiently for the first snow and it still does"- Van "The Man" Morrison
    "I find I have already had my reward, in the doing of the thing" - Buzz Holmstrom
    "THIS IS WHAT WE DO"-AML -ski on in eternal peace
    "I have posted in here but haven't read it carefully with my trusty PoliAsshat antenna on."-DipshitDanno

Quote Originally Posted by skifishbum View Post
    if splat vouches 4 ya
    i know a dude that could abide
    i doubt hes gonna drive to park shitty though
    dude drove to park shitty and got piggity a bag of weed clippings hope it made the groomers zoomeryer

Sent from a van down by the river

eta dude also brought a plate from turkeythanksdinner to a tennispro hunny and will definitely have stoke for the praise ullr thread
    Bunny Don't Surf

Have you seen a one armed man around here?

@Root,

Ex-neighbor is an MMJ grower. He gives me extra clones from his operation. Choice of strains. Once the whole thing gets figured out I am hoping you can go to the weed shop and buy started clones for reasonable prices similar to going and buying tomatoes etc.
    I have been in this State for 30 years and I am willing to admit that I am part of the problem.

"Happiest years of my life were earning < $8.00 and hour, collecting unemployment every spring and fall, no car, no debt and no responsibilities. 1984-1990 Park City UT"

Late Harvest Time - getting cold, and last night was a full moon
    I am thankful for Purple Panty Dropper
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0289.JPG 
Views:	78 
Size:	1.19 MB 
ID:	350258
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0292.JPG 
Views:	86 
Size:	946.9 KB 
ID:	350259

Will see how long it takes to dry at 55* and 40%rH

ETA - I’ve invented a good multitasking, ski-specific exercise...

Stand while balancing on one leg, knee slightly bent, hands forward.
    Then Take a bong rip.
    Change legs, take another.
    Repeat x5.
    I was using finger hash, so stopped after 10 rips. Moderation and all...
    Last edited by TBS; 11-28-2020 at 10:14 PM.

HTFB knows whats up A 2 planker 1 planking in UT early season needed some help. I’m curious about the Ullr pics lol

PS- Utah Mags are da best 😎

HTFB knows whats up A 2 planker 1 planking in UT early season needed some help. I’m curious about the Ullr pics lol

PS- Utah Mags are da best
    Come back for the annual MAGBake if you want some real hospitality!

With snow as shiddy as we have at least the weed and tiddies have been good! Shit is fucking low tide in youtarr keep an eye on that Ullr thread!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    Bunny Don't Surf

Have you seen a one armed man around here?

What would be the best strain for dealing with these visions of hydraulic turtles that keep invading my thoughts? I was thinking Gorilla Glue. I need something like PCP, except mellow. Mellow PCP. Is that a thing? Im too old for PCP anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by riser3 View Post
    What would be the best strain for dealing with these visions of hydraulic turtles that keep invading my thoughts? I was thinking Gorilla Glue. I need something like PCP, except mellow. Mellow PCP. Is that a thing? Im too old for PCP anymore.
    3x Crazy. It's actually the strain for everything.

Good luck finding it.

Quote Originally Posted by skaredshtles View Post
    3x Crazy. It's actually the strain for everything.

Good luck finding it.
    Got seeds?

Got seeds?
    No. I haven't been able to find this locally for a number of years...

I have two strains of my pot that, when mixed together, I call MDMA because of the overall feeling it gives me.