Page 311 of 371 FirstFirst ... 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 ... LastLast
Results 7,751 to 7,775 of 9255
    Yeah for sure but I was wondering if there was a reason it was called an elbow. Maybe weird shape bags in the 80s or some bullshit 🤷🏽♂️

Quote Originally Posted by TBS View Post
    Elbow is so 1986
    Besides you should have been able to figure out quantities from the pricing
    Darn kids get off my lawn!

Sweet buttery jeebus! DOSE Sour Tsunami is finally back in stock. Had to buy two. Such a nice addition to my morning coffee.

Thank- you Govenor Inslee for keeping the cannabis stores open!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20200504_144612.jpeg 
Views:	83 
Size:	97.8 KB 
ID:	327377
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

Quote Originally Posted by riser3 View Post
    Calling an elbow a pack is one of the stupidest things I've heard in a long time. Get off my lawn!
    Right. An elbow is not a pack, beaters. It's all about boxes.

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using TGR Forums mobile app
    `•.¸¸.•´><((((º>`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸.•´¯`•...¸><((((º>

"Having been Baptized by uller his frosty air now burns my soul with confirmation. I am once again pure." - frozenwater

"once i let go of my material desires many opportunities for playing with the planet emerge. emerge - to come into being through evolution. ok back to work - i gotta pack." - Slaag Master

"As for Flock of Seagulls, everytime that song comes up on my ipod, I turn it up- way up." - goldenboy

Quote Originally Posted by Thaleia View Post
    Seems like a pretty obviously 'code' for lb?
    Thaleia's got it:

elbow
    A pound.

Originated from the L and the B in LBS
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by Pow4Brains View Post
    Right. An elbow is not a pack, beaters. It's all about boxes.

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using TGR Forums mobile app
    Then we are back in a circle. WTF is a pack if it's not an elbow then???

KQ have you tried Blue Dream from NWCS? Is DOSE ∆8?

Name:	IMG_3091.JPG 
Views:	89 
Size:	142.8 KB 
ID:	327389

420 order arrived today.

Name:	61032064160__1EC14F2F-2205-4D01-AD97-213E29FB45AB.JPG 
Views:	88 
Size:	164.7 KB 
ID:	327390

Vibes to jackattack on the absolute low life’s that stole his package off his porch this afternoon. Not only was his Dynavap order lifted, they stole the dudes coffee delivery.

Shiatsu Kush is one that all should experience.

Name:	IMG_3034.JPG 
Views:	82 
Size:	213.7 KB 
ID:	327391

Quote Originally Posted by howelsen View Post
    KQ have you tried Blue Dream from NWCS? Is DOSE ∆8?
    No. ∆9. Sour Tsunami is a high CBD strain. Have not tried Blue Dream.

for you Nevadan smokers, Nevada pot shops are open again.

might as well load up and smoke all you can now just in case there's a bat virus spike and Nevada has to close back up
    TGR forums cannot handle SkiCougar !

Blue Dream has landed behind the Zion Curtain. Holy sativa I got so much work done last week smiling and happy and thinking about possible ways to save the world. Really kicks my thinker into overdrive. Cant sleep if I puff it before bed. But it is fucking awesome. Parallel universe to cocaine bumps for me, looking forward to my next swat a lil too much albeit a couple orders of magnitude less cocaine like....

Name:	20200509_111410.jpeg 
Views:	85 
Size:	107.8 KB 
ID:	327851Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20200509_111549.jpeg 
Size:	78.3 KB 
ID:	327852
    Bunny Don't Surf

Have you seen a one armed man around here?

Quote Originally Posted by happytimefunbox View Post
    Blue Dream has landed behind the Zion Curtain. Holy sativa I got so much work done last week smiling and happy and thinking about possible ways to save the world. Really kicks my thinker into overdrive. Cant sleep if I puff it before bed. But it is fucking awesome. Parallel universe to cocaine bumps for me, looking forward to my next swat a lil too much albeit a couple orders of magnitude less cocaine like....

Name:	20200509_111410.jpeg 
Views:	85 
Size:	107.8 KB 
ID:	327851Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20200509_111549.jpeg 
Size:	78.3 KB 
ID:	327852
    Ha! So true. I cannot puff before bed either. Get up and go sativa is the best.

Quote Originally Posted by SkiCougar View Post
    for you Nevadan smokers, Nevada pot shops are open again.

might as well load up and smoke all you can now just in case there's a bat virus spike and Nevada has to close back up
    They have been open for most of the shutdown, delivery only( or drive thru at the one dispensary that has it) they started pick up last week and as of yesterday they are allowing limited customers inside. I like the delivery myself.

HTFB - you need to find some Durban Poison flower. Think Blue Dream plus espresso, without jitters.

Jack Herrer is also a good uppy sativa without the jitters.

Study: Patients Show Few Changes in Driving Performance Following Marijuana Inhalation

A team of investigators from the University of Toronto, Health Canada, and the Centre for Addiction and Mental Health assessed the influence of cannabis on simulated driving performance among a group of daily medical cannabis consumers.

Participants were asked to refrain from engaging in any cannabis use during the 48 hours immediately prior to the study sessions. Fourteen subjects completed the study.

Subjects performed on a driving simulator prior to and 30 minutes after inhaling cannabis. Three separate driving scenarios were programmed into the simulator.

Subjects decreased their overall mean speed following cannabis consumption. Cannabis smoking did not appear to influence subjects' ability to maintain lateral control or their brake reaction time.
    https://www.yesweekly.com/cannabis/s...219213c24.html

Quote Originally Posted by TBS View Post
    HTFB - you need to find some Durban Poison flower. Think Blue Dream plus espresso, without jitters.
    Quote Originally Posted by cdlv View Post
    Jack Herrer is also a good uppy sativa without the jitters.
    To be honest sativas sometimes spin me a little too hard.
    I'm kinda of an overactive mind ridalin kid adult add type and don't need too much and if I am not physically moving I can get a lil edgy .
    I had a hardon for sativa's a while back but they were just fighting my ADD meds and not working in my favor.
    I'm on a different program now without ADD meds for a couple years with heavy indica consumption and it is interesting to puff some Sativa and feel it throttle the ADD but not blow it up.
    Focus was good on mom's day I got up early rode my mtb, cooked breakfast, trimmed out our newly floored the previous day living room, swapped all my fly gear into a new boat box while organizing it, did laundry, made carne asade tacos with homemade tortillas and took care of a herd of dogs so my wife could have a day off.
    Single most productive day I've had at home in many moons many trips to the garage kept the feet moving.
    I'm up at 4AM for a 5AM work start time so gotta be religious about switching it up around 6P cause I don't operate well without sleep
    Bunny Don't Surf

Have you seen a one armed man around here?

I don't need my mind to race faster than it does. I prefer Melty McCouchLock.

100% with you. Add caffeine if necessary.

Some interesting things happening with Montana’s MMJ Program:

1) with the ongoing pandemic, they waived the requirement to see a doctor for a MMJ renewal. Saved me $250 right there. New applications still need a Doctor, but they are allowing Skype/etc during the pandemic.

2) current limit is 1 ounce per day and 5 ounces per month. During the pandemic they are waiving the ounce a day rule, so you can buy your 5 ounces for the month all at once.

3) starting in June, all MMJ cards will become “untethered”, meaning you can shop in any weed shop statewide. Currently you have a shop listed on your card, and you can only shop there.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    "Zee damn fat skis are ruining zee piste !" -Oscar Schevlin

"Hike up your skirt and grow a dick you fucking crybaby" -what Bunion said to Harry at the top of The Headwaters

Well... That smells reasonable.
    Is it radix panax notoginseng? - splat
    This is like hanging yourself but the rope breaks. - DTM
    Dude Listen to mtm. He's a marriage counselor at burning man. - subtle plague

Quote Originally Posted by Harry View Post
    Some interesting things happening with Montana’s MMJ Program:

1) with the ongoing pandemic, they waived the requirement to see a doctor for a MMJ renewal. Saved me $250 right there. New applications still need a Doctor, but they are allowing Skype/etc during the pandemic.

2) current limit is 1 ounce per day and 5 ounces per month. During the pandemic they are waiving the ounce a day rule, so you can buy your 5 ounces for the month all at once.

3) starting in June, all MMJ cards will become “untethered”, meaning you can shop in any weed shop statewide. Currently you have a shop listed on your card, and you can only shop there.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Wish montucky would just fully legalize already.

Kinda weird that you could only go to one store. Are there many stores?

Nice, Montana doesn't fuck around.

Quote Originally Posted by MakersTeleMark View Post
    Well... That smells reasonable.
    Yes it does. Curious if that was something that was agency approved or required legislative approval. I’m in a state w a messed up (imo) legislative branch, so I’m inclined to project that it was not legislated. Your mileage is maybe different in Montana however.

WEED, The Official Thread

Took me a long time to realize I prefer Indica or Indica heavy hybrids over sativas most of the time.

Fine line though...I don't enjoy something like a gorilla glue that just puts my dick in the dirt

If I'm working outside, skiing, golfing, hiking etc sativa all good...otherwise my mind races too much
    If it's green, smoke it...if it's pink, poke it

BUY THESE------> 193 iM 103 - $50 https://www.tetongravity.com/forums/s...d.php?t=179797