Page 306 of 372 FirstFirst ... 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 ... LastLast
Results 7,626 to 7,650 of 9282
    Quote Originally Posted by pyromaniacman129 View Post
    Thanks for the recommendations everyone.
    I have another CBD strain called Yummy Dancehall. I can never find any information on the strain online but here is a comparison of the two individual strains which share a parent. The stain I have comes from a Seattle company called Pearl. It is a lot heavier than Sour Tsunami (more couch lock).

https://www.comparethestrain.ca/yummy-vs-dancehall/
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

KQ, have you considered vaping/dabbing full spectrum oil or isolate?

Quote Originally Posted by splat View Post
    KQ, have you considered vaping/dabbing full spectrum oil or isolate?
    I haven't. Mostly I use tinctures but the Sour Tsunami I have is a CO2 distillation that I add to my morning mocha when I feel the need which isn't that often these days.
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Planning a trip to Burlington, in a few weeks for work and ski. What’s the lowdown on shops, VT laws etc. goal is to find a good strain for making laps on the snow, a high CBD strain like sour tsunami because I had a great experience in CO with it. Maybe find the allusive edible that actually does something for me.
    It’s the places you ride that are special, not you riding there.”

All stunts performed without a net!

Quote Originally Posted by SuperChief View Post
    Planning a trip to Burlington, in a few weeks for work and ski. What’s the lowdown on shops, VT laws etc. goal is to find a good strain for making laps on the snow, a high CBD strain like sour tsunami because I had a great experience in CO with it. Maybe find the allusive edible that actually does something for me.
    No legal retail as of yet.

Quote Originally Posted by riser3 View Post
    Funny story: the three conservative members of our town selectboard tried to ram thru a town ordinance "prohibiting sales or cultivation of commercial cannabis in town lines" they passed it last minute with zero input from the towns people or local businesses; Said they didn't "want the extra traffic associated with that kind of buisness". As mentioned the state hasn't even implemented a retail mechanism for legal sales so the whole thing reeked of knee-jerk ignorance..... Well, we weren't having that shit, someone started a petition to overturn the ordinance and allow a town ballot vote at next election and we got all the signatures we needed. 150 total and 92 came from me and my store. Lol. Nobody is fucking up my plan of selling legal budz in the near future.

Sent from my SM-N960U using TGR Forums mobile app
    Quote Originally Posted by Hohes View Post
    I couldn't give a fuck, but today I am procrastinating so TGR is my filler.
    Quote Originally Posted by skifishbum View Post
    faceshots are a powerful currency
    get paid

You ever get to Washington get yourself some Pioneer Squares by Craft Elixers. Their CBD gummies are lovely. Each flavor is a different ratio. Personally I like the Pineapple, it's about 5:1.

it’s legal to possess pot in Vermont now. Up to an ounce for something like that. Not really sure. You should probably look up the laws, because I ain’t no fucking lawyer.

If you’re coming from the south, there’s plenty of places that you can stop at in Massachusetts on your way up to Vermont. The ones around Pittsfield seem to be significantly cheaper than the ones around great Barrington. I don’t know why.

Good luck with your mission.

However, our laws suck, if the po-po find you with weed, you may need to lawyer up. Or go with the whole "am I under arrest, am I free to go?" routine. I have heard a few horror stories from just after legalization where the cops wanted to know how individuals came to posess the weed they were found with. You can't buy it. You can't sell it. You can't gift it. You can't import it. Therefore the only legal means to obtain it is to grow it. And you can only grow a small amount at a time. In one case, the cops wanted to inspect the person's residence to see if they truly grew it themselves. Ya, no. Say nothing. And our laws really suck, did I mention that? We got a baby step, that actually put some people in more jeopardy.

I think it's ok to gift it... I may be wrong...

get paid

Allowing gifting provides some wonderful loopholes. It's the go-to way of doing things in Nevada such as weed night at clubs where the $75 tee shirt comes with a free half of weed and everybody steps outside to smoke. No indoor social group consumption yet - but it's coming.

MPPG - did you see I've doubled the dosage of CBD in my cream but kept the price the same???
    If you have a store, we shoud talk wholesale.

Allowing gifting provides some wonderful loopholes. It's the go-to way of doing things in Nevada such as weed night at clubs where the $75 tee shirt comes with a free half of weed and everybody steps outside to smoke
    We had that in VT for about a week or two before the AG made an announcement saying that shit wasn't gonna fly.
    Stores would be neat, I guess, but GYO
    go Go GO!

23-24: 63. 22-23: 56. 21-22: ?. 20-21: 10+?. 19-20: 79. 18-19: 86! 17-18: 80. 16-17: 56. 15-16: 40. 14-15: 33. 13-14: 56ish. 12-13: 51. 11-12: 65. 10-11: 69. 09-10: 65.

Quote Originally Posted by akokskis View Post
    We had that in VT for about a week or two before the AG made an announcement saying that shit wasn't gonna fly.
    Stores would be neat, I guess, but GYO
    Same here in Ontario - I noticed a few of our more liberal (and generally down to push the envelope) cannabis lawyers warned against gifting and receiving anything back. They used your exact words, "that shit ain't gonna fly". We got stores at least. But yeah, grow yer own.

I'm enjoying a tincture I made back in July and some bubble hash from almost exactly a year ago, both from my home grown. Absolutely grow if you're able to.

splat have you shipped across the border very much? I really want to try this, but admit I'm hesitant to proceed.

Allowing gifting provides some wonderful loopholes. It's the go-to way of doing things in Nevada such as weed night at clubs where the $75 tee shirt comes with a free half of weed and everybody steps outside to smoke. No indoor social group consumption yet - but it's coming.

MPPG - did you see I've doubled the dosage of CBD in my cream but kept the price the same???
    If you have a store, we shoud talk wholesale.
    Ya, I saw that. Great news! I've been meaning to put together a order for a few friends and I've gotten a lot of interest at my store when I mention your salve, which I prefer over the store bought products. I'd definitly be intrested in wholesale purchases

get paid

Planning a trip to Burlington, in a few weeks for work and ski. What’s the lowdown on dispensary, VT laws etc. My objective is a couple varieties for making laps on the snow, a high CBD strain like sour tsunami because I had a great experience in CO with it. Maybe find the allusive edible that actually does something for me. Also any ski pass deals for the mountains would be nice planning Jay peak and Stowe then whiteface on the way home so probably won’t be messing around because it’s NY.
    See above.

Super Chief are you driving? If you go a little more east you can go through Mass and it's all legal. Taking 91 through Mass and VT instead of 87 through NY would only add about an hour to your trip, or you could get off 87 and go to the dispensary in Great Barrington Mass and then go back to 87 but that might add a little more time.

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    Super Chief are you driving? If you go a little more east you can go through Mass and it's all legal. Taking 91 through Mass and VT instead of 87 through NY would only add about an hour to your trip, or you could get off 87 and go to the dispensary in Great Barrington Mass and then go back to 87 but that might add a little more time.
    Watch out for these guys on 91.

I see hydraulic turtles.

Quote Originally Posted by riser3 View Post
    ahh fawk, guess I’ll have more money for lift tickets and beer.

Was really looking for the kid in a candy store vibe I had last CO trip.

Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post
    You ever get to Washington get yourself some Pioneer Squares by Craft Elixers. Their CBD gummies are lovely. Each flavor is a different ratio. Personally I like the Pineapple, it's about 5:1.
    Those look awesome.

I was close to WA in January, not close enough, some day I’ll fly to Spokane instead of Kalispell when I go visit family.

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    Looking like a solid plan. Wife is taking me to cape cod this summer, she has a business trip planned, she’s taking me along as the recreation coordinator.
    Last edited by SuperChief; 02-04-2020 at 07:36 PM.
    It’s the places you ride that are special, not you riding there.”

All stunts performed without a net!

Quote Originally Posted by Thaleia View Post
    splat have you shipped across the border very much? I really want to try this, but admit I'm hesitant to proceed.
    Want to try what????

yer cbd cream.

Quote Originally Posted by My Pet Powder Goat View Post
    Ya, I saw that. Great news! I've been meaning to put together a order for a few friends and I've gotten a lot of interest at my store when I mention your salve, which I prefer over the store bought products. I'd definitly be intrested in wholesale purchases

I have some small impulse buy sizes now that sell for $20 in stores here.
    Got chiropractors and massage therapists carrying it, too.

Thaleia - it's just not worth it with the shipping cost, even if you pay no VAT or whatever at the border. Sorry.
    Did it once and I don't think I want to do it again. I'm still schlepping packages to the post office and the Canuckistanian ones require filling those customs forms out by hand. Got to get my shipping program set up and do my own labels.

Wife is taking me to cape cod this summer, she has a business trip planned, she’s taking me along as the recreation coordinator.
    If you end up driving there you'll go right through the town where I'll be all summer on 195, we're about 35 miles from the Cape and there's two dispensaries in the next city over and one proposed for right in our town that might be in action by then, ping me.