Page 2 of 371 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by sanjuanworm View Post
    only complaint w/ the launch box would be the batteries...
    That's why I give the nod to the Vapor Genie, just needs a lighter (albeit a windproof variety for most outdoor situations).

Quote Originally Posted by jgb@etree View Post
    The volcano may be expensive, but it's by far the best vape out there. I don't know anything about the knockoff one - might be a viable option though.
    Yeah I know, a friend left one at my house for a year a few years ago, I miss those days

Did the last unsatisfied fat soccer mom you took to your mom's basement call you a fascist? -irul&ublo
    Don't Taze me bro.

Bobby Stainless Guest
    I love my Volcano, but sometimes I like a little pain with my pleasure.

Love glass.

Last edited by Bobby Stainless; 05-31-2012 at 04:20 PM.

iolite is junk...

magic flight......buy the a/c adaptor...plug into wall and party
    only complaint w/ the launch box would be the batteries...

and i guess if you need to puff on the chair the mflb will work in the wind... no smoke ..no smell
    Yeah, I almost bought the AC adapter yesterday. The batteries work pretty well actually and one can hold up for a day of easy use. If you are a heavy user, AC.

The advantage of the magic flight is the airflow. YOu can control the amount of cool air that goes along with the Vape. The other brands ALL either have fans for cool air, or don't have any...hence the big bag.

Iolite is crap.

MFLB has the best heating element and over all best design as well. Read their website, lots of good info http://magic-flight.com/
    Terje was right.

"We're all kooks to somebody else." -Shelby Menzel

wow Bobby. second to last photo up there is pretty spot on my fav.
    Terje was right.

anyone have opinions on the "vape or smoke" device? (see vapeorsmoke.com) My buddies say it's awesome. This magic flight launch box is news to them, but the testimonials here have me wondering...

Quote Originally Posted by thin cover View Post
    Yeah I know, a friend left one at my house for a year a few years ago, I miss those days
    so do i ..twas nice while it was there.........
    always forward but never straight

Quote Originally Posted by mtnbiker/boarder View Post
    so do i ..twas nice while it was there.........
    I have used a Volcano, they are indeed awesome and I lusted after having one of my own for a long time. However, the MFLB and VG work so well for a fraction of the price and without requiring an electrical outlet that I can say with 100% certainty that I will never buy one. They are bling, like spending $8k on a mountain bike.

Bobby Stainless Guest
    Some paraphernalia bling.

not mine. JP Toro

also not mine. Deppe.

another Deppe, I don't have. Something about spending 3-4k on a pipe, makes me cringe.

Last edited by Bobby Stainless; 11-16-2011 at 05:11 PM.

I'm curious about users' experience with that Launch Box outside / on the chairlift. Does it heat up sufficiently? Tips/Tricks? It looks like it would be a good thing for my friends who like to medicate on the lift.
    I'm a cougar, not a MILF! I have to protect my rep! - bklyn

In any case, if you're ever really in this situation make sure you at least bargain in a couple of fluffers.
    -snowsprite

Quote Originally Posted by Sinecure View Post
    I'm curious about users' experience with that Launch Box outside / on the chairlift. Does it heat up sufficiently? Tips/Tricks? It looks like it would be a good thing for my friends who like to medicate on the lift.
    Video coming soon, from this afternoon at the Love. 14F, cold wind chill. I fucking sacrificed life and limb to get these shots man.
    Terje was right.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinecure View Post
    Keep your battery warm (inner pocket) until you're ready. Easier than trying to get a lighter to work in the wind. No smell to tip off those in the chair behind, either...

So, first off, you must watch the first Magic flight video, to see how they use it... I had never used mine on the lift, and someone asking had me trying it out...I was not making a tutorial, just actually trying it out myself. Holy fuck it was cold. Still worked, but my filming sucked with a iPhone, so fucking cold today for me.

This box is worth 100USD. SUPER compact and you can control hit/burn so easy. I can actually do it with zero burn and max feeling for me. Some people like a little toasted taste, rock on. Battery lasts a long time for me. You have a red light that tells you the heating element is working, you have to practice to learn how much burn to apply, i let it launch me by spinning the herb around inside...like a whirlwind, gently heating it .

Battery charges quick. Hit with the bat is great.....smooth.
    First watch this one to learn how it works...then you will get what I am doing on the lift. I did not use the glass bat. I like the taste from the wood.

Mine is the second one.

Love this guys no nonsense style of info-videos, sound off.

Last edited by DasBlunt; 11-16-2011 at 05:44 PM.
    Terje was right.

Bobby Stainless Guest
    That was awesome.

Well done.

I need to look into one of those for the office.

Last edited by Bobby Stainless; 12-22-2011 at 08:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DasBlunt View Post
    Yeah, I almost bought the AC adapter yesterday. The batteries work pretty well actually and one can hold up for a day of easy use. If you are a heavy user, AC.

The advantage of the magic flight is the airflow. YOu can control the amount of cool air that goes along with the Vape. The other brands ALL either have fans for cool air, or don't have any...hence the big bag.

Iolite is crap.

MFLB has the best heating element and over all best design as well. Read their website, lots of good info http://magic-flight.com/

the thing about the a/c adaptor is that its like slipping in a fully charged battery everytime......no charging...... seeems like the hits are way more consistent.
    no popping the battery out at the end of hit.....there is a little on/offf switch. also a rotary switch on the cord allowing you to adjust the amount of power/heat.....once you figure it out its the bomb...by adjusting heat it allows you to conserve even more nug

anyone tried the wispr

Quote Originally Posted by dhracr View Post
    anyone tried the wispr
    Butane sucks. Battery or electric only.
    Terje was right.

Quote Originally Posted by DasBlunt View Post
    Video coming soon, from this afternoon at the Love. 14F, cold wind chill. I fucking sacrificed life and limb to get these shots man.
    Yeah you did. Cold laps today for sure! Say hi sometime.

the thing about the a/c adaptor is that its like slipping in a fully charged battery everytime......no charging...... seeems like the hits are way more consistent.
    no popping the battery out at the end of hit.....there is a little on/offf switch. also a rotary switch on the cord allowing you to adjust the amount of power/heat.....once you figure it out its the bomb...by adjusting heat it allows you to conserve even more nug
    Wow, maybe I should buy it. I have a garage set up, would be perfect. The trench works so well to evenly spread the herb out. I keep the "vaped" and the homeless guy I give it to says it is the bomb.
    Terje was right.

Little backcountry stash just plucked before the rains hit.
    Small kine, price right.

Quote Originally Posted by HansJob View Post
    Cool vid. 8 years I lived in the Caribean,long time ago. We used to blow some rastaguys minds with the crip. They used to mix this crap brown with funta and smoke it banana leaves. When we showed some local boys how we trimmed they tripped out. Get all shine-eyed!

Quote Originally Posted by Blurred View Post
    Yeah you did. Cold laps today for sure! Say hi sometime.
    hell yeah.
    Terje was right.

Bobby Stainless Guest

dragging out an OLD alias for this very important thread

y'all interested in portable vaporizers oughta take a look at The Essential VAAPP

I've been using the Essential VAAAPP

and I just scored my wife an Eclipse Vape H2O that she can use with her bong

No battery. You just use a regular lighter, so the same wind rules apply as with a regular pipe

We still have not gotten to where we use them a lot. It just doesn't taste the same to me. I hear you've got to go 100% vape to really enjoy it.

You can find them online WAY cheaper than through the manufacturer.

And the glass vial does really get REALLY hot. Don't bern yerself.