Page 297 of 371 FirstFirst ... 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 ... LastLast
Results 7,401 to 7,425 of 9255
    Oh, someone went to town once they hit Cali. lol

Quote Originally Posted by schwerty View Post
    Didn’t feel like finding the baking thread.
    That thread has been deleted
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post
    That thread has been deleted
    @#$&*€%!

How big of a plant do you have to grow to require bucking before trimming?

Name:  IMG_1481.jpeg
Views: 449
Size:  168.1 KB

^^^I've seen 12' plants with an 8" stump. Cut them down with a small electric chain saw. After cutting off all the limbs with a lopper, gotta buck the stem before running it through a chipper.

On another matter, I found this discussion about flow state (i.e. optimal mental state for optimum performance) and cannabis really interesting

The speaker got interested at an early ups on Palisades @ Squaw. He was surprised to see that before hucking themselves off the cliffs, instead of going through some mental ritual to get themselves ready, people were sparking up.

Subsequently found that many of the areas of the brain that are both excited or quieted when in flow state also get excited and quieted when baked.

He recommends the "Hippy Speedball" for optimal performance and focus
    25 min exercise
    Coffee
    Cannabis Sativa (not indica)

Quote Originally Posted by TBS View Post
    He recommends the "Hippy Speedball" for optimal performance and focus
    25 min exercise
    Coffee
    Cannabis Sativa (not indica)
    That's my mornings, right there, though not necessarily in that order.

Quote Originally Posted by mooseknuckles View Post
    Fantastic TR Schwerty. Would appreciate hearing the dispensaries reviews too. It’s total Russian roulette. Highly possible the one in SF I recommended could have been a disaster on Mission St surrounded by feces and needles.
    Don’t know which one you recommended, I was just in Purple Star MD on Mission St Thursday of last week. Got pretty drunk at El Techo (awesome bar BTW) next door, then enjoyed a nice big J walking down the street. Good times

Side note, first time flying with the weed. Wasn’t really nervous but brought a pretty good stash back with me.

Quote Originally Posted by TBS View Post
    ^^^I've seen 12' plants with an 8" stump. Cut them down with a small electric chain saw. After cutting off all the limbs with a lopper, gotta buck the stem before running it through a chipper.
    I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate.

Man Gets Really Stoned After Drinking McDonald’s Sweet Tea

HILTON HEAD, S.C. (AP) — A South Carolina man who went to McDonald’s for a sweet tea says he received a little extra herbal substance on the side.

The Island Packet reports Parrish Brown went to a McDonald’s on Hilton Head Island and asked for a sweet tea with light ice and extra lemon.

Brown now believes “extra lemon” was code for marijuana, since he found three bags of weed in his cup. He says he only realized it once he was “high as a kite.”

Brown says he’d never had marijuana, so he didn’t recognize the taste. He says he paid regular price for the items.

Beaufort County Sheriff’s Office spokesman Maj. Bob Bromage says an investigation is ongoing. He didn’t specify which McDonald’s Brown had gone to.

McDonald’s didn’t immediately respond to a request for comment.
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

yeah, probably got that case of crabs off the toilet seat too. I had a couple of fun weekends in Hilton Head in the 80s.

wtf is that guy even talking about, he "found three bags of weed in his cup"?

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    wtf is that guy even talking about, he "found three bags of weed in his cup"?
    Dime bags probably.

Was a dude in Jamaica that hung in the water just past the "allowed" point for the private resort. Swim out ask for your drug of choice. He would swim away, never leaving the water and come back with the stash. Sealed up tight and waterproof. Was funny

Sent from my Pixel 2 using TGR Forums mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by mooseknuckles View Post
    Fantastic TR Schwerty. Would appreciate hearing the dispensaries reviews too. It’s total Russian roulette. Highly possible the one in SF I recommended could have been a disaster on Mission St surrounded by feces and needles.

If you are far enough south...Torrey Holistics

Anyone in CA try anything from Caviar Gold? Kevin Smith on JRE podcast was hyping the shit out of it.
    Moose - I ended up skipping SF. So my travels this week were just around LA-santa Barbara.

Anyway - most places are shit and not worth walking in! Found obvious mold on flower in two shops, generally unfriendly people and half ass product in most. Rather than bashing the shitty places, here are a couple worth dropping into outside of the TLC Collective, (Jungle Boys).

From The Earth Santa Ana - good flower for a shop and excellent selection of concentrates. Super nice and helpful staff.

The Cannary - west LA - not a deep selection of flower but good quality. Helpful staff.

Collected Cannabis Belmont shore- staff kinda sucked but a reasonable selection of good quality flower and concentrates.

For my $ I would search out Maven genetics or source flower products. Both seem to have their shit together and the samples I had from both companies were better than average for dispensary weed.
    Humbolt Indoor, Henry’s original and Connected brand were all ok. All the other stuff I saw or sampled was not worth buying.

since there is no vaping thread anymore ......

Breakthrough in CDC vaping illness investigation: Vitamin E acetate linked to THC may be to blame

"The CDC's reporting supports what New York State's Wadsworth Center Lab has found in vape products tested since early September and reinforces the importance of the role that Vitamin E acetate may play in the current outbreak of vaping related illnesses," New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo said in a statement on Friday. "While no definitive cause has been found, as I've said from the very beginning: if you don't know what you are smoking, don't smoke it."

Until the investigation is complete, the CDC suggests people refrain from using all vaping products with THC, no matter where people buy them. The investigation has found that many of these products patients used were bought online or received through friends or family, rather than through vaping shops or at licensed THC dispensaries.

Vitamin E is used in several products, such as lotions and in supplements, but the CDC said there is a "big difference" in putting vitamin E on the skin or swallowing it in pill and in inhaling the oily vitamin.
    Get CNN Health's weekly newsletter

Dr. Jennifer Layden, the chief medical officer and state epidemiologist with the Illinois Department of Public Health, said in the press briefing that in her state, they found the majority of cases of the people who were sick used THC, and that their materials came from "informal sources." In Illinois, she said, they had not had any cases associated with the state's medical marijuana program.

I think we're being sold a bill of goods with regards to the potency of flower in Washington State. I'm up in BC currently, and the flower I bought up here has gotten me higher than I've been since fucking college. I smoked a 0.5g pre-roll at 5:15 last night, tottered around stoned to the bejesus belt until 8:00pm, went to bed, and woke up an hour ago. From a product tested and labeled at 18.5% THC, 19.8% total cannabinoids.

It's truly been close to decade since I've gotten that stoned off of 0.5g of flower with no concentrates in the mix. Wild.

That's it, I'm going.

Quote Originally Posted by glademaster View Post
    I think we're being sold a bill of goods with regards to the potency of flower in Washington State. I'm up in BC currently, and the flower I bought up here has gotten me higher than I've been since fucking college. I smoked a 0.5g pre-roll at 5:15 last night, tottered around stoned to the bejesus belt until 8:00pm, went to bed, and woke up an hour ago. From a product tested and labeled at 18.5% THC, 19.8% total cannabinoids.

It's truly been close to decade since I've gotten that stoned off of 0.5g of flower with no concentrates in the mix. Wild.
    .5g preroll at 20% should be about 100mg, right? That's a pretty fucking healthy number.

Not sure about WA but in OR different labs will come up with different assays for the exact same bud. Like 3-4 percentage points on THC.

Mr Carter brings up a good point too. 100mg of THC should kick yer ass

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyCarter View Post
    .5g preroll at 20% should be about 100mg, right? That's a pretty fucking healthy number.
    True, it should certainly get ya pretty stoned, but this seemed anomalous for someone who tokes like I do. I'm a pretty consistent 7-10 gram per week smoker/vaper, and when I buy pre-rolls in Washington, I typically buy ones with hash or kief in them that test in the 35-40% range, and none of them get me as blitzed as the ones I purchased up here.

Also, it's important to bear in mind that if there is 100mg of available THC in a pre-roll, you're only going to ingest a portion of that. Between loses due to combustion and the constant burning, it isn't the equivalent to consuming 100mg of THC in the form of a drop of RSO in your coffee or an edible. Which perhaps makes it even more impressive.

I have no complaints.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0819.jpg 
Views:	79 
Size:	805.8 KB 
ID:	301634

To your point, I kinda expected to get my ass kicked by this but not so much.

Green Solution just sold to a Canadian company for $140,000,000

Locational tolerance also comes into play.

Quote Originally Posted by Thaleia View Post
    Locational tolerance also comes into play.
    So would he get more or less high in Utah?

Just saw this on ESPN.
    Heat guard Dion Waiters had panic attack after consuming edible, sources say
    Miami Heat guard Dion Waiters experienced a panic attack on the team's charter flight Thursday night after consuming a THC-infused edible, sources told ESPN.

Waiters received medical treatment after the plane landed in Los Angeles following the Heat's victory over the Phoenix Suns. Waiters was listed as out for Friday's game against the Lakers due to illness and did not attend the game.