Page 295 of 371 FirstFirst ... 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 ... LastLast
Results 7,351 to 7,375 of 9255
    Quote Originally Posted by My Pet Powder Goat View Post
    Looks sticky already!

Sent from my SM-N960U using TGR Forums mobile app

They are. Turning into some frosty bitches
    Smells like passion fruit and pineapples in the tent. Ms TBS looks at me sideways when i ask her if she’d like to sniff my my purple panties...

Quote Originally Posted by TBS View Post
    Spare BR @ laPonderita is taken until Feb, but you are more than welcome after

Re: spider mites
    If your chamber is fairly tight, get some predator mites. Here’s one source https://www.amazon.com/Natures-Good-...s%2C195&sr=8-5.

I’ve not had good luck with ladybugs against The Borg, but others have. Worth a crack if you can get them locally.

Before you add predators, and If your plants are sturdy enough, try running a shop vac over the infested areas. Doesn’t get the eggs but does get the layers and buys you some time.

If you can’t get predator bugs, spray plants with neem oil. Especially undersides of leaves where they lay eggs.
    And add diatomaceous earth to top of your soil.

You will need to spray the buds frequently with water in the final 10 days to remove the neem flavor.
    And burn then throw away the shop vac filter.
    Or pitch the whole vac.
    Then burn the grow chambers and interior fans. Or at least put them outside in sub freezing temps for several days.

Then after you jar your buds put them in the freezer for 2-3 days to kill the remainders. You will get an occasional pop when sparking up, sorta like the old days when you’d find the odd seed. A reminder of your ultimate glory in battle

Good luck
    Yeah, I'm off for ladybugs this am, Fukkin eggs galore. I had some oil spray last year or the year before...I think pow4brains posted about it here. 86 something...I'm gonna look it up. Says you can spray it right up til harvest. Found it.

Predator mites. Just sayin. They are a thing. Don't be a n00b and buy lady bugs.

1500 ladybugs disagree. But please, tell my noob ass about predator mites.

Predator mites are some bad ass bugs. But if you already have ladybugs, don’t introduce another predator

And don’t spray with any of that stuff if you introduce ladybugs. Unless you want to kill your ladybugs. The sprays don’t discriminate.

Not sure what you are doing with airflow, but keep your ladybugs in mind. One of our customers uses 6” clear poly tubing with small holes to direct airflow from some big fans. First cycle, most of their ladybugs got sucked thru the fans into the tubing, where the few survivors wandered aimlessly among the exoskeletons of their deceased and dismembered brethren, shitting up a storm for all to see. They put some fine mesh screens over the fan inlets afterward.

Hope it works. I fucking hate spider mites.

Any idea how they got in?

Fuck, spider mites turned out to be the least of my problems. Closer inspection reveals aphids galore and fucking caterpillars.
    The ladybugs must be bloated by now. They're just lounging around on the leaves under the lights.
    Damn the torpedos. And the ladybugs. Shit is going down when the spray arrives.
    Never had these issues before, but that room is going to get gassed after harvest.

Pairs Well With Weed

The first marijuana restaurant in West Hollywood, Calif. is a branding exercise. What does it mean for the industry?

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/10/25/s...&region=Footer

If ladybugs don't work, give pirate bugs a shot. They eat everything small, but will bite you a little as your working.

Quote Originally Posted by splat View Post
    Pairs Well With Weed

The first marijuana restaurant in West Hollywood, Calif. is a branding exercise. What does it mean for the industry?

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/10/25/s...&region=Footer
    Hey now.

Mussels with charred scallions, salmon roe, avocado, and cucumber.

Legalize This Appetizer
    James Beard Award–winning chefs in Seattle are quietly cooking with cannabis. Inside an illegal supper club.

I first noticed it when I bit into that crispy anchovy. The tiny fried fish was surrounded by soft scrambled eggs and a vinegary fresh tomato. The contrasting textures and flavors gave a radiating brilliance to each ingredient. And as I ate, I realized I was most definitely feeling it. A familiar warm body feeling and relaxed mood was setting in.

I was getting high. And this haute cuisine was doing it to me.
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

Bullshit, you get high from eddies after they been in your system for at least 40 minutes. Not as you are eating them. journalism is crap.
    crab in my shoe mouth

Id probably scrap the grow and do a deep clean.
    "I don't pretend to have all the answers, and I think there's something to be said for that" -One For The Road

Brain dead and made of money.

University of British Columbia researchers find "The frostier the flower, the more potent the cannabis"

For this study, the UBC researchers used a combination of advanced microscope techniques and chemical profiling to examine the internal structures and development of individual trichomes in a fast-flowering hemp variety of Cannabis sativa called 'Finola.'

They found that under ultraviolet light, the stalked trichomes emitted a bright blue colour and contained a large, distinctive pie-shaped disc of cells. The smaller sessile trichomes, which do not have a stalk, emitted a red colour, had smaller secretory discs, and produced fewer fragrant terpenes.
    https://www.sciencedaily.com/release...1028092408.htm

In other news water is wet
    Cool equipment plus stony researchers = "Far Out Maaannn"

*wonders if she might have been a little heavy handed with the Sour Tsunami in her mocha this morning*
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post
    *wonders if she might have been a little heavy handed with the Sour Tsunami in her mocha this morning*
    Never.

I bet it hit you the minute you smelled the coffee brewing.

What kind of effect? I thought ST was high CBD w/ only traces of THC

Quote Originally Posted by riser3 View Post
    Never.
    LOL!!!

Quote Originally Posted by splat View Post
    I bet it hit you the minute you smelled the coffee brewing.
    Yeah - it smelled a lot stronger today but I really love that diesel smell/taste. Sounds strange, I know but it goes really well with the chocolate and cinnamon I put in my mocha. It would be amazing to go to a barista and have the option of adding ST to your drink.

Quote Originally Posted by TBS View Post
    What kind of effect? I thought ST was high CBD w/ only traces of THC
    It is a sativa dominate hybrid so it can kinda put me in my head if I have too much. This oil I have comes from Dose it's 43.68% CBD and 23.37%THC.

WEED, The Official Thread

For all you frequent flyers - what’s the consensus on flying with a vape pen? I’m not bringing a check in, so it would be carry on, and I’d bring one cartridge... good? Not good?

Gonna bring some gummies too, but that seems easy enough...

Quote Originally Posted by t-the-east View Post
    For all you frequent flyers - what’s the consensus on flying with a vape pen? I’m not bringing a check in, so it would be carry on, and I’d bring one cartridge... good? Not good?

Good. Done it many times.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using TGR Forums mobile app

This is why we can't have nice things.

Done it several times. Ripped vape hits in the outdoor resturant at long beach aeropuerto before boarding a flight. Walked through slc checkpoint charlie several times no worries
    Bunny Don't Surf

Have you seen a one armed man around here?

Always carry the safety kit in the carry on. My bag was pulled off the belt last week after I forgot to leave the torches behind. TSA agent called me over and out came the glassware, flower garden in clear jars, Dynavap and all other accoutrements on the stainless steel table. The ONLY issue was the torch lighters. She offered them back to me and I ran them out to the car and left the bag with all other safety kit components re-packed with the boss.

When taking off and/or landing in non rec-states all distillates travel safely only the toiletry kit...in the carry on. Safe travels!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0525.JPG 
Views:	102 
Size:	138.2 KB 
ID:	300636

Anyone ever fly with an oil syringe? I'm wondering if that sort of thing is as ignorable as a vape pen