Page 294 of 299 FirstFirst ... 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 LastLast
Results 7,326 to 7,350 of 7475
    Love hate with edibles. I love getting completely ripped. I hate the waiting. It reminds me of some other things from a previous life.

Quote Originally Posted by riser3 View Post
    Love hate with edibles. I love getting completely ripped. I hate the waiting. It reminds me of some other things from a previous life.
    Yeah, hate both. I guess I have commitment issues. I like a little quick fun that is gone before it gets tiresome.
    Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

Got a bong for our anniversary. Wow what a buzz!

FWIW - it prob. took me 20-30 minutes to drink the entire cup of coffee so the 'kick' might have been closer to an hour. Still a while to wait, but with edibles ALWAYS wait an hour before having more!

Pax 3 Is best

Quote Originally Posted by Dantheman View Post
    Pax 2 vs. Pax 3 vs. ??
    Pax 3 is indeed the best but if you are looking for dry herb vaporizers then Dr dabber switch is way better than these 2

When it's *really* time for getting rippy... pop whatever amount is "reasonable" for edibles (10mg for me), then take a couple hits of the good stuff on the one-hitter/bong/whatever. Smoke gets you through the "waiting period"... then enjoy the bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Quote Originally Posted by telepariah View Post
    If you want to do a half, see what happens, then do the other half, that's up to you, man.
    YMMV

I find the the 'come up' from weed pills (for reference something like https://ocs.ca/products/pink-kush-softgels ) to be very euphoric. And due to the novelty (still on the first bottle of em) somewhat exciting. Not unlike a low to medium MDMA buzz, at first anyways. Or so I hear.

Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post
    Yeah, hate both. I guess I have commitment issues. I like a little quick fun that is gone before it gets tiresome.
    I like my fun at night cause that wake and bake kills my day too entirely and it is tiresome. I wanna roll with it, not wait for it to go away. I think you said it better, princess.

Quote Originally Posted by splat View Post
    I like my fun at night cause that wake and bake kills my day too entirely and it is tiresome. I wanna roll with it, not wait for it to go away. I think you said it better, princess.
    A little slap & tickle

Anything mixed with concentrates to make them flowable in those very convenient oil cartridges is not good for you. This device allows you to put any concentrate in raw form smokable. Buy one: https://hitsonhand.com/products/firebox

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using TGR Forums mobile app
    `•.¸¸.•´><((((º>`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸.•´¯`•...¸><((((º>

"Having been Baptized by uller his frosty air now burns my soul with confirmation. I am once again pure." - frozenwater

"once i let go of my material desires many opportunities for playing with the planet emerge. emerge - to come into being through evolution. ok back to work - i gotta pack." - Slaag Master

"As for Flock of Seagulls, everytime that song comes up on my ipod, I turn it up- way up." - goldenboy

^^^ Sounds perfect for my simpson oil. Will get. Thanks, Dude.

Quote Originally Posted by Pow4Brains View Post
    Anything mixed with concentrates to make them flowable in those very convenient oil cartridges is not good for you. This device allows you to put any concentrate in raw form smokable. Buy one: https://hitsonhand.com/products/firebox

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using TGR Forums mobile app
    But unless you make your own you are still buying oil, terp sauce, live resin, right?

WEED, The Official Thread

Paging Splat and other CA folks -
    I’m headed to CA for a week for work 11/3-9. Bay Area and all over LA. Given all this talk and fear of carts and concentrates, I’m looking for advice.
    What are some trusted CA extract brands? Yeah...I know carts will kill you but I’m gonna buy a couple anyway. What’s the best/cleanest source?

The all knowing interweb doesn’t seem to have clear answers as to what companies in CA are solid.

Also....if anyone is on the Bay Area, Santa Barbara or LA I’ll be happy to meet up, buy a meal, some drinks and probably unload some weed on you after I grossly over buy.

Edit: any advice for Bay Area rec dispensaries with good flower would be appreciated. Last trip there was shortly after legal rec came online and not much I saw was worth while.

Sent from my iPad using TGR Forums
    Last edited by schwerty; 10-17-2019 at 09:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post
    But unless you make your own you are still buying oil, terp sauce, live resin, right?
    Someone could gift you something to put in it.

Schwerty - damn, we posted at the same time. Ha!

I have no clue on brands, I burn my own. You driving down?

Quote Originally Posted by schwerty View Post
    Edit: any advice for Bay Area rec dispensaries with good flower would be appreciated. Last trip there was shortly after legal rec came online and not much I saw was worth while.
    I have had solid success with Barbary Coast in SF. They even have a smoking lounge where you may enjoy your flower or dabs. Papers, dab rigs, vapexhales etc all provided to you to use for free while you conduct business meetings or watch a live game on the many TVs. https://barbarycoastsf.com

Quote Originally Posted by Pow4Brains View Post

Any difference in the firebox atomizer vs the Sai or Sequoia from Humboldt Vape Tech? The Sai and Sequoia are not made in the USA but do offer the option of a Ti bucket with multiple coil options as well as adjustable top air flow and glass tips. Coils last a long time under the bucket and the bucket is super easy to clean. https://humboldtvapetech.com/

Thx MK! I’ll try that shop out!

Splat- flying to SF. Rental car down the coast. So won’t be in your neck of the woods unfortunately.

fan of this with the ceramic coil for concentrates. no nooks and crannys for waste.
    https://www.yocanvaporizer.com/produ...an-evolve-plus

USING CANNABIS TO TREAT CANCER
    Medical science pioneer Manuel Guzman on prospects for an approved cannabis anticancer drug

https://www.projectcbd.org/medicine/...f7ecf8-6772529

Landmark State Court Ruling Says THC in Blood is NOT Sufficient Grounds for DUI

Phoenix, AZ – A Court of Appeals in Phoenix delivered a ruling on Thursday that could set a precedent as legal systems grapple with the question of driving under the influence of cannabis.

“Medical marijuana users cannot be convicted of driving while under the influence of the drug absent proof that they were actually impaired, the state Court of Appeals ruled Thursday.

In a major setback for prosecutors, the judges pointed out that Arizona, unlike some other states, has no law that spells out that at a certain level of tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) in the blood a person is presumed to be impaired…

What that means is every case where prosecutors charge a medical marijuana user with breaking the law requires expert testimony to show that particular individual was impaired at that particular level of THC.”

This is a huge win for citizens and for rationality itself, as it negates the government’s assumption that an arbitrary number means a driver is impaired, which provided grounds for criminal conviction.

https://thefreethoughtproject.com/pr...29dQ_pWbx2GzoE

Well, yah.

But "ALL VAPING IS BAD! WORSE THAN SMOKING! PEOPLE ARE DYING ALL OVER THE PLACE FROM VAPING!"

...sells a lot more papers and clicks than,

"People should not buy black market vape carts. There's probably some bad shit in those ones specifically. It's not a national crisis or anything, a few cheap assed morons died. Welcome to the invisible hand of the free market and survival of the fittest, bitches. Greed, and zero regulation (even when the companies in this market are calling for government intervention and regulation), is good."
    Last edited by reckless toboggan; 10-19-2019 at 09:08 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by XXX-er View Post
    the situation strikes me as WAY too much drama at this point

Weed is nice. Thankfully it is legal here. That is all.

Sent from my iPad using TGR Forums

yeah weed is bueno

It's a Deep Chunk kind of morning around here.
    Set my compass North, I got Winter in my blood.