Page 250 of 371 FirstFirst ... 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 ... LastLast
Results 6,226 to 6,250 of 9267
    Hey there Massachusetts how you enjoying yourself now?

Love this map - I always knew the west coast was enlightened.

When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

Just picked up some super glue....Never tried it
    If it's green, smoke it...if it's pink, poke it

BUY THESE------> 193 iM 103 - $50 http://www.tetongravity.com/forums/s...d.php?t=179797

Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post
    Hey there Massachusetts how you enjoying yourself now?

Love this map - I always knew the west coast was enlightened.

I wonder why MI isn't green...

Old map?

Quote Originally Posted by booner View Post
    Just picked up some super glue....Never tried it
    Is that like gorilla glue only... different?

Quote Originally Posted by skaredshtles View Post
    I wonder why MI isn't green...

Old map?
    It is only states that are currently selling
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

I think it's a lot different

Gorilla glue puts me on my ass. Sounds like it's a real blend of sativa and Indica effects
    If it's green, smoke it...if it's pink, poke it

BUY THESE------> 193 iM 103 - $50 http://www.tetongravity.com/forums/s...d.php?t=179797

LOL!!! One of our cannabis stores, A Greener Today, is having a Danksgiving and Green Friday sale with everything discounted 25%.

Yeah, enlightened but pretentious as fuck.
    Massachusetts and north. That’s where it’s at, normal ass rednecks, not the scary ones, the quick, industrious types, and wicked smart libs, who like to burn and could give a fuck about what you do, just as long as you are kind. New Hampshire is my state, it won’t be long now. When it gets legal here. Look out. Such a desirable place to live.
    crab in my shoe mouth

Quote Originally Posted by buttahflake View Post
    Massachusetts and north. That’s where it’s at, normal ass rednecks, not the scary ones, the quick, industrious types, and wicked smart libs, who like to burn and could give a fuck about what you do, just as long as you are kind. New Hampshire is my state, it won’t be long now. When it gets legal here. Look out. Such a desirable place to live.
    Sounds like someone needs to light-up and chill. Seriously dude, we're all on the same side here.

Huh, did I say something? It’s true though, Massachusetts is pure. No one gives two shits about how you’re feeling, shut up and move along. It’s just how it is. We all grew up that way, no one guy is better than the other, and if you thought you were, you got a fist in face. No biggie.
    crab in my shoe mouth

I would guess Super Silver Haze x Gorilla Glue. Which would turn into to quite the polyhybrid.
    "I don't pretend to have all the answers, and I think there's something to be said for that" -One For The Road

Brain dead and made of money.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Stainless View Post
    I would guess Super Silver Haze x Gorilla Glue. Which would turn into to quite the polyhybrid.
    From Leafly:

What is Superglue?

Superglue is a hybrid strain bred by Seedism Seeds. A cross between Afghani and Northern Lights, Superglue inherits indica growth patterns along with a sweet caramel and pine aroma. Superglue brings calming relaxation to the mind and body, but leaves you functional and energetic enough for social activities or a productive afternoon.

Huh, did I say something? It’s true though, Massachusetts is pure. No one gives two shits about how you’re feeling, shut up and move along. It’s just how it is. We all grew up that way, no one guy is better than the other, and if you thought you were, you got a fist in face. No biggie.
    "No guy is better than the other". Haha

http://fortune.com/2017/12/11/raceah...ton-so-racist/

Average net worth of a white person in Boston, $247k. Average new worth of a black person in Boston, $8. Widest income inequality by ethnicity in the country.
    https://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/20...FFN/story.html

By state, Vermont has the 3rd highest income inequality by race (right behind west virginia and Florida...excellent company)
    New Hampshire is right up there at number 8.

KQ and I live in a state that is ranked 32nd. I'll take 'pretentious' over 'racist AF but pretends to be wicked smart liberal'.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Stainless View Post
    Eating cannabis in any way has too much of a narcotic buzz for me.

Same with me, although I haven't spent a ton of effort playing with doses.

I'm different though - I've been a daily smoker for well over 20 years and am a relative lightweight, it is basically too overwhelming for me to smoke in most social situations. Later at night when my shit is done and I'm on my own, it's on.

It is only states that are currently selling
    Um. No retail stores in VT. And no gifting.

Mrs L2S cleaning the harvest. Hope you all have a great Thanksgiving.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	harvest.jpg 
Views:	73 
Size:	993.8 KB 
ID:	256586
    Quote Originally Posted by leroy jenkins View Post
    I think you'd have an easier time understanding people if you remembered that 80% of them are fucking morons.
    That is why I like dogs, more than most people.

You bought basinbeaters table?

^^^^^^Ha!

Happy Danksgiving!!

Nice to see how you temper your kindness and dankness with the dark energy you exude so well here.

Quote Originally Posted by 3s View Post
    Splat

Is spectrum king worth the extra $$?
    Here's a review SK put on their website....

DON'T JUST TAKE OUR WORD FOR IT, READ WHAT A MASTER BREEDER HAS TO SAY ABOUT SPECTRUM KING LED
    Article by Mr. Spliff of Cannabis

I have well over a decade of growing the absolute finest cannabis.
    I personally consume a lot of cannabis as well. I know cannabis very well. I know the industry and its struggles very well. Cannabis is my life. I have used every kind of plant food, grown in every kind of medium, run every size or room, tried every trade secret and use every available form of lighting technology.

There are so many critical variables when operating a successful garden. As that garden becomes the centerpiece of a growing business it is extremely important to control these variables. Some variables outweigh others, but it is a perfectly functioning system we wish to achieve.

In my experience the most critical variable is lighting. Everything in gardening is about maximizing photosynthesis. environment, plant food, medium and so many other like variables are designed to maximize photosynthesis. As this is the case it is imperative to have a lighting program that really drives the plants to their full potential.

I have used many different forms of indoor lighting. Metal Halide and HPS HID lighting, both single ended lamps and double ended lamps. CHM/LEC 315w lamps in various reflector setups. Many forms of fluorescent and induction lighting. I have used many different builds of LED lighting as well. Companies make claims left and right about better power usage or cooler operating temps or cheaper initial costs and sometimes even government rebates/reimbursement... at the end of the day it comes down to 1 thing and 1 thing alone. Performance.

The SPECTRUM KING Low Pro Veg LED is hands down the most effective and high-performance lighting system I have ever used. It is the way the plants react to the spectrum. Their increased rate of growth and structure of that growth. The way the light drives the plants to build a massive and dense root system. Absolutely perfect and luscious plant tissue. Huge stalks and stems that developed quickly.

Most modern lighting systems are no bigger than a shoe box. This creates a centralized source of light that leaves a lot to be desired when lighting larger spaces of plants. This can lead to non-uniform structure in the plants. The SPECTRUM KING Low Pro Veg is a 4’ x 4’ lighting deck that is so powerful, so consistent and uniform in its broadcast of light. This translates directly to the uniformity and consistency of the plants. I have never seen a lighting system that delivers like Low Pro Veg. I have seen at least a 20% increased growth rate, better plant structure and stronger plant presence with the Low Pro Veg than any other lighting system. The Low Pro Veg being a dimmable unit allows vegetative plants to stay in the same space for the term of their cycle as you can dim the output as the plants get closer to the lighting unit keeping them from light toxicity and fouled plant tissue and form. These lighting fixtures also require little to no environmental control to maintain ideal temperatures in the grow space. The SPECTRUM KING Low Pro Veg LED has so many advantages. Truly professional grade lighting for the modern indoor Commercial/Recreational/Medical cultivator!

If a garden is the business and LIGHT drives the garden then it is of the highest importance that your lighting equipment is powerful and consistent. In this ever-growing industry the only businesses that will survive is those with a consistent result and powerful presence. The SPECTRUM KING Low Pro Veg LED is the only light I recommend for vegetative cycle lighting.

It should be noted that I have observed 100+ strains/varieties under the Low Pro Veg. Exceptional results across the board.

...Does anyone have any experience with Black Rock products? I'm looking at the complete safety case as a gift for a friend who travels. I've just started looking at this sort of set up so any input on any brand is appreciated.
    KQ did you find a solution? I just received this email from BlackRock w/discount code bonus...

This letter is to formally announce that Black Rock Originals has changed ownership to James Howard effective 10/4/2018.

No worries though. There is no change in the management of the store. The services, quality and products will still be available as we work to replace inventory that has been well received over the years.

Please take notice that the Safety Case 2.0 will be back in stock on 11/25 and we are currently taking Pre-Orders for the case.

Pre-Order the Slate Safety Case 2.0 today and use one of the following promo-codes and receive additional discounts for being a loyal customer.

Use promo code GOBBLE to get $10 off the empty safety case and a free 4 pack of pebbles!
    (please note you have to add both items to your cart for this discount code)

Use promo code THANKS - to receive $10 off of a complete slate safety case!
    We assure you to deliver excellence and would appreciate if you send this announcement on to your friends and family members.

As always, we value our customers and we look forward to a long lasting relationship.

Thank You!

Sincerely,

James Howard
    CEO

Quote Originally Posted by splat View Post
    ^^^^^^Ha!

Happy Danksgiving!!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0180.jpeg 
Views:	79 
Size:	215.0 KB 
ID:	256691

Anyone see any good Black Friday deals on high quality portable flower vapes like the pax 3 or Firefly?

Quote Originally Posted by Leavenworth Skier View Post
    Anyone see any good Black Friday deals on high quality portable flower vapes like the pax 3 or Firefly?
    Storz and Bickel has 20-30% off everything. Crafty and Might are both better options that than the pax or firefly. Others might disagree tho.

Quote Originally Posted by tbssux View Post
    Average net worth of a white person in Boston, $247k. Average new worth of a black person in Boston, $8. Widest income inequality by ethnicity in the country.
    https://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/20...FFN/story.html

By state, Vermont has the 3rd highest income inequality by race (right behind west virginia and Florida...excellent company)
    New Hampshire is right up there at number 8.

KQ and I live in a state that is ranked 32nd. I'll take 'pretentious' over 'racist AF but pretends to be wicked smart liberal'.
    angry aggro stoners ? weed snobs ? Can't wait to grow my own and share with friends. just like beer, DIY.
    when big $$$ invades the herb, it's gonna get weird. dispensaries are way over priced.
    Bacon tastes good. Pork chops taste goood.