Page 229 of 372 FirstFirst ... 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 ... LastLast
Results 5,701 to 5,725 of 9282
    the vaped experience is so one dimensional for me. The addition/higher concentration of terpines doesnt change much compared to a concentrate with large cannabinoid concentration (not just high levels of thc and cbd). Though if I was going to work Id prefer a vaped experience because it feels so light and not interfering.

I don’t discriminize

I memba when the options were brown frown mexi brick headache bud for years until I met the hippy lady down by the river who had afgany and gainesville greens.

We have come a long way
    Bunny Don't Surf

Have you seen a one armed man around here?

I know I should be like flowing and put it in my morning coffee, but Im that type of person who likes the feeling of it hitting me hard within a few mins. It would probably keep my tolerance down too. I use a gram of concentrate through my nector collector every 2-4 days (I never buy anything under 70% thc).

I only smoke flower when out with other people (I had a group of people in lot 4 hand me a quarter of a blunt after I guess they were finished. I smoked a lot a bowls and joints before the pens came out with some greenwater folks in Chinook).

Quote Originally Posted by TheFugitive View Post
    I memba when the options were brown frown mexi brick headache bud for years until I met the hippy lady down by the river who had afgany and gainesville greens.

We have come a long way
    I like having come up through the days of brick weed.

WEED, The Official Thread

Quote Originally Posted by BeardMech View Post
    I like having come up through the days of brick weed.
    Oh yes. I was lucky enough to fall into a circle of hippie rednecks when I was 18...worked with one of them at local mtn.

They grew absolute fire back in the days of dirt weed and my best friend was the main dealer of it for years. Not that I could afford it all the time back then...so I still dealt with that bs a lot, till I moved to pnw.

Who used the method of separation that I used?

Grind...place on sheet of paper...tilt paper at slight angle....tap paper repeatedly...seeds and stems fall down the paper onto the table
    If it's green, smoke it...if it's pink, poke it

BUY THESE------> 193 iM 103 - $50 http://www.tetongravity.com/forums/s...d.php?t=179797

Quote Originally Posted by booner View Post

Grind...place on sheet of paper...tilt paper at slight angle....tap paper repeatedly...seeds and stems fall down the paper onto the table
    Si! Skateboard ramp for the rolley bits. Use the flap on the pack if wraps like a spatula scrapeing and lifting the weed up the ramp. I ended up with a rolling tray with a skateboard ramp around the perimeter. $$$

Stopped seeing seeds in about 1994. Coincides with getting a decent job and ability to afford the better stuff. Cant remember the last time I found a seed in a bag
    Bunny Don't Surf

It was fun to smoke and share joints of the good brown “gold” weed. Flower these days too strong for joints. Doesn’t burn well either.

I recall an entire summer of smoking ‘beaster’ that smelled like orange peels. Burned slow, weighed a ton, total garbage. Now I pay the same price for straight fire.

Oh yes. I was lucky enough to fall into a circle of hippie rednecks when I was 18...worked with one of them at local mtn.

They grew absolute fire back in the days of dirt weed and my best friend was the main dealer of it for years. Not that I could afford it all the time back then...so I still dealt with that bs a lot, till I moved to pnw.

i prefered fat freddy's method of emptying the seedy bag in front of a fan next to an open window

That works fine for a joint. For large quants, I used a frisbee and a matchbook to separate. Sorta like panning for gold, ‘cept the gold stays on the high side and seeds/stems slide to low side.

The 70s just called - they want their weed back

Quote Originally Posted by Self Jupiter View Post
    I don’t discriminize
    I mean, whatever works, amirite?

Quote Originally Posted by 4matic View Post
    It was fun to smoke and share joints of the good brown “gold” weed. Flower these days too strong for joints. Doesn’t burn well either.
    Yeah, sad state of affairs....I have throw chunks of wax in my joints just to smooth them out and slow the burn.

Quote Originally Posted by splat View Post
    Yeah, sad state of affairs....I have throw chunks of wax in my joints just to smooth them out and slow the burn.
    1st world problems

Sent from my Pixel 2 using TGR Forums mobile app

My dog found the spot on the side of the basement stairs where I hide my half burned joints. She got 2 of them yesterday

BUY THESE------> 193 iM 103 - $50 http://www.tetongravity.com/forums/s...d.php?t=179797

Haven't checked through this thread in a while.

I have 3 lovelies growing off the back deck even as we speak. They came from a grower as wee little bairns about 4" tall. Lemon Sour Diesel, Psycho Kush and the most interesting..... Acapulco Gold.

I stopped burning flowers last year just prior to Memorial Day and have only smoked about 4 times in the past 14 months and while I do miss the immediacy and intense nature of the high from smoking, the buzz from small scale ingestion of butter has been pretty good. Less paranoia and more initiative and more productive, like cleaning the house/garage or doing dishes.

Last crop I grew was 2 summers ago and I was able to harvest enough material to keep the cookies going right up until this batch is done.

1st weed I ever got my hands on was from my Step Mothers stash of Acapulco Gold circa 1975, so the circle is about to become complete

As I get older, alcohol has become a bore except for really good whisky in small quantities and beer after a bike ride, I still love weed.
    I have been in this State for 30 years and I am willing to admit that I am part of the problem.

"Happiest years of my life were earning < $8.00 and hour, collecting unemployment every spring and fall, no car, no debt and no responsibilities. 1984-1990 Park City UT"

Preferred method back in the day was a double album. Open it up to get a nice slope and let the seeds roll down to the spine. If you are still dealing with seeds these days you're doing it wrong.

Sent from my SM-G950U using TGR Forums mobile app

The best album was Eat A Peach, it had that slightly fuzzy texture that held the weed there but still let the seeds roll down.

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    The best album was Eat A Peach, it had that slightly fuzzy texture that held the weed there but still let the seeds roll down.
    Actually, I think Rastaman Vibration by Bob Marley holds the distinction of the best album jacket to clean weed.
    It actually says, “This album sleeve is great for cleaning herb”, on the inside binding. That was a single album with a front that opened like a double.
    crab in my shoe mouth

Disagree, but whatever.

i am waiting on some cartridges, any words of wisdom?

my last time was prefilled pens bought in seattle

I am using a 510 thread battery

Put them in your carry-on when flying, don’t fly with a battery, buy on location.

Recently I was having issues with a battery to pen connection, loosened the connection and it worked better.

Try not to lose them like I do?

Dont leave them in your car on hot day. Quick elevation changes can push errrl past the wick into the inhalation tube. I tilt them mouthpiece down or sip them as I drive up lcc. If you get earl in the tube unscrew it wrap the treads in papertowel and blow through to clean it.
    Bunny Don't Surf

Quote Originally Posted by buttahflake View Post
    Actually, I think Rastaman Vibration by Bob Marley holds the distinction of the best album jacket to clean weed.
    It actually says, “This album sleeve is great for cleaning herb”, on the inside binding. That was a single album with a front that opened like a double.

Quote Originally Posted by Self Jupiter View Post
    Put them in your carry-on when flying, don’t fly with a battery, buy on location.

Recently I was having issues with a battery to pen connection, loosened the connection and it worked better.

Try not to lose them like I do?

Fly with whatever you want....battery, etc

TSA don't care...nobody cares. You can throw your pen right in the bin. This is fact.. Not opinion