Page 228 of 372 FirstFirst ... 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 ... LastLast
Results 5,676 to 5,700 of 9282
    Hilarious because it’s true

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by Leavenworth Skier View Post
    Whoa, want.

Quote Originally Posted by splat View Post
    Rill talk

My trip through Eastern OR

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0976.jpg 
Views:	87 
Size:	789.1 KB 
ID:	240867

There are three places to purchase baking goods in Baker County.
    Two are in Sumpter, pop 205, the other in Huntington on the ID border.

Name:	IMG_0978.jpg 
Views:	93 
Size:	1,020.9 KB 
ID:	240868Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0979.jpg 
Views:	89 
Size:	1.33 MB 
ID:	240869

Proprietor of Nugget walks around strapped, 'cause Second Amendment I guess.

Got some decarbed erl and some bubble hash. The erl is great in coffee (thanks for the tip C)

Name:	IMG_1001.jpg 
Views:	100 
Size:	1.22 MB 
ID:	240870
    'Murica

CBD shop opened up right on my way home from work. Anything I should know going in?

Just picked up this new cart from Maine. Really well built. Adjustable air flow. Taste is not that strong. It’s actually sublime. Which is a move in the right direction.

Name:	IMG_2705.JPG 
Views:	105 
Size:	325.5 KB 
ID:	241076
    crab in my shoe mouth

WEED, The Official Thread

^ahh right on. I heard they have a new 50mg version

That place in Huntington scares me, not the place itself, but the reputation it has for having Idaho State Patrol parked there in an unmarked car and busting Idahoans as they drive back over the Snake River. The place that used to be in Ontario, Oregon, the Red Eye Hut also had that reputation. Funny enough that the REH also used to be in Boise, but they only sold "tobacco smoking only" items.

Yeah, I've never quite understood why Baker City itself doesn't have a dispensary, I mean all the old store front in downtown Baker would be a great place to put one, but alas, all of us cannabis consumers are relegated to back lot store fronts and "hidden" locations out of the public view. Meanwhile we can have all the bars we want with Coors or Budweiser proudly displayed in neon.

Mormon influence.

Happy 710.

OK. I feel like I'm trippin after the last two posts.....just sayin.

Just picked up my latest order of carts.

My guy says...errrrrrr umm...They accidentally gave me a bunch of full gram carts instead of the usual half gram...no extra charge

7 of the 15 are full grams.

Merry fucking Xmas to me and my buddies!
    If it's green, smoke it...if it's pink, poke it

BUY THESE------> 193 iM 103 - $50 http://www.tetongravity.com/forums/s...d.php?t=179797

I really dislike the carts. Some purely personal, and some about the economic and environmental impact of them. I do not like vap highs. Sure you can adjust temp to get slightly different highs, but it always feels so hollow to me. They are ridiculously over priced, especially when it takes just a few minutes to make your own PEG cannabinoid concentrate. Buy a atomizer for a regular vap battery from a cheap 10 dollar one to a 40 dollar one that you can reuse and just buy new coils. Before carts were a thing I had buds who would regularly do this.

One thing I really hate about WA weed system is all the waste it creates. All the individual packaging for small unit doses must seriously be adding to our plastic waste (or other types of waste that essentially never go away). Let me bring my own jar. Let me buy more than 1g packages of concentrate. Stop selling carts and sell the fluid to fill tanks.

Quote Originally Posted by BeardMech View Post
    I really dislike the carts. Some purely personal, and some about the economic and environmental impact of them. I do not like vap highs. Sure you can adjust temp to get slightly different highs, but it always feels so hollow to me. They are ridiculously over priced, especially when it takes just a few minutes to make your own PEG cannabinoid concentrate. Buy a atomizer for a regular vap battery from a cheap 10 dollar one to a 40 dollar one that you can reuse and just buy new coils. Before carts were a thing I had buds who would regularly do this.

One thing I really hate about WA weed system is all the waste it creates. All the individual packaging for small unit doses must seriously be adding to our plastic waste (or other types of waste that essentially never go away). Let me bring my own jar. Let me buy more than 1g packages of concentrate. Stop selling carts and sell the fluid to fill tanks.
    I love carts and agree with you on the buzz. They are so easy and so stealth they are the best behind the zion curtain. Tech has come a long way and only amatuers use peg to emulsify their concentrates in to juice....

https://buy-terpenes.com/products/vi...act-liquifier/

Then add a couble drops of this....

https://buy-terpenes.com/product-category/ttp/profiles/

And use the calculator

https://buy-terpenes.com/calculator/

Its so easy a ski bum that fishes could do it. Come on over the tank is always full!

Name:  20180713_182903.jpeg
Views: 273
Size:  61.4 KB
    Bunny Don't Surf

Have you seen a one armed man around here?

You dont have to use peg, my point was it is so easy to make your own juice especially with high quality concentrates. I think using a vape pen or whatever you (general you) choose to call them is awesome and a great way for a lot of people to enjoy their marijuana. I really take issue with the cost (I can get a gram of raw instead of a half gram in a cart that will be thrown away. I personally dont get nearly as high from a equal amount of product using a cart/tankard/atomizer compared to dabbing, and then Im left with no reclaim (I love reclaim, so much more CBN - https://mcrlabs.com/resources-post/w...what-we-found/ - I honestly prefer the reclaim outside of the taste to the first product).

I also really take issue with the waste of non-degradable disposable item, especially when most only hold .5g (you can fill a 5ml tank easily with 5g, which i know is not the size of the tanks,but personal reusable tanks could be). Instead of promoting these waste ful products, promote the juice and the sale of reusable tanks. The stupid batteries sold specifically for the cartsannoy me too. Just tell people to not go over 15w on a standard vape battery.

I should take this to the shit that annoys you thread shouldnt i?

I really want to buy concentrate that is already high in CBN.

Quote Originally Posted by booner View Post
    Just picked up my latest order of carts.

My guy says...errrrrrr umm...They accidentally gave me a bunch of full gram carts instead of the usual half gram...no extra charge

7 of the 15 are full grams.

Merry fucking Xmas to me and my buddies!
    That’s a legit pre$ent

That is a pretty dope score

My math was off...it's 9 full gram carts out of the 16 I ordered
    If it's green, smoke it...if it's pink, poke it

BUY THESE------> 193 iM 103 - $50 http://www.tetongravity.com/forums/s...d.php?t=179797

Quote Originally Posted by BeardMech View Post

I should take this to the shit that annoys you thread shouldnt i?
    You're good dawg. That wasnt so much for you but for the unwashed masses. Way more budget friendly. 1 g of errrl fills 4 tanks. 1 tank can be refilled 3 maybe 4 times. Buy 10 tanks on ebay for 13 bucks.

If I could just exercize my freedom and have a victory garden in the backyard Id probably never mess with the future pot
    Bunny Don't Surf

Quote Originally Posted by booner View Post
    My math was off...it's 9 full gram carts out of the 16 I ordered
    Not annoying
    Bunny Don't Surf

Quote Originally Posted by TBS View Post
    My trip through Eastern OR

There are TWO places in Huntington, OR. Hot Box Farms & 420Ville. Hot Box Farms is the shit show of the two dispensaries there. 420Ville is the way to go if you're ever stopping by Huntington. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20180505_234417.jpg 
Views:	86 
Size:	110.5 KB 
ID:	241400
    Purple Punch [indica]

Stomping it!

Im smoking reclaim tonight. I should re up tomorrow. Wish I could just amazon fresh some stuff to my place tonight.

Reclaim? Is that like scraping something? I hope it's not resin...

Reclaim is what is left in your wax pipe. Its not gross nasty shit like resin, it still has 30-60% thc and because of the smoking process there is high levels of CBN and often higher levels of CBD. Basically yeah, its left over stuff from smoking but it still more potent than flower and has a different profile of cannabinoids. I cant smoke flower, nor would I want to, out of my nector collector, so there is not resin.

Also reclaim is like 98-99% active, so you can use it to make a tincture/straight up eat it for bed time as it has all that CBN.

Right on. I can't remember the last time I smoked. Vape or nada for me.