Page 225 of 371 FirstFirst ... 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 ... LastLast
Results 5,601 to 5,625 of 9255
    No, Snoop is...

I figure I shaped this piece of walnut about 40 years ago.
    That'd be 1978 for those of you too stoned to do the math.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20180603_000340729.jpeg 
Views:	81 
Size:	58.0 KB 
ID:	237825

Sent from my XT1565 using TGR Forums mobile app

That's cool^ I love old pieces.

Anyone messing around with Hemp? I've been approached with an opportunity.

As provided in Sec. 7606 of the 2014 Farm Bill industrial hemp may only be grown as part of a research or pilot project. The 108th General Assembly enacted Public Chapter 916 regarding the growing of industrial hemp in Tennessee. The Act removes industrial hemp from the definition of marijuana in the criminal code. The cultivation of industrial hemp is now available as an option for Tennessee farmers on a limited basis. The Commissioner of the Tennessee Department of Agriculture has promulgated regulations establishing a program of licensing authorized hemp producers.
    "I don't pretend to have all the answers, and I think there's something to be said for that" -One For The Road

Brain dead and made of money.

The head of our county’s farm bureau is growing it on about 25 acres on the outskirts of our little burg. Some of his neighbors are bitching about odor.
    http://kbnd.com/kbnd-news/local-news-feed/358920
    No clue as to economics of CBD extraction. I’m told that getting certified seeds can be an issue

Seeds got held up in customs for a lot of farmers here and screwed them for the season.

About half dropped out of the pilot program. Only 25 or so doing it now...
    "I don't pretend to have all the answers, and I think there's something to be said for that" -One For The Road

Brain dead and made of money.

My new favorite cocktail. 10mg ambian with 10mg indica gummy before sleep. My dreams are funny and I wake up laughing. Easy back to sleep. Home run.

Better living through chemistry I guess.

Hey I haven't been following this thread much, is there any recent Pax 3 discussion up there?^^^ Just got one. I've had a Pax 2 for a long time but I don't have access to it so I bit the bullet. The 3 is nice, heats up fast as fuck compared to the 2. A little balky on setting the temp control but I got through it. The half-load thing is noice, just right. Always sucks wasting weed with the 2, which you do or at least I do.

A couple weeks ago i was laughing at a friend talking about the app for his Pax. An app for a pipe. Ridiculous! But now I have one, and I can't get the app to work, dammit. Which is comical but still I want the fucking thing to work.

I've gone though the pairing thing like 10 times, the lights on the Pax turn blue as they're supposed to, but nothing happens. No pairing, no nothing. Since I can (or should be able to) fuck with the heating profile, well dammit I want to. Help a brutha out.

Man I love how inexpensive it is to smoke in a legal state. I go through a gram of wax (right now $14/g) every 3 days. A gram would have cost me $30-40 back east. Im tapering off my opiate pain meds and its is helping out.

Just talked to my guy...told me he's getting beer infused concentrates soon

Not interested but that's wild
    If it's green, smoke it...if it's pink, poke it

BUY THESE------> 193 iM 103 - $50 https://www.tetongravity.com/forums/s...d.php?t=179797

WEED, The Official Thread

Just got my new batch. The technology is evolving so rapidly...insane really

The thc content has increased from high 70% to low 90% in about a yr.

Color of Indica was gold a yr ago...sativa more of clear gold.

Look at this shit...sativa and Indica...both crystal clear

Cherry pie and granddaddy purple

Name:	IMG_5585.JPG 
Views:	86 
Size:	210.0 KB 
ID:	238419

BUY THESE------> 193 iM 103 - $50 https://www.tetongravity.com/forums/s...d.php?t=179797

Quote Originally Posted by booner View Post
    Just got my new batch. The technology is evolving so rapidly...insane really

The thc content has increased from high 70% to low 90% in about a yr.

Color of Indica was gold a yr ago...sativa more of clear gold.

Look at this shit...sativa and Indica...both crystal clear

Cherry pie and granddaddy purple

Name:	IMG_5585.JPG 
Views:	86 
Size:	210.0 KB 
ID:	238419
    I say gat dayum... distilled not extracted?

Im waiting for somebuddy to rip a rail of the powder thc
    Bunny Don't Surf

Have you seen a one armed man around here?

Quote Originally Posted by booner View Post
    Just talked to my guy...told me he's getting beer infused concentrates soon

Not interested but that's wild
    Beer infused? So concentrate with a beer flavor..,, or beer with concentrate infused into it?

Quote Originally Posted by steepconcrete View Post
    Beer infused? So concentrate with a beer flavor..,, or beer with concentrate infused into it?
    Concentrate with beer flavor.

I don't want anything to do with that

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    Better living through chemistry I guess.

Hey I haven't been following this thread much, is there any recent Pax 3 discussion up there?^^^ Just got one. I've had a Pax 2 for a long time but I don't have access to it so I bit the bullet. The 3 is nice, heats up fast as fuck compared to the 2. A little balky on setting the temp control but I got through it. The half-load thing is noice, just right. Always sucks wasting weed with the 2, which you do or at least I do.

A couple weeks ago i was laughing at a friend talking about the app for his Pax. An app for a pipe. Ridiculous! But now I have one, and I can't get the app to work, dammit. Which is comical but still I want the fucking thing to work.

I've gone though the pairing thing like 10 times, the lights on the Pax turn blue as they're supposed to, but nothing happens. No pairing, no nothing. Since I can (or should be able to) fuck with the heating profile, well dammit I want to. Help a brutha out.
    Yeah, my IQ has the app also. I set it up, changed the programmed temp settings, but never use it. I just dial it in to whatever exact temp I want as I'm using it. Its more of a novelty really. I have a couple different size spacers that I use if I'm not packing a full oven. Yeah, I definitely waste weed, but I'm now saving the spent or partially spent weed and am going to make some ghee or something with it.

Quote Originally Posted by jackstraw View Post
    Yeah, my IQ has the app also. I set it up, changed the programmed temp settings, but never use it. I just dial it in to whatever exact temp I want as I'm using it. Its more of a novelty really. I have a couple different size spacers that I use if I'm not packing a full oven. Yeah, I definitely waste weed, but I'm now saving the spent or partially spent weed and am going to make some ghee or something with it.
    Have done the butter with mixed results. If you dig sleepy that's what I've gotten from cooked vape duff. You need a lot too. I've used an ounce or more per 1 lb butter.

I use a mini crock pot. 4 sticks and fill with water. Add well ground duff, stems, etc. Cook for typically 7-10 hours. Pour through cheesecloth and squeeze well. Put butter water mixture into tupperware and allow to cool. Water and butter will separate. Poke small corner of butter layer and drain water. Scrape butter fat off and cook with, bake with and otherwise enjoy. Flavor is fine no burnt taste.

Sent from my XT1650 using TGR Forums mobile app

not sure which is the best forum/thread to ask this, but

does anyone have any guidance for the weed scene in Austria?

easy to get?
    laws strictly and/or severely enforced?
    safe to have on your person while travelling? (on trains, specifically)
    what's the medical situation ( I think that's the only thing that's legal)?
    is it possible for a foreigner to get a prescription/card while there
    will be starting in Vienna, if that helps
    thanks for any info

I bought weed at a pot shop in Switzerland like 15 years ago. Don't know if that's still happening there. That created a brisk trade route from Suisse into France for skiers banking on it.
    Heard Germany's going legal. That's two neighboring countries. Have pretty much blazed through most of Europe. If you come up empty, I'd suggest a trip to Amsterdam. With open borders, you're not going to be searched unless you totally geek out.

Question for the true bakers here - how long can I store de-carbed material (in an air-tight container) before simmering in oil? Two days? Refrigeration needed?
    TIA

Quote Originally Posted by Skidog View Post
    Have done the butter with mixed results. If you dig sleepy that's what I've gotten from cooked vape duff. You need a lot too. I've used an ounce or more per 1 lb butter.

I use a mini crock pot. 4 sticks and fill with water. Add well ground duff, stems, etc. Cook for typically 7-10 hours. Pour through cheesecloth and squeeze well. Put butter water mixture into tupperware and allow to cool. Water and butter will separate. Poke small corner of butter layer and drain water. Scrape butter fat off and cook with, bake with and otherwise enjoy. Flavor is fine no burnt taste.

Right on, thanks. I was actually hoping for some sleep time aid, so that would be ideal. I have some Maine homegrown that I will toss in also.

Two week countdown to MA legal rec sales

This is the farm I used to work at...

https://wp.me/p14KRi-2dyp
    I didn't believe in reincarnation when I was your age either.

Vaped weed has alot of heated by product cannabinoids like CBN, which is what gives you heavy stone. when people over heat their weed when making butter or just throw raw weed into a brownie mix, the THC degrades into other cannibinoids like CBN, giving that old stereotypical insane couch lock from edibles.

I really like something like that for sleep. CBD does nothing when it comes to helping me sleep.

Flown there or grown there? Grown there.

https://www.vox.com/platform/amp/pol...-act-bill-c-45

Quote Originally Posted by Skidog View Post

Similar to how Mrs L2S does it. She just puts everything into a large pot with 2 lbs of butter, heats it up, and stirs the stuff around for a few hours. Strain out the weed and put the butter into 12 oz jars. She makes me muffins to help me sleep, as I have insomnia. Works great.
    Quote Originally Posted by leroy jenkins View Post
    I think you'd have an easier time understanding people if you remembered that 80% of them are fucking morons.
    That is why I like dogs, more than most people.