Page 206 of 371 FirstFirst ... 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 ... LastLast
Results 5,126 to 5,150 of 9255
    Quote Originally Posted by 3s View Post
    Splat
    You want to get rid of the lil spectrum king u won?
    It's already at work side lighting Cindy 99.

I was pro legalization just because I felt strongly it should be decriminalized. But I was also afraid it would fuck things up for the consumer. Holy shit. Went to the dispensary yesterday for the first time in months for a cart. No bueno. Lot more people, more expensive. Charged me a buck for a child proof bag. The budtender said it sucked for them too. Way more work for the same pay. He can't give out free/extra weed to good customers. I see a thriving black market in California's future...

Phil Scott just signed the bill, Vermont goes legal!
    crab in my shoe mouth

Fkna!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hohes View Post
    I couldn't give a fuck, but today I am procrastinating so TGR is my filler.
    Quote Originally Posted by skifishbum View Post
    faceshots are a powerful currency
    get paid

Quote Originally Posted by flowing alpy View Post
    congrats Vt!
    Baby step. No mechanism for legal sales. Adults 21 and over can possess only up to an OZ, and grow 2 mature or 4 immature plants. So basically decriminalization plus. However, it is nice that our state was the first to do it through legislation. Still waiting for the day that I can go down to the store if I need a few edibles because I tweaked my neck or back again. So I don't get any immediate benefit because I would only be an occasional OTC medicinal user in a slightly imperfect world. I don't want no prescription or registry. Fuck that shit. In a perfect world I wouldn't tweak my back. And it's so not worth growing two plants and keeping it around to go stale. Any edible I made would definitely not be a precise dose. Jeesh, will edibles even be legal? Wahwah. I just wanna be able to go to the store for what I need. Wahwah.

Quote Originally Posted by riser3 View Post
    Baby step. No mechanism for legal sales. Adults 21 and over can possess only up to an OZ, and grow 2 mature or 4 immature plants. So basically decriminalization plus. However, it is nice that our state was the first to do it through legislation. Still waiting for the day that I can go down to the store if I need a few edibles because I tweaked my neck or back again. So I don't get any immediate benefit because I would only be an occasional OTC medicinal user in a slightly imperfect world. I don't want no prescription or registry. Fuck that shit. In a perfect world I wouldn't tweak my back. And it's so not worth growing two plants and keeping it around to go stale. Any edible I made would definitely not be a precise dose. Jeesh, will edibles even be legal? Wahwah. I just wanna be able to go to the store for what I need. Wahwah.
    It’s the same in DC but there are ways around it. Tons of pop up markets that are announced through Instagram. They tell you where and what evening for about four hours. You go check out everything under the sun, pay for a business card or T-shirt and get “gifted” your product.

Quote Originally Posted by riser3 View Post
    The benefit is that states that legalize tend to stop enforcing bullshit laws because nobody supports the persecution prosecution anymore knowing the laws will continue to evolve. That's good for you and everyone in the state no matter how lame the laws are now. Baby steps are good.

Fucking Sessions.

I just got news that Siemens is no quoting any electrical gear jobs that have anything to do with Marijuana growing or sales. And apparently Philips lighting is right behind them about to announce the same thing. This will most likely create a domino effect with the bigger companies.

So question for the mag attorneys...what are the potential implications if they knowingly sell to the weed industry? This is big business for them, but something has just spooked their legal teams and they're walking away for now.

Quote Originally Posted by jackstraw View Post
    Fucking Sessions.

I just got news that Siemens is no quoting any electrical gear jobs that have anything to do with Marijuana growing or sales. And apparently Philips lighting is right behind them about to announce the same thing. This will most likely create a domino effect with the bigger companies.

So question for the mag attorneys...what are the potential implications if they knowingly sell to the weed industry? This is big business for them, but something has just spooked their legal teams and they're walking away for now.
    How bout square d?

Sent from my XT1650 using TGR Forums mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by Skidog View Post
    How bout square d?

I have not heard. This is brand new news and they're keeping it on the down low.

And yeah, no mom and pop shops can produce this stuff. It's the Siemens, GE, SquareD, Cutler Hammer, ABB companies...billion dollar corps make this stuff.

The lighting is different now with all the Chinese guys coming into the market, but if what they're (sessions) is potentially going to do or can do, they will shut all these guys down.

At the moment, everyone is certainly going to hide the details of what the 'job' exactly is.

Fucking Sessions.

Source? We have no problem finding top-tier vendors who want to sell us components for our grow systems. They are all drooling over the California market opportunity

I have my sources

This is a verbal from the horses mouth and it's brand new...as in today. This shit is my daily grind fwiw.

I have my sources

This is a verbal from the horses mouth and it's brand new...as in today. This shit is my daily grind fwiw.
    I run in some of the same circles I'd imagine. I'll ask some of my people too. Would seem odd to me that it matters to siemems or others would care what type of biz it was or that they could get in any trouble for selling to that biz. They are simply an equipment distributor. What does the biz case have to do with their sales? How does it implicate them in any way? Far as they know it's just power to a building. Seems like a strange move and could be a huge loss financially. Wonder about the bms systems that do the controls for these types of equipment, like ALC etc. ?? They pulling back too? Hmmm

^Exactly. I have no idea how anything would implicate them to wrong doings. That's why I was looking for an attorney's pov on this...I don't get it.

^Exactly. I have no idea how anything would implicate them to wrong doings. That's why I was looking for an attorney's pov on this...I don't get it.
    Plus don't they often go through regional distribution companies? Small shop makes PO for grow but doesn't tell siemmens and installs..the insider info seems fishy...maybe someone is jumping the gun.

You do any controls work? Wanna move to phoenix?

Plus don't they often go through regional distribution companies? Small shop makes PO for grow but doesn't tell siemmens and installs..the insider info seems fishy...maybe someone is jumping the gun.

You do any controls work? Wanna move to phoenix?
    I'm not an electrician by any means. I do know that the black is hot, white is neutral, and green is ground

I'm not an electrician by any means. I do know that the black is hot, white is neutral, and green is ground
    woundlt need to know any of that...electricians do that work...would need to be more controls work. pumps, transfer switches, etc..the logic behind that controls the devices. Dont know what your field is but it sure sounds like this has to be at least part of what you're doing.

woundlt need to know any of that...electricians do that work...would need to be more controls work. pumps, transfer switches, etc..the logic behind that controls the devices. Dont know what your field is but it sure sounds like this has to be at least part of what you're doing.
    Yeah, no. My field is left.

My company sells shit and negotiates crap.

WEED, The Official Thread

This is more bullshit from the same asshole Sessions. Just like states now giving notice that you can’t hold both a medical marijuana card and gun registration. Total BS.

Good ole conservative mind set. Small government and stay outta my affairs. Less regulation. Wait what?!?!

One of our customers yesterday paid $40k of their $100k deposit on a grow system with a credit card. Today our processor called us up and said “we won’t process your transactions any more because you sell to <gasp> cannabis growers”

We don’t touch the leaf and our systems can be used for any kind of horticulture. But they checked us out for a $40k transaction and our site is full of photos of our equipment full of demon weed.

It’s OK by me, credit cards are a PIA - wires are much mo betta

Oh yea, at least one of our customers takes plastic for dispo sales...

Letter to the editor - Union Bulletin:

Marijuana should not be used for recreation

Politics is not something in which I have a big interest, but I was pleased to know U.S. Attorney General Jeff Sessions is going to be looking at the distribution and sale of marijuana. This is something in which I do have a great interest. Because of my concerns I have been able to access medical journals from 2017 and 2018 for up-to-date information.

On Jan. 15, the Union-Bulletin had a full-page paid ad for recreational marijuana. To give credit to that ad, it did have a list of a number of health risks from the use of marijuana. It also stated it is only for adults 21 and older. Unfortunately, it is well known that adolescents are managing to obtain it.

Regardless of the age of users, it is crucial that people know there can be serious consequences from the use of marijuana or synthetic marijuana, for which the medical term is cannabinoids. A street name would be “Spice.”

One cardiology journal told of serious events such as myocardial infarction, cardiomyopathy, arrhythmias, stroke and even cardiac arrest.

In January 2018, a journal reported in an article with this title “Marijuana Use and Driving Under the Influence among Young Adults” that the average age was 24. Notably, 48.4 percent reported driving after marijuana use at least once a month. And 74 reported as being passengers.

A pediatric journal reported the chronic use of marijuana produces cognitive impairment, that is the ability to understand, and damage to the brain, particularly the white matter.

It appears from what we now know, the use of marijuana on a recreational basis is unwise. There are only a few proven needs for it to be used for medical conditions.

I would urge all the churches, all schoolteachers and all parents to teach that no one needs to use it for recreational purposes. There is no such thing as a marijuana deficiency disease.

Donald E. Casebolt

College Place
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

he may be 90

"There is no such thing as a marijuana deficiency disease."

Would he say the same about opioids?

Doctor said I’m sick, gave me a prescription.
    Zone Controller

"He wants to be a pro, bro, not some schmuck." - Hugh Conway

"DigitalDeath would kick my ass. He has the reach of a polar bear." - Crass3000