Page 205 of 371 FirstFirst ... 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 ... LastLast
Results 5,101 to 5,125 of 9267
    Life of a western county grower:
    https://www.rollingstone.com/culture...armers-w514842

The current sheriff is a tea party shill and up until recently, the BOS were old white men. All that is currently changing. There's a (relatively) progressive sheriff candidate with a strong chance of election and a (hopefully) transition happening within the BOS that should continue this coming fall.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using TGR Forums mobile app

"I don't pretend to have all the answers, and I think there's something to be said for that" -One For The Road

Brain dead and made of money.

All is not well in Calibama. Calaveras County BOS voted today to ban all commercial grows.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Stainless View Post
    I don't even really know exactly what that shit is. I mean obviously I have a general idea. It's a brave new world out there.

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    I don't even really know exactly what that shit is. I mean obviously I have a general idea. It's a brave new world out there.
    That's the shit the major losers smoke
    Zone Controller

"He wants to be a pro, bro, not some schmuck." - Hugh Conway

"DigitalDeath would kick my ass. He has the reach of a polar bear." - Crass3000

Quote Originally Posted by digitaldeath View Post
    That's the shit the major losers smoke
    You rat any of your homies out recently? Blunts of mids.

Live Resin. You drop a little on a preheated quartz dish and smoke it.

Because live resin is processed without first decarboxylating the plant, the resulting concentrate more accurately captures the terpene profile of the living plant. This can result in better aromas, better flavors, and better medicinal effects.
    "I don't pretend to have all the answers, and I think there's something to be said for that" -One For The Road

Quote Originally Posted by stfu View Post
    All is not well in Calibama. Calaveras County BOS voted today to ban all commercial grows.
    So fucking stupid

Friend just told me that the US attorneys in Mass apparently are willing to follow the DOJs new policy

Town of Wendover on the Utah border is changing their minds about rec weed sales now. Super bummed! Nearest CO dispensary is farrrr from the utah border, so Wendover would have been nice.

You will someday. ;}

Quote Originally Posted by muted View Post
    Town of Wendover on the Utah border is changing their minds about rec weed sales now. Super bummed! Nearest CO dispensary is farrrr from the utah border, so Wendover would have been nice.
    Whaaaaa?????????????? That had to be a decision made by Bill Paganetti. He's owns it all.

Its a long drive to Wells, if they even have a shop. But you can get a hooker.

Quote Originally Posted by muted View Post
    I posted this earlier or in the session weed thread, but yeah, they've left it up to further discussion. Kicked it down the road a bit, but approved medical dispensary I believe. Maybe they'll have lax residency laws for medical? Does suck though would've been a nice short trip and pumped a ton of money into that small gambling town. Gotta believe mesquite is doing better now eh?

Sent from my XT1650 using TGR Forums mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by bodywhomper View Post
    Friend just told me that the US attorneys in Mass apparently are willing to follow the DOJs new policy
    Kind of. Their hands are tied. So fucked up. We need congress to act, but nobody is holding their breath.

U.S. Attorney for Massachusetts Andrew Lelling -
    Lelling responded Monday that he couldn’t assure “certain categories of participants in the state-level marijuana trade will be immune from federal prosecution.”

“This is a straightforward rule of law issue,” he said in a statement. “Congress has unambiguously made it a federal crime to cultivate, distribute and/or possess marijuana. As a law enforcement officer in the Executive Branch, it is my sworn responsibility to enforce that law, guided by the Principles of Federal Prosecution.”

That said, Lelling added that he would “proceed on a case-by-case basis” and noted that he’s working with “limited federal resources.” Explicitly stating that a certain group was safe from prosecution, he said, would mean he would be effectively changing federal laws passed by Congress.

“That I will not do,” Lelling said.
    https://www.boston.com/news/politics...andrew-lelling

I was just reading about an outfit there that had 2.5 tons confiscated. I don't think that was recent but things sound tough. Now this.

Ice - here's yur update: http://www.cannabisculture.com/conte...rated-cannabis

We've got pockets of that all over Washington. Idiots who don't realize the tax dollars they could be getting. Allowing marijuana stores is one of the few smart things W2 has done and we appear no worse for the wear.
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

I was just reading there's a pot glut in WA and some dispensaries are selling flower z's for $40. Is that true?

Quote Originally Posted by splat View Post
    I was just reading there's a pot glut in WA and some dispensaries are selling flower z's for $40. Is that true?
    Haven't read/seen that but it's certainly possible
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

Snicklefritz.

Y’all laughed, y’all said he was a kook, when he said zippers would be $100. Whose laughing now, buttah, buttah be laughing at y’all.
    Take laps
    crab in my shoe mouth

Imma grab a lap.

Beer and weed

https://merryjane.com/videos/lagunit...KCliU/zNTI8WDW

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by flowing alpy View Post
    Probably ecbound schwag.
    We don’t want it any more than you do.
    Remind me. We'll send him a red cap and a Speedo.

Marmalade

Splat
    You want to get rid of the lil spectrum king u won?

I've been offered a position back in CO. The land of the free is calling me.